Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Hairline Clinic-Dr.Ozgur 2500 graft Fue + 8300 Bht

We are proud to show you a new case performed by Dr.Ozgur and his team.
This patient had an extense hairloss (Nw6), he received 2500 grafts by Fue, 5500 grafts extracted from his beard and 2800 grafts extracted from his chest in 2 sessions. We used beard grafts and chest grafts on his mid scalp and crown and a mix of beard grafts and nape grafts on his hairline.

Situation before the first surgery

Grafts placement

FINAL RESULT AFTER 2 SURGERIES AND 10800 GRAFTS

BEARD AREA AFTER EXTRACTION OF 5500 GRAFTS

Excelent work again!
how far apart were the sessions?

Really good result. But yet you have to be rich, to be able to afford such a result from NW6.
In this case 32400€

Unbelievable, the majority of this is from body hair? This is the 2nd time I see some very impressive work from your doctor , I have never heard of his name till recently.

You know, pictures can oft times be misleading, just look at a picture I could take of my hair presently and I could make it look good. However, in real life, it looks like s#*^, so more before pictures, prior to having his hair cut, would provide better reference. Also, if you harvested that many grafts surely you have some pictures immediately post op, those would be nice too. Patient looks good from the pictures you did post but I dont know how much better he looks with his hair grown that long on top