Home made kits

http://regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=21833

I don’t think his peel is strong enough, I would go TCA instead.

» http://regrowth.com/hairloss-forums/viewthread.cfm?f=1&t=21833
»
»
» I don’t think his peel is strong enough, I would go TCA instead.

Those guys are hilarious. Buy a kit for something when we have no real proof that it works. I hope it works but show me some evidence first. Its kinda like the laser craze going on there. People are spending ~$500 for lasers and there isn’t a shred of evidence that it works…other than photos from laser clinics…um, hello, they want your money dip$hits. Those clinics are as deceptive as every other snake oil producer trying to sell hair growth products.

N/T oops.

double post, sorry.

Lawsuit waiting to happen :lol:
If he tries to sell these, he is going to get sued.:clap:

One thing I have been wondering about lately though is if Folica have staff watching these forums getting tips from the home made experiments? using us as a kind of proof of concept if you will or test subjects, thy could be waiting to see how it workd out with us before they start proper trials lol.

They are aware of the people that are doing this and undoubtably keeping an eye on this place and others. :lookaround:

They could end up like Microsoft who have employees patrolling around various forums looking for pirate software or copyright/patent infringements and handing out cease and dismiss orders :-P.

» Lawsuit waiting to happen :lol:
» If he tries to sell these, he is going to get sued.:clap:
»
»
» One thing I have been wondering about lately though is if Folica have
» staff watching these forums getting tips from the home made experiments?
» using us as a kind of proof of concept if you will or test subjects, thy
» could be waiting to see how it workd out with us before they start proper
» trials lol.
»
» They are aware of the people that are doing this and undoubtably keeping
» an eye on this place and others. :lookaround:
»
» They could end up like Microsoft who have employees patrolling around
» various forums looking for pirate software or copyright/patent
» infringements and handing out cease and dismiss orders :-P.

They might have to outsource the spying, they only have an handful of employees. Why don’t they get the janitor to do it.

Its not about spying,
they have the links to Baccy’s experiment here on xconomy which we know Zohar reads.
They have also been mailed the addresses of other sites with similar experiments (not by me but i’m aware of some people that are trying to “tell” on us).
They are definately aware of these home experiments as they have been told about them and they are definately reading about them as Zohar has posted coments on xconomy (not about the home experiments thought).

» Its not about spying,
» they have the links to Baccy’s experiment here on xconomy which we know
» Zohar reads.
» They have also been mailed the addresses of other sites with similar
» experiments (not by me but i’m aware of some people that are trying to
» “tell” on us).
» They are definately aware of these home experiments as they have been told
» about them and they are definately reading about them as Zohar has posted
» coments on xconomy (not about the home experiments thought).

They have no powers to interfere with any of the Home experiments. However, selling kits based on an interpretation of their patent may be both legally and medically risky.

Yea theres little they can do about the home experiments apart from advise us not to do it but if some one tried to profit from selling a “wounding kit” based on their idea, it would definately be an infringement of their patent so it would only be a matter of time before they start to stamp their feet.

I think it is great though that people are tying this at home, we may stumble on the ideal protocol before follica or we may atleast get them to pull their finger out and get on with it faster :hungry:

Follica have more employees than your aware of i think.
Remember they are an of shoot of Puretech-Ventures who have over 30 executives and advisors alone, not to mention people in menial posisions such as receptionists, janitors or internet spies :stuck_out_tongue:

Not all the people working for follica are listed on their site, and don’t forget they have some of the most respected Dr’s in their fields on their team.
If we want anyone working for them, for the most part they already are.

I don’t measure a company on the amount of employees it has though(especially a relatively new one) they could have just one member of staff, as long as they bring a product to market thats good enough for me :ok:
So the amount of employees they have is irelivent.

I agree with what’s been said.

Selling KITS for this? Saying that is “a little premature” doesn’t even begin to cover it. It would be hopelessly illegal anyway.

As for the home experiments? Folica and the legal system can’t do jack as long as you’re not trying to make money off what you’re doing.

Now that OMG guy over there will spend another year or so creating another stupid website based on wounding. He’ll put pics and videos of himself (which he loves…uhh can u say narcissism?) putting cigars out on his head as the method of wounding.