Hair Nutrition Pills (Peter, The Natural)

I saw a family member I havent seen in a yr, and the last time I saw him he was thinning up top. but now his hair was noticably thicker (no regrowth). The only thing he said he was using was this product below. Can anyone of you`s give me your feedback based on its ingredients:

Dosage : Take one or two tablets daily with food

Warning : Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet

Each tablet/capsule contains : "B1 Thiamine 5mg B2 Riboflavine 5mg B6 Pyridoxine hydrochloride 20mg B3 Nicotinamide 15mg B5 Calcium pantothenate 100mg B12 Cyanocobalamin 50mcg B9 Folic acid 200mcg Inositol 50mg Choline bitartrate 25mg Biotin 200mcg Bioflavonoids 25mg Rutin 20mg Betacarotene 3mg Ascorbic acid C 200mg Colecalciferol D3 equiv. 50IU Magnesium 100mg d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (as oxide) equiv. Vitamin E 100IU Iron 2.5mg Manganese 5mg (as ferrous fumarate) (as sulfate monohydrate) Zinc (as Sulfate) 5mg Calcium 200mg Phosphorus 91mg (from calcium phosphate 526.3mg) Potassium (as sulfate) 2mg Herbal Extracts equiv. to dry: Equisetum arvense (horsetail) herb 250mg (as a source of organic silica) Fucus vesiculosus (Kelp) herb 50mg ( providing 50mcg iodine) Ginkgo biloba leaf 250mg (standardised flavonglycosides 1.25mg) Turnera diffusa ( Damiana) herb 100mg "

Our premium Hair, Skin & Nails Nutrition formula combines selected herbs such as Ginkgo biloba, Horsetail, Kelp and Damiana with Calcium, Magnesium, B vitamins and other nutrients that work together to keep your skin, hair and nails in top condition - from the inside out cause we all need a little extra help sometimes.

http://www.ausnaturalcare.com.au/xxx.asp?ID=8201

mj, there are many of these type of vitamin/herb hair products available. And I have tried a lot of them (Nature’s Way’s Hair, Skin, & Nails, Maxi Hair, Ultra Hair, old & new Advecia, Hair Genesis, Shen Min).

Actually, I’d be interested to know what your relative’s hair looks like six months from now. Usually what happens is the body responds “well” to the sudden presence of a variety nutrients. During this period, dormant hairs may even be sparked to the anagen growth stage.

This may very well have to do with “an interruption” in the signaling of the immune system’s assault on the hair follicle. Unfortunately though, I have found that this is only temporary. Soon(er than later) the body builds up a tolerance especially for these type of products, works around, over, and under these nutrients (I am guessing here) to continue their genetic mission.

Please keep us updated,
TN

» I saw a family member I havent seen in a yr, and the last time
» I saw him he was thinning up top. but now his hair was noticably thicker
» (no regrowth). The only thing he said he was using was this product below.
» Can anyone of you`s give me your feedback based on its
» ingredients:
»
»
» Dosage : Take one or two tablets daily with food
»
» Warning : Keep out of reach of children. Vitamin supplements should not
» replace a balanced diet
»
» Each tablet/capsule contains : "B1 Thiamine 5mg B2 Riboflavine 5mg B6
» Pyridoxine hydrochloride 20mg B3 Nicotinamide 15mg B5 Calcium pantothenate
» 100mg B12 Cyanocobalamin 50mcg B9 Folic acid 200mcg Inositol 50mg Choline
» bitartrate 25mg Biotin 200mcg Bioflavonoids 25mg Rutin 20mg Betacarotene
» 3mg Ascorbic acid C 200mg Colecalciferol D3 equiv. 50IU Magnesium 100mg
» d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (as oxide) equiv. Vitamin E 100IU Iron
» 2.5mg Manganese 5mg (as ferrous fumarate) (as sulfate monohydrate) Zinc (as
» Sulfate) 5mg Calcium 200mg Phosphorus 91mg (from calcium phosphate 526.3mg)
» Potassium (as sulfate) 2mg Herbal Extracts equiv. to dry: Equisetum arvense
» (horsetail) herb 250mg (as a source of organic silica) Fucus vesiculosus
» (Kelp) herb 50mg ( providing 50mcg iodine) Ginkgo biloba leaf 250mg
» (standardised flavonglycosides 1.25mg) Turnera diffusa ( Damiana) herb
» 100mg "
»
» Our premium Hair, Skin & Nails Nutrition formula combines selected herbs
» such as Ginkgo biloba, Horsetail, Kelp and Damiana with Calcium, Magnesium,
» B vitamins and other nutrients that work together to keep your skin, hair
» and nails in top condition - from the inside out cause we all need a little
» extra help sometimes.
»
» http://www.ausnaturalcare.com.au/xxx.asp?ID=8201

Looks like a multi.

When you balance your hormones ( internally ) you will reduce the immune response.

Topically your aim should be to also reduce the immune response and stimulate hair.

There are likely to be some developments that may make balancing your immune response topically very likely!!!

Regards
Pete :slight_smile: