HAIR REGROWTH - Pictures included Hairloss Solved and reversing from home testin

My hair growth regimen has finally worked with great results.
THE CURE is very easy and simple for hairloss but most people are honestly
Just too brainwashed and mind controlled and dumbed out to be able to see the straight forward reason for hairloss.

Look at the pictures in my Google + account. I just altered my regimen over the last
Month and that is when I have noticed the most growth.

I wI have spent thousands of dollars and many years researching and experimenting on myself
So I will share the producta I use with you but I will charge for it. JUST LIKE RIGAINE OR PROPECIA DO and everyone seems fine to pay tjose companies.
In this case your hair will grow back guaranteed.
If you want you can keep following my posts and see what my heair looks
Like in one more month or so…I fully expect this regrowth to continue

I will be charging at least $150 for this hair regrowth kit. It will include
4 ifferent products. They work together and all are topicals.

My Paypal email is : umairq17@hotmail.com

After spending thousands of dollars and so much time it is only fair but also my right
To earn a profit or living by all my hard work and effort. If there are people who don’t
Want to pay I say to them no problem stay bald…but I like to live my life fully and with full hair on my head.
And if you can pay all these companies that have never even solved hairloss than you definetly can pay up for research that actually has worked.
I have posted the reasons before on hairsite about the real cause of hairloss
But that is all I am going to give away

WOW, yes I am a total believer, great post, great pics, amazing regrowth, unbelievable, you deserve the money, I am ordering a year supply from you , I am sending you my money now , check your paypal account, you have finally solved all our problem, you deserve to be rich.

Fantastic, thank you for the post, you are right, I am very dumb, I have been brainwashed, I don’t know what to do without you.

Don’t forget to check your paypal account, money should be there by now.

Seems legit.

Here you said you are selling for $150, but in your google+ account you said $500, can you make up your mind how much you are charging?

“Hair Growth seen fromy regimen.
The back is getting closer to being filled with hair as you can see …I am selling the 4 topicals I am using as a kit.
Cost is $500
My PayPal is:, umairq17@hotmail.com

btw can you show a picture of the bottles? what are the ingredients?

Its $200 i have decided…bear with me i am just getting
Everything together…4 topicals and one oral supplement os needed for best results
.and I can’t tell you the ingredients
That is a secret…but it isn things that will stop the inflammation
And allow the progenitor stem cells to regrow hair.
If interested let me know …my hair feels much better than what it was
I jist turned 30 ans lasr year and the year before was the worst…I was so bald on the top and front…
I hated my life…but i kept at it …and as I have posted the real cause of hairloss before you can research it on hairsite if you like

l

and if it doesn’t work you are going to refund all the money right ?

@ipod…it is working on me…it involves decreasing the blood supply to the scalp…not increasing it
I’m confident in my regimen so I know it will help you

Why is this sort of spam allowed here?

You are well known for posting your famous topless photos here, with those spectacular abdominals and pectorals, so will you throw in 1-2 of these pics into the mix, for all your fans? (Note: I am NOT of your fans, but I think you should do this anyway…)

Also, I think you should charge at least $2000 or $2500 for this great cure, not a measly $150 or whatever you said.

I mean, at least $2500, more like $5000!!!

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Boyinhtown[/postedby]
@ipod…it is working on me…it involves decreasing the blood supply to the scalp…not increasing it
I’m confident in my regimen so I know it will help you[/quote]

that’s not my question, my question is whether you will refund all the money if it doesn’t work?

I’m confident in my regimen so I know it will help you

[postedby]Originally Posted by ipod[/postedby]

that’s not my question, my question is whether you will refund all the money if it doesn’t work?[/quote]

ipod, he said he is confident in his regimen so of course he will give you your money back if it doesn’t work. Even though I have never met him, I don’t know where he lives and all I have seen is a few pictures taken from miles away, I am a total believer in his products. Like he said, don’t be dumb and brainwashed like others, you must trust Boyintown and send him your money immediately.

See he makes it very easy for us already, a paypal account has been set up, please send him the money now.

DISTASTEFUL.

@IPOD…No I won’t be able to refund the money…
First when anyine buys rogaine or propecia…they don’t buy it
With the consition of a full refund…and what would it take anyone into acamming me
By simply just saying thanks for the free products but i want my money back
That would just not be feasible.

To all the doubtful souls…I say to them hold on to your wallet I don’t need your money
…continue to follow my posts and I have high resolution images of 18 megapixel
So they are untouched…lets see how my growth goes in this month
Of march. …

I expexpect sucess to continue…

@IPOD…No I won’t be able to refund the money…
First when anyine buys rogaine or propecia…they don’t buy it
With the consition of a full refund…and what would it take anyone into acamming me
By simply just saying thanks for the free products but i want my money back
That would just not be feasible.

To all the doubtful souls…I say to them hold on to your wallet I don’t need your money
…continue to follow my posts and I have high resolution images of 18 megapixel
So they are untouched…lets see how my growth goes in this month
Of march. …

I expexpect sucess to continue…[/quote]

When I buy Rogaine I know the ingredients that I am paying for, I know the name of the manufacturer. You are charging people $200 for a bottle of who knows what, it’s ironic that you are worried people are sca-mming you.

I think it s pretty sad that people like you exist.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by licht[/postedby]
Why is this sort of spam allowed here?[/quote]

No, we need this thread to stay in order to alert others not to get sucked into these schemes from from anonymous posters trying to make a quick buck. Hairsite please never remove this thread.

The most ImPORTANT thing to me is that I am regaining my hair back
So it diesnt change my world if you stay bald for the rest of your life
As long as I get my hair back…so throughout all thia you haven’t mentioned how my
Hair is growing back? Hahaha I know it must hurt your ego…to see a normal guy
Do such a feat without being some so called professional researcher or bio twch firm…thinf u failed to realize is anyine ia caoable of improving thwir own health …secnd I can charge for my time and research …that’s not up to you…sorry you are into freebies…but since I know you and others shell thousands on fake crapp …I make a great living alrwady …main thing is as you will ci tinue to see
My hair will keep growing back…it already has griwn much better than propecia or rogaine couldEVER do for anyone…I’ve already crossed the line…it just keeps getting better again…don’t buy anything retard…I will STILL continue to post pictures and videos regularly…and I out of everyone on this forum
Have been the moat transoarent I have shown my face…shown videos of me uaing latisse…even my cell number and email are on google +…haha I’m hardly anonnymous you dumasss

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by licht[/postedby]
Why is this sort of spam allowed here?

[postedby]Originally Posted by ipod[/postedby]

No, we need this thread to stay in order to alert others not to get sucked into these schemes from from anonymous posters trying to make a quick buck. Hairsite please never remove this thread.[/quote]

Maybe it was all the mountain air that helped ? :smiley:

https://www.facebook.com/cnn/posts/10152085417426509

https://www.facebook.com/JustinBieber/posts/10152174442878888

Boynihtown you may or may not cured your baldness but why don’t you come back in a months time and provide better pictures showing the results or the lack of them. And please no naked pictures.

[quote]The most ImPORTANT thing to me is that I am regaining my hair back
So it diesnt change my world if you stay bald for the rest of your life
As long as I get my hair back…so throughout all thia you haven’t mentioned how my
Hair is growing back? Hahaha I know it must hurt your ego…to see a normal guy
Do such a feat without being some so called professional researcher or bio twch firm…thinf u failed to realize is anyine ia caoable of improving thwir own health …secnd I can charge for my time and research …that’s not up to you…sorry you are into freebies…but since I know you and others shell thousands on fake crapp …I make a great living alrwady …main thing is as you will ci tinue to see
My hair will keep growing back…it already has griwn much better than propecia or rogaine couldEVER do for anyone…I’ve already crossed the line…it just keeps getting better again…don’t buy anything retard…I will STILL continue to post pictures and videos regularly…and I out of everyone on this forum
Have been the moat transoarent I have shown my face…shown videos of me uaing latisse…even my cell number and email are on google +…haha I’m hardly anonnymous you dumasss

[/quote]

Thank you for showing your true colors.