Hair tattoo

» FOX 2 Detroit

Nice find

» FOX 2 Detroit

rev is going to be very upset, LOL

» FOX 2 Detroit

1. Even in the low quality video, it doesn’t look that natural.

2. Even if it did look natural, what happens when someone with brown hair turns gray and he’s stuck with brown tatooed dots?

3. Do the tatooed dots fade over time? Regular tatoos fade. They also get blurry.

4. Will the tatooed hairs bleach in the sun, like real hair does when you’re outside in the summer? And in the winter, turn dark again?

5. Will the tatooed dots change color? Turn bluish or something, like regular tatoos do?

6. What happens when you have buzzed hair and your scalp turns dark in the summer sun–how will those dots look then?

I looked into tatooed hair decades ago and rejected the idea for all the above reasons.

Ahab the wise is back.

good post Ahab. Welcome back!

» » FOX 2 Detroit
»
» 1. Even in the low quality video, it doesn’t look that natural.
»
» 2. Even if it did look natural, what happens when someone with brown hair
» turns gray and he’s stuck with brown tatooed dots?
»
» 3. Do the tatooed dots fade over time? Regular tatoos fade. They also
» get blurry.
»
» 4. Will the tatooed hairs bleach in the sun, like real hair does when
» you’re outside in the summer? And in the winter, turn dark again?
»
» 5. Will the tatooed dots change color? Turn bluish or something, like
» regular tatoos do?
»
» 6. What happens when you have buzzed hair and your scalp turns dark in the
» summer sun–how will those dots look then?
»
» I looked into tatooed hair decades ago and rejected the idea for all the
» above reasons.
»
» Ahab the wise is back.

» good post Ahab. Welcome back!

Thank you, Dude.

I’ve been lurking here for years, ever since I was somehow logged off (I did not log myself off; it must have been the usual buggy crappy Microsoft software at fault) of hairsite, and couldn’t remember my password and it wasn’t being emailed to me when I asked for it, because my email was blocking it as spam without my knowing (again, I also did not designate email from Hairsite as spam, my email application took it upon itself to so designate it).

I finally got ambitious enough to spend the time to figure it all out today.

So here I am again.

There is usually another new thread about the (old) tattooing option about once or twice a year.

This is the stupidist thing i have ever head. this James Bond character has been posting and spamming all over the internet to get people to go to his site. He is the owner or an employee, try Darrin, Was Bald Guy, he even posts acting as a rep for FOX News. SPAMMER SPAMMMER SPAMMER I agree with AHAB, all his points are well taken. Screw this hair tattoo stuff.

I don’t understand your post. Could you elaborate?
James Bond has never promoted hair tatoos before, that I remember.

» This is the stupidist thing i have ever head. this James Bond character
» has been posting and spamming all over the internet to get people to go to
» his site. He is the owner or an employee, try Darrin, Was Bald Guy, he
» even posts acting as a rep for FOX News. SPAMMER SPAMMMER SPAMMER I
» agree with AHAB, all his points are well taken. Screw this hair tattoo
» stuff.

» This is the stupidist thing i have ever head. this James Bond character
» has been posting and spamming all over the internet to get people to go to
» his site. He is the owner or an employee, try Darrin, Was Bald Guy, he
» even posts acting as a rep for FOX News. SPAMMER SPAMMMER SPAMMER I
» agree with AHAB, all his points are well taken. Screw this hair tattoo
» stuff.

james bond is actually a respected member here and has made alot of really good posts… personally i dont think he is a spammer and i apreciate this link even if i do not advocate havnig it done… at least not on a fully bald head. to me it looks quite unnatural at the hairline.

for thinning hair this however might be an option… i have thinning hair and cover it nicely with dermmatch… but a permanent solution with which i could go swimming and everything would be really great… i have black hair which shld be fairly match using ink… however it might look strange as you grow older and your hair turns white… on the ohter hand that is so far off who knows what will treatments will be available by then (tattoo removal, HM, pills against getting white hair… who knows?)…

What about 3D tattoo?
This woman was bald but with 3d tattoo she got like this.

do you need to wear glasses to see it?

» What about 3D tattoo?
» This woman was bald but with 3d tattoo she got like this.
»
»