How to Prepare for HM (Part II)

Hey all,

Besides working out and saving $$, I think there are other issues with preparing for HM. Suppose you are a Norwood 7 – what should this guy be doing to ensure the highest possible success rate for HM? I.e., what topicals/drugs should he be using to prevent fibrosis, etc that might impede success with HM?

All the best,
BB

» Hey all,
»
» Besides working out and saving $$, I think there are other issues with
» preparing for HM. Suppose you are a Norwood 7 – what should this guy be
» doing to ensure the highest possible success rate for HM? I.e., what
» topicals/drugs should he be using to prevent fibrosis, etc that might
» impede success with HM?
»
» All the best,
» BB

I imagine taking Propecia would help. Other than that, once HM does come out I’m going to stop everything. No retin-A, no Rogaine, no Folligen. The only reason that I can bear this daily routine is because I have the anticipation of HM in my mind. But once HM comes out, no matter how successful it is, I’m done with topicals.

hello there
I would like to ask a question about the use of topicals and its relation with HM. I apologize in advance for my ignorance in this field.

It seems that most guys in this forum use topicals such as propecia and minoxidil due to the fact that HM could be commercialized relatively soon.

How exactly these topicals would enhance your chances of success it’s beyond me.
Correct me if I’m wrong but HM uses cells that are placed on the sides and back of the head because tha’s where the hair is not susceptible to MPB.

So what is exactly the correlation between topicals and HM. Is it just to keep a minimum amount of coverage or there is a specific reason why a prospective HM patient should use these topicals?

Thank you.

Here are 2 schools of thought.

1.HM can regrow a full head of hair that wont fall out:
In this case, a guy would use Prop & topicals not to enhance future hm results but to hold on to what he has & to slow down the balding process UNTIL hm is released.Once hm is released he will drop all this b.s because he knows he will regrow an entire head of hair without them.

2.HM is unable to regrow an entire head of hair & is just used as filler.
In this case, a guy will have to keep taking pills & lotions to maintain what he has & to enhance the results of hm.Just as pills & topicals enhance the results of surgery.

Either way,I think a NW 7 would be wasting his time taking pills or topicals.
A N7 wouldn’t need to do anything special to prepare for hm other then save his cash.

Pills & topicals are for those who have started balding or have plenty of hair left & wish to hold onto it for several more years.

» Here are 2 schools of thought.
»
» 1.HM can regrow a full head of hair that wont fall out:
» In this case, a guy would use Prop & topicals not to enhance future hm
» results but to hold on to what he has & to slow down the balding process
» UNTIL hm is released.Once hm is released he will drop all this b.s because
» he knows he will regrow an entire head of hair without them.
»
» 2.HM is unable to regrow an entire head of hair & is just used as filler.
» In this case, a guy will have to keep taking pills & lotions to maintain
» what he has & to enhance the results of hm.Just as pills & topicals
» enhance the results of surgery.
»
» Either way,I think a NW 7 would be wasting his time taking pills or
» topicals.
» A N7 wouldn’t need to do anything special to prepare for hm other then
» save his cash.
»
» Pills & topicals are for those who have started balding or have plenty of
» hair left & wish to hold onto it for several more years.

Instead of thieving and sucking up the dole, Damon. Why don’t you invest your money in a company that’s specialty is HM?

» Hey all,
»
» Besides working out and saving $$, I think there are other issues with
» preparing for HM. Suppose you are a Norwood 7 – what should this guy be
» doing to ensure the highest possible success rate for HM? I.e., what
» topicals/drugs should he be using to prevent fibrosis, etc that might
» impede success with HM?
»
» All the best,
» BB

if you are NW7 there is nothing you can really do until HM comes out. using HM in conjunction with a HT possibly would yield some good results. on the other hand if you are loaded with $$$ and are a NW7 I don’t see why you couldnt just go back for multiple injections to get your hair back.

all these topicals and drugs are hit or miss anyway. if HM is effective then once i get it i’m not taking shyt else, lol.

We’ve already been told that HM is going to be cheaper then surgery so you don’t need to be loaded with cash to restore your hair.
We’ve also been told that it will be faster then surgery so you may not need multiple visits to cover your entire head.
If hm does what it is theoretically supposed to do then you will cover your entire head with hair that won’t fall out again so you wont need any meds.

» We’ve already been told that HM is going to be cheaper then surgery so you
» don’t need to be loaded with cash to restore your hair.
» We’ve also been told that it will be faster then surgery so you may not
» need multiple visits to cover your entire head.
» If hm does what it is theoretically supposed to do then you will cover
» your entire head with hair that won’t fall out again so you wont need any
» meds.

yea i know. somehow i just have a hard time believing that this technology will be cheaper than a HT. especially when it’s initially released. so i’m already preparing myself mentally so it’s not a big shock.