HDC Hair Clinic will be offering offering FREE no obligation consultations in their offices in Central London April 1-4 and in Manchester April 6 & 7.
Appointments are available April 6 & 7.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Appointments are available from April 1-4, between 10.00am-6.00pm.
Regus London Euston, 3rd Floor, 338 Euston Road, London NW1 3BT. The building is conveniently situated within a short walk from several underground stations: Regent’s Park, Euston Square, Baker Street. The closest by foot are Great Portland Street and Warren Street.
The consultation will last approximately one hour.
It will consist of a detailed presentation on:
- Hair Transplantation Techniques explaining both Strip and FUE Methods.
- The latest developments in the field of Hair Transplants.
- Presentation of HDC results that will show you what to expect from your potential procedure
Personal diagnostic evaluation for your case that includes:
- Exact Measurement of Density in the donor area with a Specialized micro camera
- Hairline design for those who need frontal Hair Replacement.
- Estimation of number of grafts needed to fill up the gaps or thinning hair
- Estimation of cost for achieving the desired goals
At the end of the consultation there will be a discussion about the issues that each individual wants to discuss.
The consultations are free of charge and are by appointment only. You can register by filling out HDC’s Online Consultation Form at www.hdc.com.cy. Please specify your preferred time for your consultation in the comments box and one of HDC’s representatives will contact you shortly to confirm your consultation.
You can also call
UK Free Phone 0808 2347929
For more info go to: http://www.hdc.com.cy
If you are driving the property is located on the A501.
King’s Cross, St Pancras and Euston mailine Stations are also a short walk away, along the Euston Road heading west.
Directions from Great Portland Street (Metroplitan, Hammersmith & City and Circle Lines):
Exit the station and cross over to the left hand side of Euston Road. On the crossing head right (east), the second building is no 338.
Directions from Warren Street (Victoria and Northern Lines):
Exit the station onto Tottenham Court Road and go left. Use the crossing on Euston Road to go to other side so the underpass is on your left. The building is on your right hand side after Prêt a Manger and Starbucks.