Hair healthy diet

Ayurveda recommends a combination of wholesome, fresh natural foods as the best and most effective way of delivering balanced nutrients to your hair. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Dark leafy vegetables, beets, broccoli, carrots, radish, and herbs like mint and basil are excellent choices for wholesome supply of nutrients to your hair. Do add spices like cumin and turmeric to your vegetable curries as they are not only hair friendly but also help transport the nutrients from other foods you eat to the cells and tissues of the body.

Different types of berries, citrus fruits, melons and sweet grapes are considered hair healthy fruits. Similarly, eating soaked raisins promote hair growth. Also, vary the fruits and vegetables you eat.

Coconut is highly revered in ayurveda for its ability to nourish the hair and scalp. It balances the pitta dosha and thereby treats premature falling of hair and graying. Coconut consumed in all its forms is beneficial for health of the hair.:expressionless:

Hi Dude, Its nice suggestion but Not only food to take care for it we have to maintain good rest for hairloss also too…

The most effective way to get healthy hair is to have a healthy diet. Lustrous, healthy hair is a result of a healthy body and a result of eating healthy food. Beautiful, healthy hair is a result of a healthy diet.

highly protein diet"egg, meat , and sea food"

» highly protein diet"egg, meat , and sea food"

wrong high animal protein is NOT good for your hair

you have a lot of research to do ,
you are way off on this one

Hairsite: “Hanging please leave forum members alone.”

rev: “…you talk too much for a guy that knows too little.”

Widowspeak: “More of the same babble from Mr. KnowItAll, a.k.a. HanginNoWhere. Hangin’s one of the reasons I don’t post here like I used to.
No drugs, rugs or plugs…beta-sis.”

HanginInThere: “I do not like my pics being up permanently online, Jacob got mad because he had not saved them yet, so he started making up all kinds of conspiracy fake pic stories.”

Jacob: “Wrong. You took the pictures down because personal information was on the one. All of yours were not of the same person. THAT is why you took them down.”

Widowspeak: “If you don’t pretend [HanginInThere] is relevent to this site or tell him you achieved regrowth with his so-called “advice” you will be attacked just like he attacks my posts and accuses me of being someone else.”

The Natural is right. Hangin is ALWAYS the common denominator where there’s trouble. Now Hangin will proceed to “put me in my place” and then call me Kramer."

mj2003: "Natural, I ignored the prick when [HanginInThere] directly insulted me out of the blue. You can do the same.

The internet is a funny place. It’s kind of like the US Army… “Be All You Can Be”. Everyone sits behind a computer with multiple phd’s and such vast experience these days, but the one thing they seem to lack is Human-Correspondence 101.

Best of luck."

orrible: "I followed hangins regime after spending time on this forum in early 2005 and reading how naturals didnt give you side effects etc. I took beta sisterol, saw palmetoo & green tea extract in combination. After only 2 weeks i had developed gyne. I stopped the hairloss tabs and took anti estrogens but it didnt resolve. In the end i had surgery. I just thought i would post as i havent visited this forum in awhile and i would have appreciated learning about this before my disaster with naturals.

My link is below. If anybody takes the time to read through it you may see me refered to as stonecold. That was my old username on that forum, but i modified it to orrible to correspond with my hairloss forum username.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,3770.0.html"

Hogan: (reply to HanginInThere)“…why I would be jealous of a mentally retarded, balding, 40-something, with no degree, living in the the Philippines? LOL”

Hairoine: “Just wondering if your hair looks so good then why do you bother coming on this board?”

HanginInThere: “I come…because I am bored.”

Hairoine: "Oh right. You do realise though that now no one will listen to anything you say. Am not having a go but if your bored that surely the only reason you come on this part of the forum is to wind people up?

If you have more knowledge than the guys on here and they are not willing to listen then why bother posting anything? I would just let people get on with whatever they want to do and if anyone comes directly to you for help then go for it."

yellbird: “Mental Wards are full of Bored people like him. As the Doctor entered the room he asked how you doing. The reply was I am HANGINTHERE Doc.”

thegreek: [HanginInThere] all your threads end up offtopic or deleted… You are so freaked out that everybody understood what an idiot you are that you try to fill the place with stupid threads.

It will end up offtopic as well… you are the forum clown and you know you cannot change it, pretty soon you are going to freak out completely and fill the forum with BS threads…"

Every village has an idiot…you are officially our idiot."

Hogan: "All of my supporters have regrown their hair and have moved on with their lives. Not hangin(there) around some bulletin board. Unlike some who seek any attention that they can get from any stranger that is willing to flatter them. Get a life.

I haven’t posted on this board for the last year and a half because I have been busy working on my MBA, something you will never have. While you have been busy pitching your horrible regimen on un-suspecting noobs, I have gotten an MBA.

You live a sad, sad life. The only existence you have is on this board."

The Natural: “Most men are sensitive about their hair or lack thereof.”

HanginInThere: “most of us are fine with it then you have crybabies like the natural …”

Willy: “Hangin, You’re so fine with it that you post more than anyone on Hairsite EVERYDAY!!! P L E A S E ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !”

ApeSmith: “Hanging, even if someone does not provide proof of their regrowth, hey wish them well and good luck and be on your merry way, there is no need for bitterness and acting pathetic.”

Jtelecom: “Hangin, You need some serious help, man! I think that you should talk to somebody about your feelings on these (and other) issues. These rants of yours are not doing you or anybody any good. Get some help - NOW!”

And the hits keep rolling and rolling! :rotfl:

thanks for posting this… aside from treatments, i’m trying to fix up my diet as well… so this is a great help, am new at this and is hard… so this means a lot… thanks again!

» thanks for posting this… aside from treatments, i’m trying to fix up my
» diet as well… so this is a great help, am new at this and
» man hair loss? is hard… so this means
» a lot… thanks again!

thank for spamming our board with two posts just to put your spammy fake signature in there with links out

hey thanks for the information… i will apply this for few days… let see what happens… thanks anyway…

»
»
» And the hits keep rolling and rolling! :rotfl

Fool.

This was great information for me since i was looking for relevant topic on internet.
Thanks for sharing these mate…Plz keep posting.

Nice tips.Protein is also critical for keeping hair healthy, but many people don’t get enough. Lean meat like fish, chicken, eggs, and soy products are good sources of protein; eat one serving every day.

I think the best for hair is a hot oil treatment or the old fashion mayonnaise’s and egg treatment. use 1 egg and half cup of mayo,leave on ten minutes rinse wash and beautiful

» I think the best for hair is a hot oil treatment or the old fashion
» mayonnaise’s and egg treatment. use 1 egg and half cup of mayo,leave on ten
» minutes rinse wash and beautiful

Is this supposed to be a joke ? Besides hot oil treatment isn’t going to stop hair loss, we are losing our hair not because of lack of protein and oil.

A general well balanced diet of fruits, lean proteins, and veggies, whole grains, fatty fish such as the Indian salmon, legumes, and low-fat dairy are wonderful enhancers for healthier hair.

» Ayurveda recommends a combination of wholesome, fresh natural foods as the
» best and most effective way of delivering balanced nutrients to your hair.
» Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Dark leafy vegetables, beets, broccoli,
» carrots, radish, and herbs like mint and basil are excellent choices for
» wholesome supply of nutrients to your hair. Do add spices like cumin and
» turmeric to your vegetable curries as they are not only hair friendly but
» also help transport the nutrients from other foods you eat to the cells and
» tissues of the body.
»
» Different types of berries, citrus fruits, melons and sweet grapes are
» considered hair healthy fruits. Similarly, eating soaked raisins promote
» hair growth. Also, vary the fruits and vegetables you eat.
»
» Coconut is highly revered in ayurveda for its ability to nourish the hair
» and scalp. It balances the pitta dosha and thereby treats premature falling
» of hair and graying. Coconut consumed in all its forms is beneficial for
» health of the hair.:expressionless:

ya of-course vegetables, fruits and coconut oils sure balance your hair healthy on life long.

Is your scalp more oily than normal? That can cause hair droop> Biotin supposedly helps build stronger hair and nails and you can find it with vitamins/supplements at your supermarket.

Maybe the hair droop is caused by a change in your water? If something in it has changed (too soft, too many minerals, etc) it could cause your hair be flat.

A good balanced diet is good for your whole body though…and drink plenty of water to flush out toxins. :smiley: