HDC do you realize your posting was removed - Why Hairsite?

HDC do you realize your posting was removed.Along with a posting of mine,is this because you stated that you have just made good/fixed an ex patient of Armani.

Hairsite why was this removed,I’m sure HDC can back it up with facts.

I hope most of you caught the posting before it was removed,as it says one thing even hairsites god of hair transplants can screw up and not do the job,as good as we are all lead to believe.

HDC had photos of a former Armani patient,with further work needed,which HDC did,they did a good job,obviously patient was not happy with Armani.

GO ON REMOVE POSTING,I KNOW ITS ONLY BUSINESS,THEY PAY YOU A LOT,NO DOUBT - THEY OBVIOUSLY PAY MORE THAN HDC.

» HDC do you realize your posting was removed.Along with a posting of mine,is
» this because you stated that you have just made good/fixed an ex patient of
» Armani.
»
» Hairsite why was this removed,I’m sure HDC can back it up with facts.
»
» I hope most of you caught the posting before it was removed,as it says one
» thing even hairsites god of hair transplants can screw up and not do the
» job,as good as we are all lead to believe.
»
» GO ON REMOVE POSTING,I KNOW ITS ONLY BUSINESS,THEY PAY YOU A LOT,NO DOUBT!

First off. Every doc has unhappy patients. Some realistic complaints some not. It’s up to the readers to see who is doing quality ht’s not hard to fugure out if one has been aroun here awhile. Second there is no problem mentioning who the first doc was if it came from the patient himself with his own documented photos. But when another clinic does it it’s all marketing.

» First off. Every doc has unhappy patients. Some realistic complaints some
» not. It’s up to the readers to see who is doing quality ht’s not hard to
» fugure out if one has been aroun here awhile. Second there is no problem
» mentioning who the first doc was if it came from the patient himself with
» his own documented photos. But when another clinic does it it’s all
» marketing.

So why doesn’t hairsite respond.I’m pi**ed off with the fact they keep removing postings.

HDC only stated he was a previous patient of Armani - I for one had never seen an Armani patient,who is not happy - have you or anyone else - very odd!

Armani fan club are welcome to respond,thats if postings are not removed,haha!