How Much Did Willy Make From the Acell Deal?

Full disclosure, dude!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

» Full disclosure, dude!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

What deal? (sorry my english has limitations).
if you mean that Willy has promoted Acell and he is being paid for that, I would not rule out that possibility, but my impression is that Acell has been using him.
Willy has expressed himself quite neutrally all this time, so I think he is being honest, and in good faith. I cannot say the same of Acell.

Seriously, I’d been meaning to say something about this for a while. The time in which Willy contacted the HT doctors was the only time this forum has actually done anything even half worth doing. to actually have someone take the time to be productive and actually do something was a refreshing change from all the trolls, dickheaads, the pathetic agendas that usually make up this stupid excuse for a forum.

Acell has been tested on what… 10 people, max? And the product was likely donated for testing purposes? Willy has got to be ROLLING in the cash.

The only possibility Acell EVER had for making money from hair loss sufferers was IF IT WORKED, and if it worked, no one would care if Willy was making money to show it to us (which I doubt he ever was).

A far more legitimate question presented by the corpse of Michael Jackson is what is YOUR wage to post on these forums bashing HM? FULL DISCLOSURE DUDEEEEeee

You’re delusional.

By the way, I wrote a long reply to your post, but it wouldn’t allow me to post it. It told be that there was an error because my post contained at least on word it would not accept. I used no inappropriate language and have no idea which word was the problem, so you’re getting the short reply.

so you’re getting the short reply.

Good.

» >> so you’re getting the short reply.
»
» Good.

By the way, I see that you only registered back in June of this year. I was posting about Acell long before that. Why are you so concerned about my posts about Acell that were posted before you were even a forum member?

It doesn’t make any sense, unless you are registered under multiple names or you are a troll.

This is great. They are using plucked hairs so that means unlimited donor supply.

"Namely, was hair actually cloned? The answer is, yes. In the interview Dr. Cooley stated

“By using plucked hair in a very specific manner, we have been able to get a new follicle to regenerate using the ACell, as well as you are not depleting it from the original site”

» By the way, I wrote a long reply to your post, but it wouldn’t allow me to
» post it
. It told be that there was an error because my post contained at
» least on word it would not accept. I used no inappropriate language and
» have no idea which word was the problem, so you’re getting the short reply.

Hi Willy,
I noticed the same today - but no tricks with Iron Man:

I thought WHICH word/term could it be? And I was immediately right …
Just don’t use names of e.g. other hair loss sites (e.g. baldnessxxxx.com) - not even in URL’s.

What a shame … :lookaround:

» This is great. They are using plucked hairs so that means unlimited donor
» supply.
»
»
» "Namely, was hair actually cloned? The answer is, yes. In the interview
» Dr. Cooley stated
»
» “By using plucked hair in a very specific manner, we have been able to get
» a new follicle to regenerate using the ACell, as well as you are not
» depleting it from the original site”

mell, yes, Cooley said that, and it is interesting, but this is the wrong thread to post.

Go here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-62055-page-0-category-1-order-time.html

(btw, Cooley has not provided proof, so I don’t believe him).

Pathetic.

‘roger’, as well as being a male name has a different slang meaning - so using that slang meaning I think that ‘roger_that’ needs to roger off.

You are such an ass!