Head shape and HT

If you have a wide head and deeper set eyes / strong forehead then you are a cro magnon and look good bald. A frontal forlock will do and that’s lucky because your bald area can be a big proportion of your head and difficult to cover fully.

If you have a narrow head you do indeed look like a chemotherapy victim if you are bald and shave your head but you have less area to cover. You need longer hair to give the impression of good bone structure and a fully grown brain.

If you have a thin head and a reduced size forehead you are a neanderthal and hair is important to give the appearance of a human. (I am in this category). The good news is that there is even less area to cover.

If you have a thin head a small forehead but the height of your head above the ears is also reduced then you are unfortunate and have my empathy. Unfortunately HT is difficult due to the lack of donor but the good news is that you probably suffer from anencephaly so you don’t care too much I hope.

If your name is spencer cobran then your just an asshole whatever you do with your hair.

»» » If your name is spencer cobran then your just an asshole whatever you do
» with your hair.

Ha ha. That dude is one arrogant mutha fucka!

Damn MPB… lol

» If your name is spencer cobran then your just an asshole whatever you do
» with your hair.

:smiley:

Thank you Marco