» If Bobman can have a full head of hair, I see no reason why you cannot. You
» have more hair than Bobman
»
»

»
»
»
»

WOW!! That is an amazing result! But how many grafts did he get?

Stichmeup is right. Bobman has less hair. I remember he went to Hasson and Wong but I don’t remember how many grafts. It has to be at least 5000 grafts for a head of hair like that.

Bobman’s history:

4,849 Grafts Dr. Hasson - September, 23rd 2004!
2,955 Grafts Dr. Hasson - June, 23rd 2005!
Total = 7,804 Grafts !!!

You can see his personal journal at
http://hairsite.com/serendipity/authors/31-Bobman/P4.html

Hairsite,

Thank you for pulling Bobman’s stats out.

Tony,

While Bobman certainly has a phenomenal result you should not expect anything remotely like his result. Why? Because while he obviously had a lot less hair pre-operatively than you do now he also was a virgin scalp. His laxity was pretty good at the start and was good enough for round two to really finish things up in the crown. He also has exceptional donor hair to boot. Having said all this, one should not look to a particular result and expect the same even if all relevant parameters appear to match up. Follicle for follicle even identical twins will receive somewhat differing results even if their respective procedures are performed on the same day by the same doctor. Consistency is what one should look for in a clinic; consistency across the board with regard to what the patient started with compared to what he wound up with.

Btw, you have mail:)

» Follicle for follicle even identical twins will receive somewhat
» differing results even if their respective procedures are performed on the
» same day by the same doctor.

Wow, that’s quite profound! I’m not sure how to interpret that in a general context on HT. Could you elaborate?

» Hairsite,
»
» Thank you for pulling Bobman’s stats out.
»
» Tony,
»
» While Bobman certainly has a phenomenal result you should not expect
» anything remotely like his result. Why? Because while he obviously had a
» lot less hair pre-operatively than you do now he also was a virgin scalp.
» His laxity was pretty good at the start and was good enough for round two
» to really finish things up in the crown. He also has exceptional donor
» hair to boot. Having said all this, one should not look to a particular
» result and expect the same even if all relevant parameters appear to match
» up. Follicle for follicle even identical twins will receive somewhat
» differing results even if their respective procedures are performed on the
» same day by the same doctor. Consistency is what one should look for in a
» clinic; consistency across the board with regard to what the patient
» started with compared to what he wound up with.
»
» Btw, you have mail:)

Oh I know not to expect the same results, I learned that the hard way when I went in for my first two HT. lol

The issue I have now is my job which I just started, I need to wait till september when the contract is over and I got free time to get it done.

» If Bobman can have a full head of hair, I see no reason why you cannot. You
» have more hair than Bobman

Jotronic is right. Not everyone can expect the same result. There are a lot of factors involved. Also, I have met Tony71 in person. I think the pictures give the illusion that his donor density is thicker than it really is in real life. Tony has to grow his hair long in order to camouflage the strip scars in the back of his head. His donor is quite depleted already after 3 procedures. The doctor who quoted 1500-2000 grafts may not be totally wrong.