How b4 next wounding session?

Remember when I mentioned that I waited appoximately 3 months b4 I did my next wounding session on the last round? Although I was and still am getting some minor results (still improving slowly), I said I didn’t feel that the 2nd session had anything to do with it… even with topical tacro and oral antihistimine added. Well, personally I think i attempted my 2nd try too early. I peeled 3 seperate times in about 5 weeks post wounding, that is somethat didn’t happen on my first try. I’m putting down on my personal journal that as a general rule of thumb (along the lines of what baccy said b4) that for each layer you do is a month you should wait b4 trying this again. In other words, if u peel 5 layers, u should wait 5 months b4 trying again. This is just a theory of mine. So if I go by this, then my next attempt should be in May.

» Remember when I mentioned that I waited appoximately 3 months b4 I did my
» next wounding session on the last round? Although I was and still am
» getting some minor results (still improving slowly), I said I didn’t feel
» that the 2nd session had anything to do with it… even with topical tacro
» and oral antihistimine added. Well, personally I think i attempted my 2nd
» try too early. I peeled 3 seperate times in about 5 weeks post wounding,
» that is somethat didn’t happen on my first try. I’m putting down on my
» personal journal that as a general rule of thumb (along the lines of what
» baccy said b4) that for each layer you do is a month you should wait b4
» trying this again. In other words, if u peel 5 layers, u should wait 5
» months b4 trying again. This is just a theory of mine. So if I go by
» this, then my next attempt should be in May.

I’d go a minimum of 6 months m8. Five layers is quite severe and even though the body has remarkable healing powers, it should be allowed some time out.
Personally, I wouldn’t do it for 9 months or so.

I myself have got a mild rash on the scalp and also an outbreak of cold sores. Both are known side effects of gefitinib but nothing to worry about.
It’s Day 15, six days after the day the peeling was almost complete and the topicals had clear access to the scalp. I plan on staying on the topical for about another 10 days before ceasing and just continuing with copper peptides, emu oil and possibly minox. I’ll also finish off the bottle of Hair Growth Factors and I’m hoping that Nidhogge on another forum will be taking another order for some more soon (it’s a bulk buy).

I did a reasonably deep sanding job during my last two attempts, and I think it was at least a good 2-3 months before it was healed enough to do anything there again. If I was doing paid research I would have said it needs at least half a year.