Hairsite....!

» what must happen before you ban Iron_Man from this board?
»

I have never called for the banning of anyone and I won’t start now.

But is is true that an important part of the messages are insults?

Come on guys, is it so difficult to forget the differences and discuss just the issues without insulting others?

If someone thinks Gho is God so what? If someone things Gho is a liar so what? Our opinions won’t change reality a bit so why the anger?

Opinions in the forum don’t hurt us at all so let’s try to calm down so there is no need to ban anyone.

Hey buglar

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-86692-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html

Anymore questions?

» I have never called for the banning of anyone and I won’t start now.
»
» But is is true that an important part of the messages are insults?
»
» Come on guys, is it so difficult to forget the differences and discuss just
» the issues without insulting others?
»
» If someone thinks Gho is God so what? If someone things Gho is a liar so
» what? Our opinions won’t change reality a bit so why the anger?
»
» Opinions in the forum don’t hurt us at all so let’s try to calm down so
» there is no need to ban anyone.

Wow - I’m surprised. An intelligent post from bugler! Not bad, an improvement. Just kidding …

Anyway, what would YOU do, if such a fücking psycho-loser like Stevie.Psycho.Dee would stalk you EVERYWHERE since more than 16 month?

» Hey buglar
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/board_entry-id-86692-page-0-category-1-order-last_answer-descasc-DESC.html
»
» Anymore questions?
Not nice at all.

But somehow this has to stop. Nobody is gaining anything from the situation.

Could you both just ignore each other for a while?
I am sure you can.

Tried ignoring yesterdy, result was simple, my posting priviledges got restricted, Iron Man could insult people.

Answers from normal users were deleted, Iron Mans insults remain

» Could you both just ignore each other for a while?
» I am sure you can.

No way - this fücking psycho-loser didn’t stop the past 16 month, even I asked him several times to stop. And it all started with “lots of questions” …

Sorry, but I know he IS a fücking psycho! In every hair loss boards there are guys who lurk since more than a decade for a hair loss cure. But you can RARELY find anywhere such an extremely fücking psycho-loser.