Have good HT growth but kinda wanna shave head

I have a bunch of hair on my head and have had my 2 strip scars (from MHR) repaired by Dr Armani (in addition to 4k grafts in front and midscalp). Part of me wants to go for the shaved head look. Some of the guys who have recently posted and have shaved heads look good with that look. Though i like straightening and spiking my hair I think the shaved stuble look might look cool. Any opinions are appreciated (sorry if this is the wrong section for this comment).

would my strip scars show even tho Armani ‘repaired’ them?

Go for it.

But… maybe do it in stages at a barber’s shop.

I wouldn’t do it yourself the first time in your situation.

Tell the barber the truth about your HT and ask him to gently buzz your hair using the highest number guard.
Then the next highest, etc. until you are happy.

Be careful about your scars, if you think they may show.
Or not, if you really don’t care about it.

Good luck and post some pix!

I’d like to soo how short you can wear it without too much detection.

good luck!

If you had double scars combined into one, your donor area probably looks a lot better. In my experience, a trichophytic closure can create a nearly invisible scar even when the hair is buzzed close. This is usually possible when a long and narrow strip is removed and carefully closed. In your case, Dr. Armani was already at a deficit, having to contend with prior scar tissue and still having to remove enough grafts to meet your goals. While your donor is likely better from the repair, I suspect the scar would be visible with shorter hair. It might be a relatively easy fix with concealers, or possible FUE grafting.

You might consider gradually buzzing the hair down shorter and shorter with the clippers so you know the length at which the scar starts to show.

I personally also like a stubble like buzz cut may be like #2 or #3. I guess it depends on many factors including the shape of the face.

Do u have pics of the scar?

» I personally also like a stubble like buzz cut may be like #2 or #3. I
» guess it depends on many factors including the shape of the face.
»
» Do u have pics of the scar?

Im not sure if you will be able to shave your head, it will depend on what your scar looks like. Do you have any pics of your scar?