Hangin\'s Secret Revealed

Haning, I can see how you’ve held your hair using natural herbs for 10 years. You must’ve been taking the All-in-One Super Vitamins and Herbs pills. Isn’t this your bottle?

guess you got your feelings hurt when I said you know nothing about naturals so why are you on this board. Point proven by your crying stand alone post to me

:clap:

dont cry too much, perhaps if you hang around long enough you will learn something
and hopefully get SOME regrowth

then again you could just wait for HM, thats coming REAL SOON

» Haning, I can see how you’ve held your hair using natural herbs for 10
» years. You must’ve been taking the All-in-One Super Vitamins and Herbs
» pills. Isn’t this your bottle?
»
»

LMAO don’t you know you are officially the Forum Clown :rotfl:

talking to yourself again, answering your own posts I see

:clap: :lol2:

»
»

I’m replying to my own post so I don’t lose site of your Natural Herbs Bottle you take :wink:

This is entertainment for you hangin. You enjoy debating, arguing, and 100% of the time disagreeing with people because this is rec. for you. You don’t have cable tv, you dont have a girl, no kids, no friends, nobody. You’re a lonely man seeking attention from an online hairloss forum. You need to join a Bingo Club or something dude. I’ll be mocking you here and there but this conversation is over.

taataa :waving:

u right i dont have a gf dont need one…gfs are for single guys

got cable yup 80 channels all the movie channels included
how much that cost you in the USA? 60 Bucks a month, 70?

i pay 15 bucks a month
man life here sucks, …:lol2:

now go read up some more on limp dick syndrome, take some more DUT,
and go back to the bald man dating site you surf daily, and make sure you dont put your real picture on there, put the old one up with hair :clap:

Did you find anyone else to post on the HT forum? you know the ones you begged to post there? Guess they are busy

good luck with that, LOSER

»
»

u know what hanging, as much as i think u can be annoying sometimes at least u don’t have a two face. u call it like u see it and u’ve tried to help numerous people on these boards. although i must amdit…it does get fun sometimes cracking jokes back and forth. but if there’s anything i know of u dude it’s that u dont have any hidden agendas unlike more than a quarter of the people here. kuudos to u dude.

LMAO!