Histogen - Interview with Dr. Craig Ziering

» » » yeah, 85% of response with single small injection with increase of
» » » terminal hairs by 25% and formation of new hairs
» »
» » sorry guys this sounds weird to me. 1 injection, i mean how large the
» area
» » around can be affected by one small injection?? So how can they measure
» » increase of hair?? Whats that? there were 3 hair and 4th grew in?
» Sounds
» » weird to me.
» »
» » PPl who are desperate for funding often lie. I’m not yet decided on
» this,
» » but something smells fishy here.
»
» How can you be undecided AND consider something fishy at the same
» time? It sounds like you already made up your mind.

I cant imagine a scientific experiment, that would be able to measure increase of hair from one small injection. Its almost impossible to do. They’d have to make a tatooed dot on the scalp. inject in that dot. then measure hair difference in that dot several months later. The tattoo does blur over time and changes and increases in shape, there is no way how to measure hair counts reliably in such a small spot.

This just makes the whole story not credible much. So unless the doctor can explain, yes I am biased already towards the explanation that they are desperate for funding (you guys said they work for free, so this is an axiom, they truly must be desperate by now), and that they may exagerrate.

As you may have noticed over the years, my a bit critical view on new treatments has proved to be more correct than optimists point of view.

If something would sound credible I would not bash it. But this just smells fisny. They work for free, and claim 25% increase by one small injection (which I can’t imagine how they would scientificaly measure). Not the best start.

See my post here:
http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry-id-55863.html

» » yeah, 85% of response with single small injection with increase of
» » terminal hairs by 25% and formation of new hairs
»
» sorry guys this sounds weird to me. 1 injection, i mean how large the area
» around can be affected by one small injection?? So how can they measure
» increase of hair?? Whats that? there were 3 hair and 4th grew in? Sounds
» weird to me.
»
» PPl who are desperate for funding often lie. I’m not yet decided on this,
» but something smells fishy here.

1 injection, i mean how large the area around can be affected by one small
injection??

It was a TEST, you dolt. They didn’t treat the whole scalp. The guy said it was “one injection to one site”. He also said they would consider a higher concentration of the the active complex, as well as more injections. And the test was designed to look at safety, besides.