Hair Transplantation in Turkey Transmed

I had a hair transplantation in Transmed Clinic almost eight months ago.
My hair was very low densed on top region. My operation was done by Dr. Melika Kulahci and she was really very kind and took great care of me. I felt no pain throughout the transplantation and I had no problem regarding my hair condition so far after the operation. I love Melika!!!

I am pleased for you, Elif. You seem to have been one of the lucky ones.
I myself have had a very poor experience was with Transmed, as you can see from the before and after shots. Very low density after two operations. Not just in areas where there was initially native hair, but also in areas where there was no native hair initially. I have read of plenty of other cases where the experience was the same. And where the surgeon was not present for the actual insertion of the grafts. (Perhaps Dr Melike was for yours?)
Dr Melike Kulahci STILL HAS NOT CONTACTED me about this, despite my sending mails since November 2014. I want to be refunded and all I get are offers of further operations from her deputies. I would be crazy to opt for a third procedure. No wonder Dr Kulahci is no longer on the recommended surgeons list. But I am pleased you seem to have come out of this ok. Have you any pictures?

sorry, impossible to attach pictures. Mac 10.10.5, Chrom Version 45.0.2454.85
Moderator, can you please help?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by TransmedFail[/postedby]
I am pleased for you, Elif. You seem to have been one of the lucky ones.
I myself have had a very poor experience was with Transmed, as you can see from the before and after shots. Very low density after two operations. Not just in areas where there was initially native hair, but also in areas where there was no native hair initially. I have read of plenty of other cases where the experience was the same. And where the surgeon was not present for the actual insertion of the grafts. (Perhaps Dr Melike was for yours?)
Dr Melike Kulahci STILL HAS NOT CONTACTED me about this, despite my sending mails since November 2014. I want to be refunded and all I get are offers of further operations from her deputies. I would be crazy to opt for a third procedure. No wonder Dr Kulahci is no longer on the recommended surgeons list. But I am pleased you seem to have come out of this ok. Have you any pictures?[/quote]