Hair tech and lack of integrity

While we are used to jealousy laden or, sometimes, plain uninformed innuendoes from various clinic’s, this is a new low.

An employee of another clinic goes to the old forum, 10 weeks after the thread had run its course and posts various lies.

I wonder what his motive is.
If he had any doubt, he should just have taken the picture and accosted us in the present forum where we could reply. I happened to see his false posts just by chance.

The pictures are genuine.
My advise to him is that he still has a chance. Be a gentleman, grab your courage in both hands and stand up. Let us see what you have to say loud and clear. And, when you are at it, also tell if there are other similar things you have done hidden in various places.

» While we are used to jealousy laden or, sometimes, plain uninformed
» innuendoes from various clinic’s, this is a new low.
»
» An employee of another clinic goes to the old forum, 10 weeks after
»
the thread had run its course and posts various lies.
»
» I wonder what his motive is.
» If he had any doubt, he should just have taken the picture and accosted us
» in the present forum where we could reply. I happened to see his false
» posts just by chance.
»
» The pictures are genuine.
» My advise to him is that he still has a chance. Be a gentleman, grab your
» courage in both hands and stand up. Let us see what you have to say loud
» and clear. And, when you are at it, also tell if there are other similar
» things you have done hidden in various places.

I have just one comment to add… “What?”

Please don’t attack me. If you are genuine, then please realize that 23 years old is too young for BHT. However, I will be less abrasive about things in this nature if you are bothered. I have been in HT posting before your clinic was around. Thank you for your comments.

»
» Please don’t attack me.

I am giving you a chance to own up. You posted lies on another thread with malacious intent.

If you had any honest intent you would have posted them along with your accusations somewhere we saw and answered them.

I think you owe an apology.

» While we are used to jealousy laden or, sometimes, plain uninformed
» innuendoes from various clinic’s, this is a new low.
»
» An employee of another clinic goes to the old forum, 10 weeks after
»
the thread had run its course and posts various lies.
»
» I wonder what his motive is.
» If he had any doubt, he should just have taken the picture and accosted us
» in the present forum where we could reply. I happened to see his false
» posts just by chance.
»
» The pictures are genuine.
» My advise to him is that he still has a chance. Be a gentleman, grab your
» courage in both hands and stand up. Let us see what you have to say loud
» and clear. And, when you are at it, also tell if there are other similar
» things you have done hidden in various places.

Can you tell us what was done in the old forum so that we can see what hairtec is doing?

Regarding BHT, I know of several cases, some posted and some not posted that recently produced nill results. These were not by your clinic but were from very well known surgeons. You have had a few poor results although you or the patient have openly posted these. I think there is a natural scepticism about BHT that remains to be quashed by constant results. Once a transplant has been done then the recipient area is compromised to a greater or lesser degree as Dr. A has indicated so I think that the BHT advocates may have to live with the detractors for a while yet. I understand that your response may have been primed by a past incident but what was this?

» Can you tell us what was done in the old forum so that we can see what
» hairtec is doing?
»

I am giving hair tech a chance. Maybe, it did not occur him to post his wild accusations where they could be seen and answered.

Maybe, it was all an innocent mistake and like any self respecting “detractor”, he will bring the issue where it can be answered.

He knows what I am talking about and it has nothing to do with bht.

I think V was right. This was the situation. I reviewed a picture that was clearly photoshoped… I did not mean to say it was photoshoped for bad reasons… But I am good at seeing if anyone has altered photos.

I apologize because it was meant to show that photoshop can be used in bad ways… not that you did that… No malicious here ok?:slight_smile: So I owned up to it… so let’s move on.:slight_smile:

» I think V was right. This was the situation. I reviewed a picture that
» was clearly photoshoped… I did not mean to say it was photoshoped for
» bad reasons… But I am good at seeing if anyone has altered photos.
»
» I apologize because it was meant to show that photoshop can be used in bad
» ways… not that you did that… No malicious here ok?:slight_smile: So I owned up
» to it… so let’s move on.:slight_smile:

This gets interesting. I love courtroom dramas.
Hairtech here says that he saw a picture that was clearly photoshoped by V.

V now your turn. If its photoshopped, forget the reasons, thats a big, big bad thing. If its not but hairtech is saying it is, he is liable for hefty defamation charges. I am waiting on the edge of my seat.

And fellows, while I go get my popcorn, can we pleeease see the picture you both are talking about.

» » I think V was right. This was the situation. I reviewed a picture that
» » was clearly photoshoped… I did not mean to say it was photoshoped for
» » bad reasons… But I am good at seeing if anyone has altered photos.
» »
» » I apologize because it was meant to show that photoshop can be used in
» bad
» » ways… not that you did that… No malicious here ok?:slight_smile: So I owned
» up
» » to it… so let’s move on.:slight_smile:
»
» This gets interesting. I love courtroom dramas.
» Hairtech here says that he saw a picture that was clearly photoshoped by
» V.
»
» V now your turn. If its photoshopped, forget the reasons, thats a big, big
» bad thing. If its not but hairtech is saying it is, he is liable for hefty
» defamation charges. I am waiting on the edge of my seat.
»
»
» And fellows, while I go get my popcorn, can we pleeease see the picture
» you both are talking about.

V’s clinic photoshoped a picture?

» Regarding BHT, I know of several cases, some posted and some not posted
» that recently produced nill results. These were not by your clinic but
» were from very well known surgeons.
»

Just curious,how did you find out about these cases where regrowth was nil if they weren’t posted ? Why don’t you name the clinics ? You wont be defaming anyone,after all,these cases are based on fact…Right ?

I don’t think V is necessarily mad that someone is taking a shot at her or her clinic. Rather, the fact that it clearly says on the link to get to the old forum.

Read only ! Do not post in the old forum. Thank you.

People shouldn’t have to worry about going back to an archived forum and maintain its integrity. We all refer to the old forum every once in a while, but it’s really not fair to post negative things in such a competitive environment. Post in the current forum with a link to the older forum.

David, can you turn off the ability to update the old forum??

» » Regarding BHT, I know of several cases, some posted and some not posted
» » that recently produced nill results. These were not by your clinic but
» » were from very well known surgeons.
» »
»
» Just curious,how did you find out about these cases where regrowth was nil
» if they weren’t posted ? Why don’t you name the clinics ? You wont be
» defaming anyone,after all,these cases are based on fact…Right ?

I met a BHT patient by chance. He was 8 months out with no growth from a clinic that posts here. I imagine David would not allow detail of this second hand account without patient consent to the surgeon. Since this won’t happen, it best left as is.

N/T

Hope you are also ready with the pics to back up the complaints! Or all they are is just words. Seen this way to many times.

» I met a BHT patient by chance. He was 8 months out with no growth from a
» clinic that posts here. I imagine David would not allow detail of this
» second hand account without patient consent to the surgeon. Since this
» won’t happen, it best left as is.

Your statement has serious consequences for those who are looking at a BHT to resurrect their lives.You cannot make a statement like that without backing your statement up with fact.Post the details of the case & the name of the clinic so we can get to the bottom of this.
I’m not having a go at you man but I am really starting to get the feeling that this forum is based on to much personal opinions & agendas & very little fact.
What is David going to do if you post which clinic it is? He can’t do anything other then delete the post.I thought this forum was different to others ? I thought David was a relaxed mod ?

» Hope you are also ready with the pics to back up the complaints! Or all
» they are is just words. Seen this way to many times.

I am really sick & tired of people bullsh*tting the public for their own personal agenda.Not saying that Marco is lying,he has been very kind to me in my darkest hours & I am really appreciative of his compassion.But,this forum has become a public mud slinging match.These bold statements have a huge impact on peoples lives.This isn’t a joke ! People have to back up their statements with fact or shut up.

» » Hope you are also ready with the pics to back up the complaints! Or all
» » they are is just words. Seen this way to many times.
»
»
» I am really sick & tired of people bullsh*tting the public for their own
» personal agenda.Not saying that Marco is lying,he has been very kind to me
» in my darkest hours & I am really appreciative of his compassion.But,this
» forum has become a public mud slinging match.These bold statements have a
» huge impact on peoples lives.This isn’t a joke ! People have to back up
» their statements with fact or shut up.

I am not sure what to say. I met a guy at my visit to armani that had no growth from a BHT (not armani). Was he lying? I never saw him again although I gave him my Email and phone number. How can I name a surgeon who cannot defend himself. I was trying to make a statement that BHT is still full of uncertainties. I should not have said anything, sorry.

Marco why did you even have to apologize? You did nothing wrong. I never understand the logic behind these forums,that s why I haven’t posted in a long time. The same with Dr. Umar’s new thread for Flash, the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw his pics was who butchered the poor guy? I didn’t even bother to ask cause I know Dr. Umar will not tell, it’s all politics! everything has to be hush hush and it’s defeating the purpose of an open forum.

» » Hope you are also ready with the pics to back up the complaints! Or all
» » they are is just words. Seen this way to many times.
»
»
» I am really sick & tired of people bullsh*tting the public for their own
» personal agenda.Not saying that Marco is lying,he has been very kind to me
» in my darkest hours & I am really appreciative of his compassion.But,this
» forum has become a public mud slinging match.These bold statements have a
» huge impact on peoples lives.This isn’t a joke ! People have to back up
» their statements with fact or shut up.

If you can give an Email contact then I will Email you.

That was my whole point from the gitgo. Marco is not doing anything wrong. He made a statement of opinion. Now while I have had my hands on hundreds of BHT cases… worked on them at a previous clinic… BHT is still in its infancy and should be approached cautiously. That is an opinion.

Know what the problem is? That people rely just on words. And it leads to these dramas. Ask yourself this? If a poster came on this board and said he had excellent results from Dr.X would you not want to know all the details? Type of procedure, graft counts, area that was transplanted and photos, yes? Well same goes as if someone posted about there terrible results. I do not see why that is so hard for people to understand. You are researching ht’s and want to know all the facts. And as far as posting the doctors name? Sure we want to know either way. But be prepared to follow the forum rules on complaints. There has been many a poster dissapear when asked for this from the moderator. What do they have to hide?