Hair transplant Centre (Blog)

Dear Readers,
We have just started a blog
http://hairtransplantcentre.blogspot.com/
where we can share ongoing surgeries, results and answer some of the commonly asked questions.

Please have a look and let me know your feedback. Any suggestions will be most welcome.

Post videos Doc,not only of “before & after” but of the procedures themselves.I know you probably have surgical techniques or tools you would want to kept secret but give us as much video access to a surgical procedure as possible.I would be really interested in seeing a very graphic video of a BHT.
Thanks.

» Dear Readers,
» We have just started a blog
» http://hairtransplantcentre.blogspot.com/
» where we can share ongoing surgeries, results and answer some of the
» commonly asked questions.
»
» Please have a look and let me know your feedback. Any suggestions will be
» most welcome.

Dr A, I almost didn’t recognize you without the mustache. I had a mustache for quite a bit of my life and it always seemed like I was missing an eyebrow or soemething after shaving.

» Dr A, I almost didn’t recognize you without the mustache. I had a
» mustache for quite a bit of my life and it always seemed like I was
» missing an eyebrow or soemething after shaving.

Dear Checkingin,
Yes, the moustache. I removed it 4 days ago and gave myself a fright.
I casually glanced into a mirror and thought there was someone else in the room. :slight_smile:

I, my family and my staff are getting used to this moustacheless appearance. The first day, when I entered the clinic, they looked, stared and most of them had a hard time controlling their laughs.

Thanks for noticing.

How did you like the blog? I remember that you adjusted your blog so that the oldest post appeared first. Can you tell me how you did that?

Regards,
Dr. A

Dr. A is it natural? If I want something similar to your hairline, can you do it?

» » Dr A, I almost didn’t recognize you without the mustache. I had a
» » mustache for quite a bit of my life and it always seemed like I was
» » missing an eyebrow or soemething after shaving.
»
» Dear Checkingin,
» Yes, the moustache. I removed it 4 days ago and gave myself a fright.
» I casually glanced into a mirror and thought there was someone else in the
» room. :slight_smile:
»
» I, my family and my staff are getting used to this moustacheless
» appearance. The first day, when I entered the clinic, they looked, stared
» and most of them had a hard time controlling their laughs.
»
» Thanks for noticing.
»
» How did you like the blog? I remember that you adjusted your blog so that
» the oldest post appeared first. Can you tell me how you did that?
»
» Regards,
» Dr. A

Dr A, the blog doesn’t naturally work that way very well. I wanted something that told a story. Most stories don’t have the ending first. It is one reason I stopped keeping mine up to date. I can’t remember all the details, but it seemed to require that you almost repost the entire site each time. Being in software development, I was able to figure my way past it.

They should provide an option (and they might somewhere) where new posts come either first or last. That would be a big improvement I think and offer flexibility.

• checkingin