How Do Guys Afford Armani

Armani’s results are great and speak for themselves. But how are guys affording to pay for his work? At $14 per graft FUE and most needing 2000 to 3000 grafts thats $30,000 to $40,000. Some of these guys are young, there is no way they are paying that kind of coin. Can any armani patients please provide some insight into how much they actully paid?

Mofoman

Armani’s prices aren’t $14/graft these days. I think it’s more like $7/graft lately.

There are tons of young & rich guys out there. They may be a satistical minority compared to the population, but that doesn’t mean the raw number of them is low.

And some guys just bust their a**es and save up. $15K worth of hair is not more than $15K worth of SUV or fancy apartment. Or $15K worth of schooling.

Armani’s not the only game in town. And he’s not the only good game in town either. There are other docs that are just as good but they don’t all advertise like Armani does.

And there is more to results than a good-looking NW#1 on a beauty shot. It takes 100% as much talent & skill as that to make a moderate improvement on a much balder head with a limited number of grafts. And a number of people in the MPB community would argue that this reflects a more ethical clinic than one advertising a whole bunch of young NW#1-2 transplants.

Armani’s a skilled doc, but there is more to the HT decision than Armani or Bosley.

I am an Armani patient and don’t like discussing financial issues but I’ll add my opinion about this post. There are many ways people can afford this type of procedure. I personally am not married and have no kids to support so I may have extra money than some my age. And I wouldn’t think twice to take a personal loan out for a life-changing event like this. It may sound like low self esteem to some but losing hair is a huge deal and affects every part of someone’s life. We all visit this website for a reason so I am sure people will agree with that statement. And secondly, I know a friend who inherited a lot of money and somehow managed to spend it on a bunch of junk with nothing to show for it. So some of these others might have received money in different ways. I guess my point is that for the few young guys that post on this site that went to Armani, every situation is different. I am lucky to be able to afford to a procedure by Dr. Armani and think there is no better money spent. I would much rather have my self confidence and youthful appearance back than an epensive car or an addition to my house. That is my opinion and I am sure it is open for argument, which is fine. But that is how I see it.

Hello mofoman, I have posted Armani’s prices below. These prices are pretty good for FUE, most FUE doctors are charging upwards around 10 dollars per graft.

1 DAY

2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000

3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500

3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500

2 DAYS

4000 grafts at $9 / graft = $36,000

4500 grafts at $9 / graft = $40,500

5000 grafts at $9 / graft = $45,000

I’m not a rich guy by any means, but I have a decent job; I’m not married with kids either, and so I have a little bit of extra income in that aspect. I paid off my car earlier this year, and was contemplationg buying a new car, but I decided to invest in this procedure instead. I figured I would feel a lot better driving around in my 2001 Acura with a fuller head of hair as opposed to driving around in a 2008 Acura with a lot less hair on my head. To me, spending the money on myself was a better investment than buying a new car, it all comes down to what is important to you…

Thanks for the replys guys. I was surprised to hear his prices are around the $8 per graft range. Hairsites Dr. price guide has him at $14 so that is why I thought he was that high. $8 is definitley more reasonable and inline with Dr. Jones who is just down the highway.

Now one more thing. Is it price per graft extracted or price per graft implanted? This would make a huge difference when talking about hairline work where one extracted graft can mean upto 4 single hairs (single grafts) transplanted.

Mofoman

» Thanks for the replys guys. I was surprised to hear his prices are around
» the $8 per graft range. Hairsites Dr. price guide has him at $14 so that
» is why I thought he was that high. $8 is definitley more reasonable and
» inline with Dr. Jones who is just down the highway.
»
» Now one more thing. Is it price per graft extracted or price per graft
» implanted? This would make a huge difference when talking about hairline
» work where one extracted graft can mean upto 4 single hairs (single grafts)
» transplanted.
»
» Mofoman

Grafts are not split mofoman. In other words, a graft of 3 hairs is not exctracted, then sperated into 3 individual hairs and inplanted into 3 areas. A graft remains intact. A graft with 3 hairs is considered one graft. I hope this sanswers your question.

» Armani’s results are great and speak for themselves. But how are guys
» affording to pay for his work? At $14 per graft FUE and most needing 2000
» to 3000 grafts thats $30,000 to $40,000. Some of these guys are young,
» there is no way they are paying that kind of coin. Can any armani patients
» please provide some insight into how much they actully paid?
»
» Mofoman

Guys,

My procedure is scheduled for this tuesday September 30th with Armani. I am excited as anything, but at the same time could hurl at any moment. I was lucky enough to schedule my procedure before he raised his price so I am paying 20K for 4000 grafts with Dr. Armani. My 2nd procedure is for 2000 gafts w/ Sara Armani and that is another 20K. I never heard of the $14 per graft so I have no idea where that came from. If I can figure out how, I will try to create a journal for everyone to see as I have been skeptical of these results. I have been wearing a hair piece from Farrel since the age of 21 and have recently switched to Top Lace so it is going to be difficult for me to hide this procedure as I have had a full head of hair since I started losing my hair. I am only 28. “Thanks God!!” I am getting married next year so I hope the results really take place months 8-12 so I can have a nervous free day on my day. Any questions you guys have are welcome.

By the way if you are nervous and want to get a great hair piece without paying through the nose, Top Lace is the way to go.

excited1:

I am excited for you! How far apart are your procedures with the Armanis? $6.67/graft is a great price. You are in very good hands. You will likely see very noticeable results long before the 8 to 12-month mark. I look forward to seeing your results. Good luck with your procedures. It may seem quite ominous going into it, but as you will see, it really is no big deal and the procedure, for the most part, is painless (and boring:-D ).

Hello excited1,

My name is Pats, I work with patient care for the Armani clinic. If you have any questions before or after your surgery please feel free to email me.

eric@alviarmani.com

» excited1:
»
» I am excited for you! How far apart are your procedures with the Armanis?
» $6.67/graft is a great price. You are in very good hands. You will likely
» see very noticeable results long before the 8 to 12-month mark. I look
» forward to seeing your results. Good luck with your procedures. It may seem
» quite ominous going into it, but as you will see, it really is no big deal
» and the procedure, for the most part, is painless (and boring:-D ).

Jtelecom,

Thanks. Keep trying to tell that to myself every second it seems like since I am only days away. My second procedure is for November 15th if I am not mistaken with Sara. Would have loved to do it all in one sitting, but not going to happen. Hope this helped.

I am also a petient with Dr.Armani. I would not mention either exactly how much I paid. I will say however that I have also been to another doctor in the past and the little bit extra that I paid for Dr.Armani was WELL worth it. The sheer attention to detail, care and results that I recieved at Dr.Armani convinced me that I made the right decision. If you are gonna spend that much money on getting your hair done you should go to the best doc possible. That’s my opinion.

» Hello mofoman, I have posted Armani’s prices below. These prices are pretty
» good for FUE, most FUE doctors are charging upwards around 10 dollars per
» graft.
»
» 1 DAY
»
» 2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000
»
» 3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500
»
» 3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500
»
»
» 2 DAYS
»
» 4000 grafts at $9 / graft = $36,000
»
» 4500 grafts at $9 / graft = $40,500
»
» 5000 grafts at $9 / graft = $45,000

Hell I can’t follow this pricing , why distingush 1 day and 2 days?

»
» Mofoman
Probably already mentioned but Armani patients are paying $7-$9 I think.
I can afford a transplant because I work hard, went to Uni, got an education and am a disciplined saver.

» » Hello mofoman, I have posted Armani’s prices below. These prices are
» pretty
» » good for FUE, most FUE doctors are charging upwards around 10 dollars
» per
» » graft.
» »
» » 1 DAY
» »
» » 2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000
» »
» » 3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500
» »
» » 3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500
» »
» »
» » 2 DAYS
» »
» » 4000 grafts at $9 / graft = $36,000
» »
» » 4500 grafts at $9 / graft = $40,500
» »
» » 5000 grafts at $9 / graft = $45,000
»
» Hell I can’t follow this pricing , why distingush 1 day and 2 days?

It is exactly as he stated. The larger sessions, ie: 4000 grafts and up, are to be performed over a 2-day period.

Excited1,

To set up a journal, just navigate to the personal journal section of the forum and follow the instructions there.

If you want, email me some before pictures, hairsite@aol.com, I can set it up for you. You can also upload the pictures to the forum.

» » » Hello mofoman, I have posted Armani’s prices below. These prices are
» » pretty
» » » good for FUE, most FUE doctors are charging upwards around 10 dollars
» » per
» » » graft.
» » »
» » » 1 DAY
» » »
» » » 2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000
» » »
» » » 3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500
» » »
» » » 3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500
» » »
» » »
» » » 2 DAYS
» » »
» » » 4000 grafts at $9 / graft = $36,000
» » »
» » » 4500 grafts at $9 / graft = $40,500
» » »
» » » 5000 grafts at $9 / graft = $45,000
» »
» » Hell I can’t follow this pricing , why distingush 1 day and 2 days?
»
» It is exactly as he stated. The larger sessions, ie: 4000 grafts and up,
» are to be performed over a 2-day period.

I’m confussed. How is it that 5000 grafts is more expensive per graft than 3500 grafts. By that logic it would be better to have two smaller procedures and change ones name in between.

» » » » Hello mofoman, I have posted Armani’s prices below. These prices are
» » » pretty
» » » » good for FUE, most FUE doctors are charging upwards around 10
» dollars
» » » per
» » » » graft.
» » » »
» » » » 1 DAY
» » » »
» » » » 2500 grafts at $8 / graft = $20,000
» » » »
» » » » 3000 grafts at $7.50 / graft = $22,500
» » » »
» » » » 3500 grafts at $7 / graft = $24,500
» » » »
» » » »
» » » » 2 DAYS
» » » »
» » » » 4000 grafts at $9 / graft = $36,000
» » » »
» » » » 4500 grafts at $9 / graft = $40,500
» » » »
» » » » 5000 grafts at $9 / graft = $45,000
» » »
» » » Hell I can’t follow this pricing , why distingush 1 day and 2 days?
» »
» » It is exactly as he stated. The larger sessions, ie: 4000 grafts and
» up,
» » are to be performed over a 2-day period.
»
» I’m confussed. How is it that 5000 grafts is more expensive per graft than
» 3500 grafts. By that logic it would be better to have two smaller
» procedures and change ones name in between.

Me too, the only reason I can come up with is maybe they have to set up the surgical facilities two days in a row so it cost more than doing everything in one pass?

Hair Transplant is not cheap your right but when you do make your decision to get a transplant regarding if your spending $1 per graft or $10 dollars per graft…you have to make sure that you made your right pick for a doctor because your results will later on reflect the decision you’ve taken. I’d rather pay a little more and get excellent results than going some where cheap and making a mess out of my head that I would probably have to go to a good doctor to get the poor work fixed.
If you are wanting to go with Dr. Armani…Ask for Shane he’ll probably ask for some pictures to get Dr.Armani’s input on how many grafts you would be needing and I’m sure he can get you taken care of.

Good Luck

»
» Mofoman

exactly how I feel, some of the work look fantastic and I am almost willing to give up waiting for hair multiplication and settle for a hair transplant, the only thing stopping me is the price tag, these days with the financial crisis all over the news I have a hard time justifying spending tens of thousands