How do you cope with hair loss?

I’m not interested in arguing with you, jarjar. I don’t think baldness rises to the level of disfigurement. In fact, I think the idea that it does is absurd. If you want to believe it does and point out that it meets a dictionary definition (as does a pimple, by the way), knock yourself out.

I did not ask for a definition opinion from the “RickH Dictionary” company. I checked with real dictionaries and In fact, hair loss is a disfigurement.

Here is one real dictionary definition of disfigurement:

dis·fig·ure·ment

/disˈfiɡyərmənt/

noun

the action of spoiling the appearance of something or someone; defacement.
“the disfigurement of this very pleasant area”
synonyms: defacement, spoiling, scarring, mutilation, damage, damaging, vandalizing, ruin; M

And here is another definition of disfigurement, which comes from the Marriam-Webster Dictionary (since 1882):

disfigurement \ dis-​ˈfi-​gyər-​mənt , especially British -​ˈfi-​gə-​ \ noun

blemish, bloody, break, compromise, crab, cripple, cross (up), damage, deface, endamage, flaw, harm, hurt, impair, injure, mar, spoil, vitiate

The best way to cure baldness/hair loss is by consulting the best doctor who is specialized in hair transplant treatment like FUT and FUE. I know some of the finest dermatologist. Let me know if you need any help regarding the names.

I’m unsure. The doctors who are practicing want to push what’s available now. Maybe it’s best t wait for the new cell-based treatments in the pipeline. Some of them may be coming real soon. I need some time to think about this.

1 Like

The hair loss is very big problem of every second person and everyone just searching about how to stop hair loss and hair fall. Mostly the men are very badly effective with hair loss and hair fall problem and at the end they are completely bald. If anyone suffering from completely baldness problem so my suggestion is hair replacement system because its very easy and no side effects.

No moron. Van Dissel’s career is not fueled by many women. Van Diesel’s career is largely fueled by men. Women don’t like the way Van Diesel looks.

OTOH Johnny Depp’s career is fueled by both men and women.

As I said, " If you want to believe it does and point out that it meets a dictionary definition (as does a pimple, by the way), knock yourself out." Apparently you were so anxious to post the dictionary definition that I knew you would post that you couldn’t be bothered to ponder the parenthetical statement.

Did your username used to be “Maneless”? Because there was an odd, objectionable little fellow who used to post here under that name. You remind me so much of him.

Please, don’t bother answering, because

1. I don’t have enough faith in your honesty for it to matter how you respond.
  2. I would prefer we not interact with one another. I don’t see how my life could possibly be improved by such an interaction.

[But, you being you, I doubt if you’ll be able to stop yourself from responding. After all, what else do you have to do? ]

Why do you say you won’t interact with me even though you’re interacting with me?

There’s no reason to get your panties into a bunch and posting insults at me in your responses. You could have simply said that you disagree with me because if we accept my position then a single pimple is a “disfigurement” and I would have responded to you as follows:

According to Webster’s dictionary a disfigurement is anything that mars the appearance of something else. That’s what the word “disfigurement” means and no amount of dodging that fact will change that fact. The English language is built on Webster’s definition of what words mean, not your opinion of what words mean. You can’t change that fact. It is what it is. You argument is actually with dead Noah Webster, not me. I’m using the English language correctly and I reject your nonsensical belief that you’re entitled to re-invent or change the English language.

Regarding your issue that if “disfigurement” is defined as ANY damage to something’s appearance then YES a single pimple is a disfigurement. But then the issue would be to what DEGREE is a single pimple a disfigurement??? A single pimple is a slight disfigurement and it’s only temporary whereas bald is a substantial disfigurement and it’s permanent.

I await your non-response, response.