How much did you guys pay for Lasercomb

I noticed on their website it is almost 600 bucks
then one guy said on the board he paid 100 bucks. is there different manufacturers for lasercomb?

I got the amazing laser brush and paid about $100. I have seen thickening in my crown and temples. Not positive about regrowth, but hair that was very light is now much darker after about six months of use. It also has greatly improved the texture of my hair. I wouldn’t spend $600 though.

» I got the amazing laser brush and paid about $100. I have seen thickening
» in my crown and temples. Not positive about regrowth, but hair that was
» very light is now much darker after about six months of use. It also has
» greatly improved the texture of my hair. I wouldn’t spend $600 though.

I would think this thing is patented, i wonder which company copied which ones product, lol
ya i agree the almost 600 bucks is ridiculous

» » I got the amazing laser brush and paid about $100. I have seen
» thickening
» » in my crown and temples. Not positive about regrowth, but hair that was
» » very light is now much darker after about six months of use. It also
» has
» » greatly improved the texture of my hair. I wouldn’t spend $600 though.
»
» I would think this thing is patented, i wonder which company copied which
» ones product, lol
» ya i agree the almost 600 bucks is ridiculous

there are several “laser” type products on ebay - its hard to know if they’re good or bogus.

anyone know of any reviews or honest usage of other brands or multi-laser products out there?

» I got the amazing laser brush and paid about $100. I have seen thickening
» in my crown and temples. Not positive about regrowth, but hair that was
» very light is now much darker after about six months of use. It also has
» greatly improved the texture of my hair. I wouldn’t spend $600 though.

Hi Rooster. Can you tell me where you purchased your laser brush … because I want to try it. If you don’t want to post on the board, you can email me directly at: Nononsense4281@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Alex

Hi Alex. I think it was amazinglasercomb.com. Good luck.

» I noticed on their website it is almost 600 bucks
» then one guy said on the board he paid 100 bucks. is there different
» manufacturers for lasercomb?

Another option which is sort of priced between the two.

http://www.x5hairlaser.com

» » I noticed on their website it is almost 600 bucks
» » then one guy said on the board he paid 100 bucks. is there different
» » manufacturers for lasercomb?
»
» Another option which is sort of priced between the two.
»
» http://www.x5hairlaser.com

Hey guys … I’m not a “technical” person … can you help me figure out what the difference is between these two brushes? It looks like the x5hairlaser has more lasers … but are they stronger lasers, weaker, or a totally different type? I am also seeing some of these brushes with LED on them with the lasers … do the LED’s do any good?? What is the sum total of each brush?

Alex
a.k.a. Sandra

Hi Alex,

Sofarsogood pretty much knows the specs. There is another post on here somewhere where he discusses it. I remember that the brush I have (amazing laser comb) is better than the hairmax, but I’m unsure about it being better than the new one from Spencer Forrest. Good luck.

I just wanted to say that I ordered the X5 laser and got it 7-24-08. The unit I got was obviously a used one. There was no documentation whatsoever in the box and the unit had scratches on it. The box was not sealed with tape or shrinkwrap or anything, and the unit was already charged. I called Spencer Forest customer service and he said he could tell me how to use it……… how nice of him. I told him I was considering disputing it on my credit card and that at the very least if I kept it, I would want the documentation sent to me. He left a note for his supervisor who is supposed to get a hold of me, which he has not. Still no documentation sent to me either. I will keep you updated. BTW……I ordered directly from the SpencerForest website. The customer service guy also assured my mine was not used and said they only ship out new products…….so what’s with the re-stocking fee on returns then?

Hi all,

I bought the amazinglasercomb and am a believer.
I’ve been using it for over two years and have no plans of putting it down.

The texture of my hair is great and my scalp health seems excellent.

Can’t prove any regrowth but my crown seems thicker to me and again my hair texture has improved.
Also, my hair is very long and strong and shedding is down.

Don’t over use it.
20 Minutes 3 days a week is all one needs.
Kinda like muscles needing downtime after working out.
Overuse could be bad, IMO.

My understanding is LEDs do nothing.
It’s all about the lasers.

Contact Joe at amazinglasercomb and ask him about the specs.

For $100 bucks, it’s not a huge expense and the risks are very low, IMO.

Here is some info about the specs:
http://www.amazinglaserbrush.net/faq.htm

Hope this was helpful.

Best,
-sofar

P.S. For the record, my HT doc is not a believer.

i’m really surprised to see that there r some people using lasercomb.
if it doesnt regrow hair , at least it stops further shedding as i understood from what i read in this post.
so people, u all felt that it stopped ur hair from shedding or is it as in many cases our imagination?

would appreciate an honest answer