Grateful patient

Dear Dr. Cole,

Thank you once again for the absolutely incredible job that you and your ENTIRE staff did yesterday during my procedure. It amazes me that you are able to take a meticulous, manually intensive process, turn it into an art-form and then systemize it to the point of near perfect consistency. The fact that your staff this year was EXACTLY the same as your staff last year speaks volumes to the type of business that you run and the pride that your team takes in it’s work. Everyone in the room yesterday demonstrated impeccable professionalism, unwavering respect, and kindness. It is no accident that you are considered the foremost expert and leader in the field of hair transplantation. There are countless horror stories available on the internet and in everyday life which painfully demonstrate the devastating effect that a poorly performed hair transplant can have on a person. At the very least your work is boosting someone’s confidence and self-esteem and perhaps allowing someone to hold on to their youth a little while longer. At most, your work is saving someone’s life who was disfigured at the hands of an unethical doctor who didn’t think that a hair transplant was “all that big of a deal”. What you do is incredible Dr. Cole. You tell a person what they need and not what they want. You properly set a patient’s expectations upfront. You demand the very best from your talented staff. And you treat your patients as people, not as customers. Thank you again for everything. Have a truly wonderful holiday and a fantastic 2009 - ditto for your staff.

With great respect,

Grateful patient

This puts forth question - why would you post something on a forum that was quite clearly written as a personal e-mail? :no:

» This puts forth question - why would you post something on a forum that was
» quite clearly written as a personal e-mail? :no:

He is over the moon with his results. Cole has had a positive impact on his life. When a doctor can do this I think its great that a patient is willing to share that story.

» » This puts forth question - why would you post something on a forum that
» was
» » quite clearly written as a personal e-mail? :no:
»
» He is over the moon with his results. Cole has had a positive impact on
» his life. When a doctor can do this I think its great that a patient is
» willing to share that story.

He doesnt have any results, he just had his procedure the other day.