Help getting Avodart if I can no longer get it from medicalwellnesscenter

I was getting my Avodart from medicalwellnesscenter.com for the past year and a half, but I recently moved to Illinois and they don’t ship to Illinois. So now I’m looking for a new source for Avodart. I would really, really appreciate any advice since this drug has been a life saver for me, and I don’t know if I can afford buying the brand name stuff every month.

Option 1: I’d prefer to get a prescription since my insurance covers it. If anyone in Chicago knows of a friendly doctor who writes Avodart prescriptions, could you please let me know?

Option 2:If not, what do people think of Dr. Reddy’s generic dutas? Is there general agreement that it is legitimate?

Option 3: buy the brand name Avodart online. What is the cheapeast site to buy brand name Avodart? menspharmacy.com ?

thank you so much for any advice. feel free to e-mail responses to:
jbaker at fas dot harvard dot edu

» I was getting my Avodart from medicalwellnesscenter.com for the past year
» and a half, but I recently moved to Illinois and they don’t ship to
» Illinois. So now I’m looking for a new source for Avodart. I would
» really, really appreciate any advice since this drug has been a life saver
» for me, and I don’t know if I can afford buying the brand name stuff every
» month.
»
» Option 1: I’d prefer to get a prescription since my insurance covers it.
» If anyone in Chicago knows of a friendly doctor who writes Avodart
» prescriptions, could you please let me know?
»
» Option 2:If not, what do people think of Dr. Reddy’s generic dutas? Is
» there general agreement that it is legitimate?
»
» Option 3: buy the brand name Avodart online. What is the cheapeast site
» to buy brand name Avodart? menspharmacy.com ?
»
» thank you so much for any advice. feel free to e-mail responses to:
» jbaker at fas dot harvard dot edu

Hey. I get Dutas from Dr. Reddy’s. I’ve only been on it for 1.5 months, so haven’t seen any new growth yet. However, I have noticed much less shedding. Now, I am also starting a different diet regimen, and taking maca and ginseng. I also take the Dr. Reddy’s Propeica at night. So, I don’t know if the Dutas is responsible alone or it is a combo of all. I will say that it is safe to buy from them, they will ship the product.

I am getting mine from pillsforall.com , brand name .