How can I hide the smell of Spectral DNC-L?....Advise wanted please!

How can I hide the smell of Spectral DNC-L?

I recently started using Spectral DNC-L.
I rub it in my head in the morning and in the evening.

I work outside retailing.I put it on my head one day this week,a friend then asks me have I taken some sort of yeast tablet or something,as he can smell it,I’d just a few minutes beforehand put it on - I quickly said yes they are vitamins,he never commented after that,but if he can smell it others must be able to,as well - any advice welcome.

I shave my head,I’m just after a bit more of a shadow,hopefully.I assume because I shave my head no one I know would guess I’ve got a hang up on my hairloss,which I am coming to terms with a little,but I’d still like hair.

The following is whats in Spectral DNC-L

What Are The Ingredients & How Does It Work?
Minoxidil 5%: Spectral.DNC-L starts with highly effective research-grade 5% minoxidil because, as the first drug approved by the US Food and Drug Administration to treat androgenic alopecia (male pattern baldness), it remains the best-known and most widely used.

Aminexil SP94: This patented molecule makes Spectral.DNC-L clearly superior to other hair-growth products because, after minoxidil, Aminexil is the medication most clearly proven to grow hair. It preserves hair, protects roots, and strengthens fibers.

Adenosine. This nucleoside plays an important role for hair because it works in biochemical processes like energy transfer (adenosine triphosphate and adenosine diphosphate) and signal transduction (cyclic adenosine monophosphate).

Retinol: Spectral.DNC-L incorporates retinol, a form of vitamin A, because it improves the absorption and effectiveness of minoxidil. Often prescribed together, researchers have found that coupling retinol with minoxidil yields better results than using either alone.

Vitamin & Minerals: Spectral.DNC-L contains a rich vitamin and mineral complex, especially biotin and mineral salts, because these chemicals support the energy transfer and metabolic functions of hair follicles.

Herbal Extracts:The pure extracts of ivy and hops added to Spectral.DNC-L stimulate the effectiveness of minoxidil, Aminexil, and other growth agents because the compounds are known to speed circulation and deliver nutrition to affected tissues.

Nanosomes (microscopic capsules deliver active ingredients deeper into the tissue)

5-alpha-reductase inhibitors. Spectral.DNC-L deploys three potent compounds that inhibit the activity of 5-alpha-reductase because that enzyme converts testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which damages hair follicles. These extracts are olive (verbascoside), saw palmetto (serenoa repens), and flax seed (secoisolariciresinol diglucoside).
Procyanidins. Spectral.DNC-L contains procyanidins, flavanols derived naturally from apples, because the latest research indicates they restore the hairline nearly as effectively as minoxidil restores the vertex

Arginine. Spectral.DNC-L helps to strengthen and feed hair follicles because it contains the amino acid arginine, a metabolic precursor of nitric oxide, an important vasodilator and mediator of cutaneous cell function.