Hangininthere you\'ve confused me

in a recent post, you said:
“just a multi mineral, separate, the hair vitamins are sorely lacking in minerals and vits wil not be absorbed without minerals, they will pass right through the body”

I’m taking maxi hair multi-vitamin but NO MINERAL. Does this mean the maxi hair vitamins are not absorbing. Am i misunderstanding something here, or do I need to get on some sort of mineral as well so the maxi-hair wrks ???
Thanks

» in a recent post, you said:
» “just a multi mineral, separate, the hair vitamins are sorely lacking in
» minerals and vits wil not be absorbed without minerals, they will pass
» right through the body”
»
» I’m taking maxi hair multi-vitamin but NO MINERAL. Does this mean the maxi
» hair vitamins are not absorbing. Am i misunderstanding something here, or
» do I need to get on some sort of mineral as well so the maxi-hair wrks
» ???
» Thanks

Multi mineral pills are pretty good sized and it is hard to put those in a multi vitamin
Try to find one with no iron in it if possible
I take Kal Amino max but that does have iron in it. supposedly there is a lot of discussion that we need no iron in our supplments, but I have just taken the Amino Max

I cannot say your vitamins are not absorbing or they are, however I think a good multi mineral is good for you

If you google it, they will tell you that minerals are more important than vitamins and vitamins cannot be absorbed without minerals. Whether you already get these in your diet is unknown, I have just taken these for many years
Im sure you will get some of the hair vitamins absorbed I think they will absorb better with a multi mineral

here is a post about minerals
http://www.brucetambling.com/health/articles/minerals.php and how they allow vitamins to be absorbed