HT Between Spaces Of Existing Hair?

Hi to all,

I have a question. My hairloss is moderately on my frontal area, hairline but I have maintain my hairloss since I been on propecia. I’m really interested transplanting grafts in the spaces in between my hair.I would like to know if it’s possible to transplant grafts in between hair? I’ll appreciate any link with photos of case similar to myself and doctors that are skilled to do it. I know before most doctors couldn’t do it because of shockloss but now with the advanced technology and skills I wonder if it’s possible. Thank you.

I had grafts placed in between my existing hair and did not experience any shockloss. If you go to one of the very top clinics it should not be an issue.

Here is my link: http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

» I had grafts placed in between my existing hair and did not experience any
» shockloss. If you go to one of the very top clinics it should not be an
» issue.
»
» Here is my link: http://mystorypats205.blogspot.com/

Your HT results came out nice and it also looks natural.

Hi Itsme, To go along with what Pats said, it is very common for most of our patients to have some to a significant amount of existing hair before doing a HT. Additionally, we do not require patients to shave down for sessions of 2500 grafts or less. We are very accustomed to working in this manner due to the type of patients we have, who cannot shave down or must minimize any noticeable transplant evidence due to the type of work they are in.

If/When you decide to do consults, make sure you ask for several before/afters showing patients who had existing hair.

Here is an example of a patient who had some existing native hair (density range from 15-20 fu cm/2 before work) who has about 2500 grafts added to push his density from 45-50cm/2 throughout the frontal half.

Hope this helps!!!
Jason

PS–And YES, Pats is a lucky sod who ended up with great hair :smiley:

» Hi Itsme, To go along with what Pats said, it is very common for most of
» our patients to have some to a significant amount of existing hair before
» doing a HT. Additionally, we do not require patients to shave down for
» sessions of 2500 grafts or less. We are very accustomed to working in this
» manner due to the type of patients we have, who cannot shave down or must
» minimize any noticeable transplant evidence due to the type of work they
» are in.
»
» If/When you decide to do consults, make sure you ask for several
» before/afters showing patients who had existing hair.
»
» Here is an example of a patient who had some existing native hair (density
» range from 15-20 fu cm/2 before work) who has about 2500 grafts added to
» push his density from 45-50cm/2 throughout the frontal half.
»
»
»
» Hope this helps!!!
» Jason
»
Thanks for your input. Your post op results are nice.
» PS–And YES, Pats is a lucky sod who ended up with great hair :smiley: