Hair loss stop,what is next for me?

After using propecia for 5-6 years I stop for the last 2 years
I am very pleased with the result

At my 39 I am no longer have hair loss,and i think i am N1

2 monthes ago I started to use Rogaine foam, and also very pleased, look like my hair getting thicker

The problem is that I have a hair miniaturization, meanning that after growing the hair for 0.5 centimeter I fill that the edges are getting thinner

Look like the living period of a hair is very short

What should I try next? should i add propecia again

I know that propecia is 1mg,and we also have Procure with 5mg

Thanks in advance

» After using propecia for 5-6 years I stop for the last 2 years
» I am very pleased with the result
»
» At my 39 I am no longer have hair loss,and i think i am N1
»
» 2 monthes ago I started to use Rogaine foam, and also very pleased, look
» like my hair getting thicker
»
»
» The problem is that I have a hair miniaturization, meanning that after
» growing the hair for 0.5 centimeter I fill that the edges are getting
» thinner
»
» Look like the living period of a hair is very short
»
»
» What should I try next? should i add propecia again
»
» I know that propecia is 1mg,and we also have Procure with 5mg
»
» Thanks in advance

It said in your post that you were using propecia 5-6 years, did you stop? If so then why??

Yes,i stopped taking propecia,i didn’t see any more hair regrowth

Do you think i should get back taking propecia?

Thanks

» I TOOK PROPECIA FOR 2 YEARS BUT IT HAD NO EFFECT FOR ME. IN JANUARY OF THIS YEAR I STARTED USING THE ALL NEW LASERCAP THAT CAN BE WORN ON YOUR HEAD LIKE A BASEBALL CAP WITH HANDSFREE OPERATIONS, WHICH MAKES USING IT A BREEZE. THE LASERCAP HAS 224 LASER LIGHTS CONSTANTLY BLINKING AT A RAPID RATE ALL AROUND YOUR SCALP. I HONESTLY FEEL THAT MY HAIR LOSS HAS STOPPED COMPLETELY BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I AM USING A UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE DEVICE WITH PROVEN LASER LIGHT THERAPY THAT CAN REVERSE THE HAIR LOSS SYNDROME AND START REGROWING YOUR OWN NATURAL HAIR WITH NO BAD SIDE EFFECTS. I ACTUALLY WATCH CABLE TV AND SURF THE INTERNET AND READ BOOKS WHILE WEARING THE LASERCAP. I TRIED THE LASER COMB IN 2003 BUT IT DID NOTHING FOR ME SINCE IT ONLY HAD 9 LASER LIGHTS ON IT AND WAS A PAIN IN THE BUTT TO USE SINCE I HAD CONSTANTLY HOLD IT ABOVE MY HEAD IN A COMBING MOTION BACK AND FORTH, BACK AND FORTH, VERY TIRESOME. THE LASERCAP HAS 224 LASER LIGHTS AND IS HANDS-FREE! BIG DIFFERENCE!

» Yes,i stopped taking propecia,i didn’t see any more hair regrowth
»
» Do you think i should get back taking propecia?
»
» Thanks

If propecia is working and has stopped your hairloss, and you stop taking it, sooner or later you will start thinning again and return to your normal balding progression.

Propecia is not somethign you take for a while, the medication stops your hairloss and then you can stop taking it.

You have to continue to take it for it to continue to work.

Like with any medicine, if it works then keep taking it. I don’t know why you stopped taking Propecia but I would start taking it again. As far as the laser cap, what is the science behind that? What do the lasers do?

I UNDERSTAND THAT LOW LEVEL LASER LIGHT THERAPY WORKS ON THE PRINCIPAL OF BIO-STIMULATION OR SOME SIMILAR SOUNDING TERM. DON’T KNOW IF THE INVENTOR OF LASER CAP WOULD AGREE WITH THAT BUT OTHER LASER LIGHT DEVELOPERS OUT THERE HAVE USED THAT TERM TO DESCRIBE THE THEORY OF WHY LASER LIGHT CAN REVERSE THE EFFECTS OF BALDNESS. ONLY TIME WILL REVEAL THE TRUTH. I HAVE USED THE LASER CAP FOR 6 MONTHS NOW WITH NO NEGATIVE SIDE EFFECTS AND MY HAIR HAS STOPPED FALLING OUT AND NOW I SEEM TO NEED A HAIRCUT EVERY TWO WEEKS WHEREAS BEFORE MY USE OF THE LASER CAP, I NEED HAIRCUTS ONCE A MONTH.

SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN MY HAIR FOLLICLES AFTER CONTINUED USE OF THE LASER CAP. I USE IT FOR 30 MINUTES A DAY. NO MORE, NO LESS. OVER USE OF IT CAN ONLY WORK AGAINST YOU BUT IF THE DEVICE IS USED PROPERLY, YOU SHOULD SEE THICKER, FULLER HAIR WITHIN 4 TO 6 MONTHS BUT IT DEPENDS ON YOUR LEVEL OF HAIR LOSS AND HOW LONG YOU HAVE SUFFERED WITH IT. THE LONGER THE TIME HAIR FOLLICLES HAVE BEEN INACTIVE (NOT GROWING HAIR), THE LONGER IT WILL TAKE THE LASER CAP TO WORK FOR YOU BUT THAT IS ONLY LOGICAL REASONING. THE LASER CAP HAS 224 LASER LIGHTS EMBEDDED INTO IT. SO THE COVERAGE ON YOUR HEAD IS GREAT AND IT IS A HANDS-FREE DEVICE AND COMES WITH A PORTABLE RECHARGABLE NICAD BATTERY WITH A BELT CLIP. TAKE IT ANYWHERE. YOU CAN EVEN WEAR A BASEBALL CAP OVER THE LASER CAP SO NO ONE WOULD KNOW YOU’RE WEARING IT.

I BELIEVE IT IS WORKING FOR ME WHEN NOTHING ELSE DID.