Hanginthere

i.ve been taking saw palmeto 320 standarized 1 pill daily + pygem extract standardized herbs 1 pill daily for 2 months.
2 weeks ago i added 2pills maxi hair daily + 2 pills chelated multi mineral.
i have to say that i noticed small hairs on my four head about 3 weeks ago . there’s about 40 of them. they r difficult to see but they r not growing more. and my hair is still falling out.
what do u suggest?

» i.ve been taking saw palmeto 320 standarized 1 pill daily + pygem extract
» standardized herbs 1 pill daily for 2 months.
» 2 weeks ago i added 2pills maxi hair daily + 2 pills chelated multi
» mineral.
» i have to say that i noticed small hairs on my four head about 3 weeks ago
» . there’s about 40 of them. they r difficult to see but they r not growing
» more. and my hair is still falling out.
» what do u suggest?

when you say your hair is still falling out what do you mean, how many hairs in the sink shower, etc?

how is your salt intake? are u consuming a lot of processed foods, lunch meat, soy sauce etc…tty to keep sodium at less than 2000mg per day

it should be low, this will cause high fallout, excess sodium

how about your animal protein intake? dairy products meat etc should be no more than 30 gms per day

sugar intake should be low…high sugar intake uses up extra B vitamins during digestion and this B vitamins are very needed by your hair

i don’t know how much is falling out
but i think its the same cause i can see a change every week in my balding head. the results are very visible.

i think i’m a bit high on salt \, but i dont eat fast food. i’m healthy food
consumer. should i double the maxi hair for 2 pills a day.
i mean the samll hairs look like a positive sign .
but one thing i can tell for sure: since these small hairs appeared which was 3 weeks ago and the visible hair loss since that time is very visible compared to today.

» i don’t know how much is falling out
» but i think its the same cause i can see a change every week in my balding
» head. the results are very visible.
»
» i think i’m a bit high on salt \, but i dont eat fast food. i’m healthy
» food
» consumer. should i double the maxi hair for 2 pills a day.
» i mean the samll hairs look like a positive sign .
» but one thing i can tell for sure: since these small hairs appeared which
» was 3 weeks ago and the visible hair loss since that time is very visible
» compared to today.

no do not double the maxi hair, that is plenty the two per day. I might try if i was you either dropping the salt , or cutting down, or drinking a lot of water

fallout is a strange thing, hair loss is a strange thing, I wished everything worked on everyone, but its tricky to find what works for each of us