Hairsite stop padding your membership numbers

If you insist on deleting my posts, there’s no reason for me to be here. Since you don’t provide an option to delete accounts (a common tactic used by sites to inflate their membership numbers), and since there is no way to contact you, I’m asking you publicly to close my account. I could just open another account under a different name and continue posting, but I have no interest in doing that - there are far more active forums I’d rather join.

Of course you could just delete this post and leave my account open. And while that may prevent other members (and more importantly to you, your hair transplant doctor advertisers) from knowing the truth about your site, both you and I will know that I’m right about you. So have some integrity and close the account.

If you insist on deleting my posts, there’s no reason for me to be here. ince you don’t provide an option to delete accounts a common tactic used by sites to inflate their membership numbers), and since there is no way to contact you, I’m asking you publicly to close my account. I could just open another account under a different name and continue posting, but I have no interest in doing that - there are far more active forums I’d rather join.

That was your first, best, and hopefully last idea on hairsite.com