HanginInThere, Advice needed

Just like to start off by saying thanks for the help you provide on this forum!

I was looking at your signature and am intrigued by your natural approach. I was wondering exactly which brand you use and where you obtain them? Are they cheap? I already located some well price maxi-hair (i think like 10$/90 caps), but i want to get the other ones too. I’m 19 and have used fin for a year with disastrous sides.

» Just like to start off by saying thanks for the help you provide on this
» forum!
»
» I was looking at your signature and am intrigued by your natural approach.
» I was wondering exactly which brand you use and where you obtain them? Are
» they cheap? I already located some well price maxi-hair (i think like
» 10$/90 caps), but i want to get the other ones too. I’m 19 and have used
» fin for a year with disastrous sides.

most of mine I get online at vitacost.com, the Kal Amino Max I do not think you can get there but you might find it there, I have to order it send to a relative in the USA And have them ship it to me overseas

I will go back and try to find the links for the exact products, they have a Saw Palmetto Pygeum Combination that I take, which is not bad price.
Yes Maxi Hair is cheap and works good, I used to take Ultra Hair by Natures plus but its so damn expensive

the brand i take is not necessary i switch brands a lot before. Make sure you take Standardized Saw Palmetto if you can find it, the dosage is tested and measured, Most of the major brands are good quality, just try to take with meals, watch your diet if possible cut down on sugar and too much salt

»
» I will go back and try to find the links for the exact products, they have
» a Saw Palmetto Pygeum Combination that I take, which is not bad price.
» Yes Maxi Hair is cheap and works good, I used to take Ultra Hair by
» Natures plus but its so damn expensive
»
»

Saw Palmetto AND Pygeum Combination - should work on DHT and Estradiol.

Regards
Pete