HDC - 1700 grafts, Strip, 13 months

Photos courtesy of HDC
Date of procedure: 14/03/2006
Method: Strip
Number of Grafts:1.700
Dr Michalis

Close-up

As a reminder, HDC Medical Trichology Centre is offering FREE no obligation Consultations in Central London on the 23rd and 24th of May 2007 at the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel, 130 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 5AY.

The hotel is conveniently situated next to Warren Street Underground station on the Victoria and Northern lines. If you will be travelling from the North of England, the hotel is very close to both Euston and King Cross mainline stations.

http://www.radissonedwardian.com/londonuk_grafton

The consultation will last approximately 90 minutes.

It will consists of a detailed presentation on:

1. Hair Transplantation Techniques explaining both Strip and FUE Methods
  2. The latest developments in the field of Hair Transplants
  3. Presentation of HDC results that will show you what to expect from your possible potential procedure.

Personal diagnostic evaluation for each patient’s case that will include:

1. Exact Measurement of Density in the donor area with a Specialized micro camera
  2. Hairline design for those who need frontal Hair Replacement
  3. Estimation of number of grafts needed to fill up the gaps or thinning hair
  4. Estimation of cost for achieving the desired goals

At the end of the consultation there will be a discussion about the issues that each individual wants to discuss.

To Register,

please call 0808 234 7929 (toll free)
email info@hdc.com.cy or hairsite@aol.com

For patient results, please visit www.hdc.com.cy

looks pretty good for only 1300 grafts.

» looks pretty good for only 1300 grafts.

1700 grafts

I can’t understand why HDC (and many other HT’s) post the after pictures darker than the before!!!

» » looks pretty good for only 1300 grafts.
»
» 1700 grafts
»
» I can’t understand why HDC (and many other HT’s) post the after pictures
» darker than the before!!!
»
» What are you trying to hide??? The lack of density or what?

The photos were taken 13 months after the procedure. The lighting at the time of the photo shoot was like it shows. There is no intention of getting darker after photos. If you go in our website there are 40 results HDC - Hair Transplant, Restoration and Treatment Centre without being able to spot a pattern of darker or lighter after photos. What we want to make sure is that the photos are clearly showing the detail of where the follicular units have been placed, the hairline and the result in general.

I think you are being unreasonable here. I don’t see anything wrong with the pics, they look fine to me, same lighting same angle. I have seen much worse.