Hairwego\'s 15 month update (3500 FUE Sara Armani)

Hey guys!

I’m back with another update to let you see how i’m getting on now i’m well beyond the 1 year point.

I was blonde for a while there but recently went back to dark hair again. It’s fun what you can get up to when you feel better about your hair! haha

Ok so here’s some dry pics and some wet ones with my hair brushed back.

DRY

WET

Thanks for looking :o)

Looking good Hairwego!!!

» Looking good Hairwego!!!

Nice results, great donor hair too, my donor is crap.

Thanks guys.

Here’s another one when I was playing about with styles and I snapped a pic on my phone camera. The quality is rubbish but you can see the style I was playing with :o)

I just realised the title of this thread should say “14 month update” not 15 but I can’t change it now.

As my hair gets longer it gets better looking and now that I’m well past the one year point my HT hair has smoothed and straightened out now. I forget what I used to look like before and seeing my before pics again for the first time in ages really was weird! The feeling I used to have every day when I looked in the mirror each morning and saw my huge forehead is a feeling I have not had in what feels like forever.

I forget what I used to look like before and seeing my before pics again for
» the first time in ages really was weird!

I know what you mean. My first hair transplant was over 2.5 years ago with Dr. Armani, and you really do tend to forget what it was like to worry and not be happy with you hair. Slowly, having a nice head of hair becomes the norm.

How come the back is thin in the nape area, is that normal?

» How come the back is thin in the nape area, is that normal?’

It seems this is just how his hair was naturally. you can see a comparison of his donor area before and after the procedure below:

Yes that’s just the way my neck hair is. Most people have this “bum fluff” hair (as it’s called where I live) shaved up a bit and a nice neat line across trimmed in when they get their hair cut but I cut my own hair and can never get a straight line at the back of my neck so I just leave it unless I happen to remember when a friend is over.

Nice result, your original hair is pretty much where I’m at now. So these pictures are kind of encouraging. I just have a few questions.

What age are you, were you on any meds before/after the procedure? Are you worried about future loss?

great results , you must be over the moon. i didnt notice at first but your hairline has been lowered quite a bit , makes the results all the more remarkable considering the amount of grafts used, DR Sara Armani has been producing some amazing results very impressive, must be great feeling to be able to style your hair the way you want to again, your hair looks very thick behind the hairline im guessing you might not need another ht and if you do it will not be for a long time

i didnt notice at first but your hairline has been lowered quite a bit , makes the results all the more remarkable considering the amount of grafts used.

Yes Hairwego has his hairline lowered, the entire hairline was created by Dr. Sara using all transplanted grafts.

yeah from first glance at his pictures it looks like he only had grafts placed into his hairline but i noticed he has a slight scar on his forehead when you use this as a reference point you can see how much his hairline has been lowered , he now has a very thick and natural hairline , Dr Sara Armani has been producing alot of impressive results, great to see fue results like these

This guy was probably mid-20s, he walked into the clinic with a NW#2.5-ish starting condition, and they basically used up half his lifetime donor supply.

Wow.

But I must admit the work itself looks very nice. The overall head of hair created looks totally natural. You can tell he’s got lost of styling options too, which is the sign of some true density.