HDC Hair Transplant Clinic- 2200 FUE grafts result + 1800 FUE grafts post op

Hello everybody,

Below you can see the result of a 2200 graft FUE procedure and then the immediately after photos of 1800 grafts performed by HDC’s medical team. This is an interesting case because the patient had very low donor density with fine hair and under average hair per follicular unit.

The plan was to extract maximum in two sessions in order to restore his hair loss as further back as possible. You can see below that after the second session, that 1800 grafts were extracted covered most of the empty scalp looking natural and with reasonable density. I will be updating the progress of his second procedure in due time.

The patient did not use any medication

Regards
Alex

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY AFTER

DONOR AREA AFTER 2200 GRAFTS

7 DAYS POST OP

11 MONTHS POST OP

DONOR AREA 11 MONTHS AFTER

IMMEDIATELY POST OP SECOND PROCEDURE OF 1800 GRAFTS

IMMEDIATELY POST OP SECOND PROCEDURE OF 1800 GRAFTS DONOR AREA

:ok: not an easy case for sure, very bald and very fine hair. Good job.

You can see a huge decrease in density in the donor area after the first procedure. After the second, his donor area will be exceptionally thin. That said, the new distribution will still be a big improvement because it will frame the face and to some degree, cover the top… it will be interesting to see pics a year after the second procedure. Good growing!

Hello everybody,

as promised below you can see the progress of this patient’s second procedure performed 10 months ago. I have also included two more post op photos showing the work done on his temporal peaks achieving a natural framing of his face.

I would like to remind you that this patient had low donor density with fine hair. The goal was to fill up the front and top parts of the head without depleting the donor so that a natural result to be achieved without marks and scars.

You can now see the final result in the photos that follow.

Comments welcomed

Regards
Alex

BEFORE

IMMEDIATELY AFTER - TEMPORAL PEAKS

10 MONTH LATER

[URL=Photo Storage]

[/URL