H&W HD Video/Dr. Hasson/5456 Grafts/One Session/One Year/Strip

This local NW5 patient came in looking for a new hairline and as much coverage as possible. Dr. Hasson transplanted 5456 grafts in one session to accomplish the patient’s goals. The density was highest at the frontal hairline and the frontal half with a drop in density for the crown to allow for light but even coverage.

Dr. Hasson/5456 Grafts/One Session/HD Video

he does good work.

but he really needs to abandon the Strip method.

Its high time this method be consigned to the garbage bin of history. Its ruined too many lives to count.

» he does good work.
»
» but he really needs to abandon the Strip method.
»
» Its high time this method be consigned to the garbage bin of history. Its
» ruined too many lives to count.

Freddy. There are clear shots of the donor area with fairly short hair. They look pristine. The scars are clearly not an issue for this clinic with this length hair. I cannot see that it serves any purpose to compare the consistent results of this clinic with the strip problem of that past or with poor clinic. It is not fair for that reason to keep bringing that issue up in H&W threads. One thing is for sure. You would not get 5400 grafts in one session with this coverage using any other technique in a repeatable fashion. This clinic shows a large number of this sort of case and the results are regularly first class.

For these reasons it would be fair to H&W to bring this issue up in a separate thread to allow focus on what is a great result for the patient.

I got nothing against H&W. But I got tons against strip transplants.

Supposing the guy balds to the point of looking like Dr. Bernstein.

He’s stuck!

He cannot shave his head because of that hideous stich scar. He’s gotta wear a horse shoe all his life. These strip doctors don’t tell you this when selling you a transplant.

To me FUE is the only way to go. It does not foreclose the option of shaving it bald.

The only reason for strip is so the doc can be on the golf course by noon - in my view.

» I got nothing against H&W. But I got tons against strip transplants.
»
» Supposing the guy balds to the point of looking like Dr. Bernstein.
»
» He’s stuck!
»
» He cannot shave his head because of that hideous stich scar. He’s gotta
» wear a horse shoe all his life. These strip doctors don’t tell you this
» when selling you a transplant.
»
» To me FUE is the only way to go. It does not foreclose the option of
» shaving it bald.
»
» The only reason for strip is so the doc can be on the golf course by noon
» - in my view.--------------Sadly Freddie you are right but they do not want to hear this so best to move on. We who know strip know its many, many disadvantages. But we better say Wow he looks great! If not we may be banned.:frowning:

I would expect to see more density with so many grafts.

You need to stop lying about what we do or do not tell our patients. It is not only malicious it is unfair and outright wrong.

And the doctor does not play golf. In fact, we are here longer than most clinics are, strip or FUE. It is rare that we are gone before 6 pm. and oftentimes are here as late as 8 or 9 at night.

What happens when this guy looks like Berntein? Why, it means he’ll do exactly what is recommended by every FUE doctor. Fill in the areas of loss. Are you applying the graft count limitations of FUE to strip because it doesn’t apply. This guy has plenty more donor hair to address future loss.

Hey, I have an idea. You guys that ignore the fact that our patients are no longer bald and scream that they can’t shave, I have a task for you. Email your favorite FUE clinic. Ask them to send you a guarantee that a virgin scalp, after spending 20 to 40 thousand dollars, will be able to simply shave their head with no surgical evidence nor thousands of white dots all over the back of their head, and will be able to move on as if nothing happened. Then, once you receive this guarantee post it up online for all to see. Until you can provide this then your arguments are moot. We on the other hand offer one guarantee and one only. Every graft we place on your virgin scalp will grow. That is what people want and that is what we provide. Guaranteed. I just provided this for you and everyone reading this. You will not receive this guarantee from any FUE clinic nor one that says zero scarring. The only one you’ll receive is that you won’t have a strip scar. Of course, this guarantee makes about as much sense as guaranteeing you won’t get powder burn from a slingshot.

In the meantime, while waiting for this guarantee to be posted, I wish you guys a very happy holiday and an equally happy new year! More hair for all!!!

I have seen guys with strip transplants shave their head.

They have an unsightly football stitch scar running from ear to ear. It looks like they were involved in some kind of Frankenstein experiment.

I’m sorry but this shilling for strip transplants has got to end. It is an unethical procedure that really screws up a person’s options.

There is no reason to do it when the same procedure can be done with FUE. The only reason is to save time for the guy doing the transplant and that’s bad.

» I have seen guys with strip transplants shave their head.
»
» They have an unsightly football stitch scar running from ear to ear. It
» looks like they were involved in some kind of Frankenstein experiment.
»
» I’m sorry but this shilling for strip transplants has got to end. It is
» an unethical procedure that really screws up a person’s options.
»
» There is no reason to do it when the same procedure can be done with FUE.
» The only reason is to save time for the guy doing the transplant and that’s
» bad.

You keep throwing things out there but when I answer you the points get changed. Stay on topic here. And I can’t be a shill when I am openly stating in my signature and I’m known on all the worldwide forums as being a clinic rep. Do you even know what a shill is?

You keep saying with strip you “lose the option to shave” I’m not disagreeing with you but you are saying that after FUE you can shave if you decide to “throw in the towel” as if it wont be a problem. I asked you to provide us with a guarantee by an FUE clinic that the shave option will still be on the table with ZERO evidence of surgery. That is the whole point in your own words so let’s see the guarantees that validate what you are saying.

Let’s be clear here. Strip means you can’t shave. Duh. You say FUE gives you the option. Let’s see this guarantee from anyone that there will not be any visible scarring. Not scarring not as bad as strip, not scarring that is not a smiley face. It has to be “no visible scarring” because that is the only thing that allows shaving without worry.

» bad.

Hi Freddy, here is the rub. If you could get the same numbers and results with FUE then I would go for it. After a lot of research it is clear to me that you just can’t get the number of grafts with FUE as you can with strip. That is THE difference. The reason for this is complex but if you are unsure then ask Dr Arvind or bisanga or Rahal or Cooly or Harris. They do both procedures and are a good source of comparative info.

I doubt that anyone would offer a guarantee when performing surgery, regardless of the type of procedure involved. Everyone’s physiology is different including so many other factors such as diet and environment. This is why in my opinion and I always suggest this to others. One should go for the smallest possible procedure to begin with and evaluate the results. The less risk one takes the better.

As far as fue scarring is concerned I can only speak for myself. I have seen the shot gun blast scarring by some fue clinics. I have also seen hideous chest scarring from body hair extractions along with white dot scarring to the arms. As in every area of life there will be those who are not as skilled as others. It’s up to each individual to find out who has the skill and experience. But I must say that even when presented with this information many choose to find a clinic that is close in distance. I find this completely perplexing.

My own experience with fue is that I have no visible scarring. I shave daily and my face where a good portion of fue’s were extracted looks very normal. The same goes for the chest area. I also spend time in the sun, so if I was going to experience white dotting it would have been evident as my skin color changed. If I had a virgin head and had to choose I would opt for fue only and settle for less hair if I had to. Others might differ and want more hair, so everyone needs to do what is right for them.

I believe that there is more than enough information available on both procedures for prospective patients to choose the procedure that is right for them.

Today is much different than the past. The only ones making poor decisions are those who have not thoroughly researched and don’t realize just how critical the decision of altering the way one looks can have on their life.
By all indications H&W is one of the top clinics.

I think that is a perfect summary!

» he does good work.
»
» but he really needs to abandon the Strip method.
»
» Its high time this method be consigned to the garbage bin of history. Its
» ruined too many lives to count.

Strip vs FUE has been debated many times already. Please start a new thread if you wish to continue with the debate.

Thank you.

»
»
»
» bad.

Man!cut H&W some slack,they are a top class act and one of very ethical clinics out there.
also agreeing with topcat,with all the knowledge the decision for fue vs strip is for the patient to make! none is obsolete atleast not until HM!!

»
»
»
» bad.

if you think that you can shave your head after having fue, you are in deep trouble!! that is by far the most oversold hype about fue.

» if you think that you can shave your head after having fue, you are in
» deep trouble!! that is by far the most oversold hype about fue.

what’s the evidence that you can’t ?

please provide it.

the evidence that you can’t shave your head after a strip is self-evident.