Hasson & Wong is the cure

Everyone see this:

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-35120-page-0-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC-category-2.html

Any explanation? All I can say is WOW.

How 5000 grafts can produce full head of hair looking to me like nw1 density?

» How 5000 grafts can produce full head of hair looking to me like nw1
» density?

very impressive, if only it was that easy for everone,

» density?

It looks great, no doubt, Hasson & Wong is one of the best in the business, BUT consider a few things:

1. I’m not trying to take away from the clinic’s reputation (I already said I think they’re one of the best), BUT you’re judging results from a youtube quality video. Maybe the guy had really thick hair.

2. Hasson & Wong only does strip, so the poor sap was left with a scar and all the fun stuff that comes with scars.

3. The guy had more than 5000 grafts. The video says 2600fue, and 5200strip with Hasson & Wong (7800 grafts total)

4. Oh yeah, cost. If you look at average HT costs, this is what that guy’s hair cost him.
    2600fue @ ~$8/graft = ~$20,800
    5200strip @ ~$4/graft =~ $20,800
    Grand total = $41,600+ traveling expenses, and downtime (caused by that lovely strip scar)

$50 000 for full head of hair is acceptable price for me. In fact I’d consider it cheap.

The scar is something I cant accept so easily though :confused:

» $50 000 for full head of hair is acceptable price for me. In fact I’d
» consider it cheap.
»
» The scar is something I cant accept so easily though :confused:

Well, 7,800 FUE grafts would cost you roughly $62,000 (at 8 bucks a graft), and you wouldn’t have a scar. So hey, if you think that’s such a great deal than spend away. You’re the one that preached successful people live for today, so spend your money… today lol!!!

Personally, I think that’s an obscenely high price for vanity; moreso, it’s completely unattainable for 99% of the guys on this forum (myself included).

So again. HOW IS HASSON & WONG THE CURE ???

» Everyone see this:
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-35120-page-0-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC-category-2.html
»
»
» Any explanation? All I can say is WOW.

That’s TOO much hair. I would crop that right down to 5mm.

» That’s TOO much hair. I would crop that right down to 5mm.

You couldn’t… because of the scar left from strip on the back of your head.

» » That’s TOO much hair. I would crop that right down to 5mm.
»
» You couldn’t… because of the scar left from strip on the back of your
» head.
»
»
»

My friends, when you see a great strip result remember…our heads are shaped very differently. Some men have “high sides”, which means they have a lot of square inches of donor area due to their head shape, and a relatively thinner top or less curved head top (a flat head has less square inches to cover than a really rounded top). Men like this have a bountiful donor area vs. the top of head and can pull off really good HT’s. If you have a very round head top and “short” sides, this will not work for you nearly as well.

There aren’t any men with Herman Munster-shaped heads, but there are men whose heads tilt more that way than having a basketball-shaped head (which would have much less donor and too much recipient).

Donor density is another factor to consider. An experienced HT surgeon can tell after just a walk around whether you are really a good HT candidate or not. Not everybody can have a result like this dude…

» So again. HOW IS HASSON & WONG THE CURE ???

reading the title of this thread I thought that was a joke, but unfortunately he was serious

» » $50 000 for full head of hair is acceptable price for me. In fact I’d
» » consider it cheap.
» »
» » The scar is something I cant accept so easily though :confused:
»
»
» Well, 7,800 FUE grafts would cost you roughly $62,000 (at 8 bucks a
» graft), and you wouldn’t have a scar. So hey, if you think that’s such a
» great deal than spend away. You’re the one that preached successful people
» live for today, so spend your money… today lol!!!
»
» Personally, I think that’s an obscenely high price for vanity; moreso,
» it’s completely unattainable for 99% of the guys on this forum (myself
» included).
»
» So again. HOW IS HASSON & WONG THE CURE ???
»
»
»
»

Come on its cheaper than a new middle class car here in europe and btw AFAIK they charge much less then 8. Even less then half of it if you go for megasession. Do they do FUE?

Rev. Seriously, if the same result was reproducible consistently, this would be a solution for most of guys. Look at the before & after of that guy. Its unbeliveable. Ok it may be the low quality video … but still it looks freaking thick.

Stop moaning and admit that this is probably the best result so far.

» Everyone see this:
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-35120-page-0-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC-category-2.html
»
»
» Any explanation? All I can say is WOW.

i dont think there is any wow FUE results like this to compare, strip just seems to have a better yield. show me any FUE results like this? for this many grafts

» density?

i think it’s because of 2 things:

1. the doctor pushed his hairline back drastically from his original hairline, maybe 2 or 3 inches. that’s a lot!!

2. the guy is not showing the back of his head. why doesn’t he show the back of his scalp? probably because it’s very thin now.

also, look how he has his hair cut. it’s a very strange cut. the hair is very long especially in the back, and he seems to be combing it forward, in a sort of back-to-front combover, maybe to hide the fact that the hairline is so high. but since he won’t show the front of his face, we’ll never know how it really looks to the world…

I agree with you about FUE work results compared to this, Hangin.

My gut feeling is that FUE work is averaging as little as 60-70% of a similar (top-grade) strip HT’s density in the final result.

And some of these FUE docs really make a point of pulling 3-4 hair grafts disproportionately, too. That might suggest that the true FUE survival rates are even worse.

Provided ur not physically disfigured from surgery,u should just shave ur hd & b done wit it.I know u won’t listen 2 me,I know u will flame me cause I did the same thing 2 those who tried 2 convince me that there is nothing wrong w/ being bald.It’s only after I wasted my life that I regreted not shaving my hd & getting on w/ life.
I found out 1st hand that surgery does not work.If H&W were providing these types of results 2 every patient that walked in2 their clinic than all the other clinics would b broke by now.Don’t believe the hype.

Meds don’t work 4 ever, u will eventually bald again.

Just spoke 2 Dr Farjo.He obviously couldn’t tell me anything about ICX TRC but he did say that he is confident that clinical trials 4 growing full sized hairs in the lab will begin in the very near future.I think it’s safe 2 say that this will b another 5 years away solution.Its a real shame because I think that this was the easiest & most realistic solution of all.

Follica looks promising but they haven’t even begun human trials.These trials will take another 3-4 years provided everything goes to plan.If u can afford 2 wait,I wish u all the best.

Acell is a slim hope,but it’s in the hands of a doc who has been heavily criticised 4 his practices on this & other forums.

Most of my life has passed me by thanks 2 being butchered.I don’t blame the doc,I blame my own insecure self. F*ck it,I give up.I am taking Heath Ledgers way out.
Good luck 2 u all & goodbye.

» Most of my life has passed me by thanks 2 being butchered.I don’t blame
» the doc,I blame my own insecure self. F*ck it,I give up.I am taking Heath
» Ledgers way out.
» Good luck 2 u all & goodbye.

Hey, Bald Knight! Don’t do anything stupid, okay? Worse comes to worse we can always hide behind a bat suit, right?

Please write something back, okay? You got me worried here.

» Provided ur not physically disfigured from surgery,u should just shave ur
» hd & b done wit it.I know u won’t listen 2 me,I know u will flame me cause
» I did the same thing 2 those who tried 2 convince me that there is nothing
» wrong w/ being bald.It’s only after I wasted my life that I regreted not
» shaving my hd & getting on w/ life.
» I found out 1st hand that surgery does not work.If H&W were providing
» these types of results 2 every patient that walked in2 their clinic than
» all the other clinics would b broke by now.Don’t believe the hype.
»
» Meds don’t work 4 ever, u will eventually bald again.
»
» Just spoke 2 Dr Farjo.He obviously couldn’t tell me anything about ICX TRC
» but he did say that he is confident that clinical trials 4 growing full
» sized hairs in the lab will begin in the very near future.I think it’s safe
» 2 say that this will b another 5 years away solution.Its a real shame
» because I think that this was the easiest & most realistic solution of
» all.
»
» Follica looks promising but they haven’t even begun human trials.These
» trials will take another 3-4 years provided everything goes to plan.If u
» can afford 2 wait,I wish u all the best.
»
» Acell is a slim hope,but it’s in the hands of a doc who has been heavily
» criticised 4 his practices on this & other forums.
»
» Ledgers way out.

Don’t give up on us man… there’s still hope. Maybe Acell won’t grow hair, but I bet it could be used to reduce the size of your scars.

Dr. Jones is working on scar repair with Acell. You should email him (info_ at_drrobertjones_dot_com). He strikes me like he’s a stand-up-guy. He’s also had hair transplants (strip), so I’m sure he understands.

Please remember that you’re not the only one in this predicament. A trip to Dr. Umar’s site will show you that, no matter the damage, there’s always hope.

Hang in there.

Don’t give up

And, for the love of God, stay on your grizzly

» Provided ur not physically disfigured from surgery,u should just shave ur
» hd & b done wit it.I know u won’t listen 2 me,I know u will flame me cause
» I did the same thing 2 those who tried 2 convince me that there is nothing
» wrong w/ being bald.It’s only after I wasted my life that I regreted not
» shaving my hd & getting on w/ life.
» I found out 1st hand that surgery does not work.If H&W were providing
» these types of results 2 every patient that walked in2 their clinic than
» all the other clinics would b broke by now.Don’t believe the hype.
»
» Meds don’t work 4 ever, u will eventually bald again.
»
» Just spoke 2 Dr Farjo.He obviously couldn’t tell me anything about ICX TRC
» but he did say that he is confident that clinical trials 4 growing full
» sized hairs in the lab will begin in the very near future.I think it’s safe
» 2 say that this will b another 5 years away solution.Its a real shame
» because I think that this was the easiest & most realistic solution of
» all.
»
» Follica looks promising but they haven’t even begun human trials.These
» trials will take another 3-4 years provided everything goes to plan
.If u
» can afford 2 wait,I wish u all the best.
»
» Acell is a slim hope,but it’s in the hands of a doc who has been heavily
» criticised 4 his practices on this & other forums.
»
» Ledgers way out.

It will not take that long for tham to go through trials. Dr cotsarelis said on MSNBC if everything goes perfectly it would be available in a few years.

I thought like that before too Bald Knight…but you know what will happen ??? You will off yourself and 8 months later there will be something out that would have changed your life…I just know that would be my luck…and then anybody who thought it was funny I was losing my hair (its usually the losers who took cheap shots anyways…because misery loves company and they were probably jealous before our hairloss)…would get to laugh at me again since hairloss was cured right after I killed myself…Dont give them that chance…I HATE THIS B.S. TOO…But I do believe that and end to our problems is in sight

EDIT - NT