Hair Loss in FUE Donor Area

I’m glad Dr. Harris was able to give you a second opinion to set your mind at ease. I bet that takes some weight off your shoulders. It can be difficult to deal with when you don’t know the probable causes.

Let us know when it starts growing back! :wink:

… sorry I was posting on a different thread.

Not sure, so maybe someone can help here. I saw on another site where someone lost big patches of hair on his face. He went to a doctor and they gave him some cortisone injections and the hair grew back very quickly.

It sounds like this will happen with time anyway, but would this help to speed the process??

» It sounds like this will happen with time anyway, but would this help to
» speed the process??

IMO I would have to say no… Corticosteroids are used for inflammatory processes. I would have to check more with Dr. H but this process that he thinks created the shock does not have anything to do with inflammation so we think at this point. However good thinking. :wink:

Mustpunch,

How are you?

» Mustpunch,
»
» How are you?

Hi Thomas, I have been doing well. Since coming to Denver to see Dr Harris last Thursday, my life has been busy. I’ve been so preoccupied with being out of state training for a new position with my company, that I really have not been been able to provide updates here.
There has been a little bit more shedding since the last pictures, but not in the last few days. It seems to be done shedding. Also, I have trimmed my hair a little bit shorter so the difference between the normal areas and the shed area have a little less drastic contrast (if that is possible). I cover it up with a ball cap and will just have to be patient.
Thanks to everyone who who has given advice or their thoughts on my bizarre little situation. I will try to post every week or so until the problem resolves itself.
If anyone has any questions, let me know.

Ok so no questions about your growth… We all have to wait for that. I know your down in Texas somewhere… training for five weeks. That’s cool… so when your not so serious… what music do u listen too? I think it is cool to see, in my mind images of folks… What music do you like? Alternative? Rap? Classical? Don’t be Mr. Cool… Give it to us real… I don’t care if you listen to liberachi, ludacris… what up dude?