H&W Videos

Here is another major repair result by Dr. Hasson. This patient had a hair transplant in India in 2000. The procedure was carried out using ancient plug technology. I do not think I need to point out the problems with the angulation, direction, size, etc. as it is painfully obvious what the problem was for this patient when he came to see us.

Dr. Hasson counseled the patient in that the work could be reversed but it would not be immediate and it would not be in one session. Two sessions were performed to remove the grafts then a third visit for 3170 grafts was performed to rebuild a proper hairline that looks natural. The result is 15 months post-op.

Dr. Hasson/ Another Major Repair/3170 Grafts/150 Months/HD Video

This local patient came to Dr. Wong for improved coverage throughout his thinning scalp. 3377 grafts were moved in one session for general thickening.

Dr. Wong/3377 Grafts/One Session/ 8.5 Months/HD Video

Joe,

Just FYI. It’s perfectly fine that you group all the patient results in one thread for easy reference.

As a suggestion, you may also want to create a SEPARATE thread each time you add to this one here. The reason is that we are unable to archive results that are grouped together. Each patient result has to be a THREAD by itself in order to be archived. I don’t want to see you lose all the credits for these updates.

Also, it’s up to you, but where possible, please upload the video to the forum rather than linking to another website. We noticed a couple of broken links from your older posts and unfortunately, we have to discard broken links from the archives.

This forum can accommodate all kind of video files.

Hairsite,

Thanks for the heads up. I will post separately from now on so it is easier to archive. Unfortunately I don’t edit the videos myself as our webmaster sends me the link to share once it is uploaded to our site.