Hitzig\'s PRP/Acell Photos

What do you guys think?

The pics are impressive. I would want to end up with more hair than the after pics reflect but I do acknowledge that Dr. Hitzig has definitely thickened the hair of both of these patients. There is an “obvious” increase in hair thickness. I wonder if he could get better results with continued injections/treatments???

» What do you guys think?
»
» http://nyhairloss.com/portfolio/acell-prp-case-studies/

»

I gotta be honest, there is definitely some hair growth (especially in the second case). It’s not like “OMG WOW!!!” but it is quite noticeable. I really wish there were more examples and some way that we could determine how long it prevents further hair loss.

These results are a lot more impressive than the results from regular PRP, I can say that for certain.

» » What do you guys think?
» »
» » http://nyhairloss.com/portfolio/acell-prp-case-studies/
»
» I gotta be honest, there is definitely some hair growth (especially in the
» second case). It’s not like “OMG WOW!!!” but it is quite noticeable. I
» really wish there were more examples and some way that we could determine
» how long it prevents further hair loss.
»
» These results are a lot more impressive than the results from regular PRP,
» I can say that for certain.

I agree!!! I think Dr. Hitzig is on to something. I really like that guy because he is really pulling for us and doing what he can to cure this awful health condition - baldness. I wonder if these treatments could be tweaked/improved more, and I wonder if repeated treatments/injections might give added benefit. If repeat treatments/injections give added benefit then Dr. Hitzig might be the guy who “cured” hair loss. I would really be happy for him (and us) because he is very committed to our cause and it would be justice if someone like him got to go down in history as the guy that cured it. I also think that Dr. Marty Saway is very committed to us and I would like to have seen her involved too, but if Dr. Hitzig gets all the credit I’m happy with that because he is really pushing the envelope and he is really trying to get it done. If repeated injections give added benefit then that would mean that Dr. Hitzig “cured” hair loss and I think we should build him a statue.

» »
»
» second case). It’s not like “OMG WOW!!!” but it is quite noticeable. I
» really wish there were more examples and some way that we could determine
» how long it prevents further hair loss.
»
» These results are a lot more impressive than the results from regular PRP,
» I can say that for certain.

You have a point about seeing more pics. I wonder if these are the common results or the few “good” results??? If these are common results then Dr. Hitzig is on the right track for sure. If these are common results then I am impressed!!!

» »
»
» second case). It’s not like “OMG WOW!!!” but it is quite noticeable.

Do you want to know WHY? I mean, WHY especially in the second case?

Anyway, for myself, just these 2 (extremly important and interesting) case studies by Dr. Hitzig, are PROOF enough - again, at least for me.

btw-1 - nothing has changed:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-76587-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

You guys should carefully READ what I already tried to explain.

btw-2 - Just an ACell/PRP combo for THINNING hair loss, is NOT a permanent solution (the new produced and/or thickened up hairs are just derived from “still alive AGA-effected genes/cells” - that’s for sure)!

How much would someone be willing to pay for this type of results? They are charging nearly 3-4x more than the cost of just PRP. Not sure it’s worth it. Yes, there is “some” growth, but, nothing that makes even a slight cosmetic improvement. The regrowth is interesting from a scientific perspective. But, from a aesthetic view point, these guys looked bald before and just as bald after.

Maybe this has some value in preventing future hairloss for guys still early in the process. But, the long term effects will need to be demonstrated. And it would probably need to be repeated yearly or at some interval based on how long results last. At 3K a treatment (quote i received), that is probably not going to be an option for many people.

» Do you want to know WHY? I mean, WHY especially in the second case?
»
» Anyway, for myself, just these 2 (extremly important and interesting) case
» studies by Dr. Hitzig, are PROOF enough - again, at least for me.
»
» btw-1 - nothing has changed:
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-76587-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
»
» You guys should carefully READ what I already tried to explain.
»
» btw-2 - Just an ACell/PRP combo for THINNING hair loss, is NOT a permanent
» solution (the new produced and/or thickened up hairs are just derived from
» “still alive AGA-effected genes/cells” - that’s for sure)!

Why are you always asking “If we wanna know something?” You know the answer already. We wanna know OF COURSE WHY.

And why is this Therapy not permanent? As far as i can see in the pictures, the hairloss has stopped and new hair grows even in the frontal area.

But i know you will be arguing like this

1. The Second one has huge regrow because its transplanted hair, which is rssistent to DHT but has fallen out during natural aging process, so Acell/PRP is only working on Donor hair.

2. I dont understand you link because in this ari thread you are still rumbling about everything but in the end you say nothing

ahhh Iron Man I see that you have posted another of your fun vague posts that talks in riddles. Could you please tell us what you are saying? Are you saying that you are, or are not, impressed with Dr. Hitzig’s photos. I would like to recover more hair but I say that these photos are very impressive even if they do indicate that the patients have recovered a full head of hair. They have certainly recovered a lot of hair. It’s impressive. And this is just one treatment so perhaps multiple injections/treatments would yield better results.

» » » What do you guys think?
» » »
» » » http://nyhairloss.com/portfolio/acell-prp-case-studies/
» »
» » I gotta be honest, there is definitely some hair growth
» (especially in the
» » second case). It’s not like “OMG WOW!!!” but it
» is quite noticeable.
»
» Do you want to know WHY? I mean, WHY especially in the second case?
»
» Anyway, for myself, just these 2 (extremly important and interesting) case
» studies by Dr. Hitzig, are PROOF enough - again, at least for me.
»
» btw-1 - nothing has changed:
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-76587-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
»
» You guys should carefully READ what I already tried to explain.
»
» btw-2 - Just an ACell/PRP combo for THINNING hair loss, is NOT a permanent
» solution (the new produced and/or thickened up hairs are just derived from
» “still alive AGA-effected genes/cells” - that’s for sure)!

» How much would someone be willing to pay for this type of results? They
» are charging nearly 3-4x more than the cost of just PRP. Not sure it’s
» worth it. Yes, there is “some” growth, but, nothing that makes even a
» slight cosmetic improvement. The regrowth is interesting from a scientific
» perspective. But, from a aesthetic view point, these guys looked bald
» before and just as bald after.

The “aesthetic point of view” just depends on TECHNIQUE/METHODE & STRATEGY, as “anecdotal” described here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-76663-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html

… sure, including a big portion of scientific knowledge/background (if someone do not know WHY something happens/occurs, he can’t “fine-tune” or influence or can’t improve something - at that all is currently the problem concerning “aesthetic”).

Pay me $100,000 and I write you 1 - 3 nicely (and working) protocols - including every necessary scientific background (references of claims).

» » How much would someone be willing to pay for this type of results? They
» » are charging nearly 3-4x more than the cost of just PRP. Not sure it’s
» » worth it. Yes, there is “some” growth, but, nothing that makes even a
» » slight cosmetic improvement. The regrowth is interesting from a
» scientific
» » perspective. But, from a aesthetic view point,
» these guys looked bald
» » before and just as bald after.
»
» The “aesthetic point of view” just depends on TECHNIQUE/METHODE & STRATEGY,
» as “anecdotal” described here:
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-76663-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html
»
» … sure, including a big portion of scientific knowledge/background (if
» someone do not know WHY something happens/occurs, he can’t “fine-tune” or
» influence or can’t improve something - at that all is currently the problem
» concerning “aesthetic”).
»
» Pay me $100,000 and I write you 1 - 3 nicely (and working) protocols -
» including every necessary scientific background (references of claims).

Then for gods sake help those people WHO needs fine tuning in their efforts to “cure” baldness instead of laughing your as* off and suck on other peoples suffering.

And what for do you need 100.000 US dollar? For a semi half as* Gho hair restoration?

» » » How much would someone be willing to pay for this type of results?
» They
» » » are charging nearly 3-4x more than the cost of just PRP. Not sure
» it’s
» » » worth it. Yes, there is “some” growth, but, nothing that makes even a
» » » slight cosmetic improvement. The regrowth is interesting from a
» » scientific
» » » perspective. But, from a aesthetic view
» point
» » these guys looked bald
» » » before and just as bald after.
» »
» » The “aesthetic point of view” just depends on TECHNIQUE/METHODE &
» STRATEGY,
» » as “anecdotal” described here:
» »
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-76663-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer.html
» »
» » … sure, including a big portion of scientific knowledge/background (if
» » someone do not know WHY something happens/occurs, he can’t “fine-tune”
» or
» » influence or can’t improve something - at that all is currently the
» problem
» » concerning “aesthetic”).
» »
» » Pay me $100,000 and I write you 1 - 3 nicely (and working) protocols -
» » including every necessary scientific background (references of claims).
»
» Then for gods sake help those people WHO needs fine tuning in their efforts
» to “cure” baldness instead of laughing your as* off and suck on other
» peoples suffering.
»
» And what for do you need 100.000 US dollar? For a semi half as* Gho hair
» restoration?

I for one would not pay for either of them.The both photos still show thinning/balding heads.

Yes Gho’s HM looks better.

What’s really interesting about this procedure is that Hitzig has recently made a move to start working with a company to isolate the growth factors and adult stem cells from PRP/Acell so the results might get even better as time progresses. I think this in conjunction with a transplant could be a HUGE improvement, also keep in mind that the picture on top is 6 months post procedure and he could see more growth over the next half year, so now the refined procedure might be even better. I contacted him about getting the procedure done and if I do, I will post my personal before and afters on the hairsite forum.

»

So Im the only one seeing different lighting/contrast/hair length/parting of the hair? I guess Im just being negative. But a little photoshop makes the result a bit less impressive. But again, It´s probably just me. A hair count would have been nice though.

these images show a flock of men who were bald, and still continue bald. Ours better hope this in the treatment of acell… (good luck dr. cooley).

» Then for gods sake help those people WHO needs fine tuning in their efforts
» to “cure” baldness instead of laughing your as* off and suck on other
» peoples suffering.
»
» And what for do you need 100.000 US dollar? For a semi half as* Gho hair
» restoration?

Sorry, but I can’t find the tatoo “Mother Teresa” anywhere on my ass …

… and the fruit of my “service” is -sad, but true- cash. e.g. my lawyer or even my hair dresser says -unfortunately- completely the same - and I wonder why … :expressionless:

» » Then for gods sake help those people WHO needs fine tuning in their
» efforts
» » to “cure” baldness instead of laughing your as* off and suck on other
» » peoples suffering.
» »
» » And what for do you need 100.000 US dollar? For a semi half as* Gho hair
» » restoration?
»
» Sorry, but I can’t find the tatoo “Mother Teresa” anywhere on my ass …
»
» … and the fruit of my “service” is -sad, but true- cash. e.g. my lawyer
» or even my hair dresser says -unfortunately- completely the same - and I
» wonder why … :expressionless:

Iron Man Unanswered Riddle Counter for Questions

Iron Man Counter for getting in a e-fight over discussing his arguments and speak clearly

I start this from the scratch, this way its easier for everyone to keep track of it.

» »
»
»
» So Im the only one seeing different lighting/contrast/hair length/parting
» of the hair? I guess Im just being negative. But a little photoshop makes
» the result a bit less impressive. But again, It´s probably just me. A hair
» count would have been nice though.
»

Once again, it is impossible to please the trolls on Hairsite.

Hitzig never claimed that ACell/PRP was going to completely eliminate hair loss. Still, there is a definite improvement and it might be possible to prevent extensive baldness in the future. Is that not good progress? Not every single experiment is going to make people go from NW6 to NW1.

I’m glad Dr. Hitzig doesn’t give a shi* what you guys think, otherwise we’d never get anywhere.

Btw, this comment was not specifically meant for Z79 - that’s just who it cited.

»

Those results are comparable to the results I got from using Rogaine.

So it could mean that all he’s doing is waking up those hairs that are temporarily resting.

Because about 15-20% of healthy hair follicles at any given time, stop growing hair for a few months out of the 3-6 years of the hair cycle.

Rogaine stops those follicles from taking their vacations. Rogaine may also increase the diameter of hairs that are growing.

I suspect Rogaine does not wake up follicles that have succumbed to mpb, but only those 15-20% of healthy follices that are temporarily resting at any one time.

So it could be Hitzig’s treatment produces no better results.

And like Rogaine, the benefits may prove temporary (didn’t Greco’s use of plasma, albeit without ACell, prove to last only about 9 months?).