Good Hair Transplants in Fort Myers, Florida?

Where can you get good hair transplants in Fort Myers, Florida? Is there somebody who is as good as Dr. Cole down in Southwest Florida?

Listen you are right in firing range for GHI(Jacsonville, FL) and Dr. Paul Rose(Tampa,FL) (former ISHRS president)

Heck, Dr. Bauman(Boca Raton) and Dr. Jeffrey Epstein(Miami) is also in that range.

Every doctor mentioned is highly respected by THEIR PEERS as well as the HT community at large.

At least make the rounds in your own state with serial consults. I would not hurt to get several opinions.:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

» Where can you get good hair transplants in Fort Myers, Florida? Is there
» somebody who is as good as Dr. Cole down in Southwest Florida?

First off, you have to find out if you are a good candidate or not before you narrow down the choices.

What is your age? Most doctors do NOT take on patients who are too young. Are you presently on any hair loss products, eg: Propecia, Minoxidil, etc?

Does hair loss run in your family?

What is the extent of your hair loss right now?

Don’t just take the plunge because it “seems” like everybody is doing it. Also, hair transplant is addictive. The majority of the people require more than 1 procedures over the years.

If you want, email me hairsite@aol.com or upload your pics here, I can get different doctors review your case and let you know if you are a good candidate for hair transplant or if you should consider other options.

…and it is not wise to choose an HT surgeon based on convenience or distance away from your home.

Hairsite is right. I hope you are researching and learning as much as possible before making any decision.

Jtelcom is right too.

Good advice here.

Johnb, how old are you? Are you on medical therapy for hair loss?

» Good advice here.
»
» Johnb, how old are you? Are you on medical therapy for hair loss?

Definitley do not let geography determine where you get your HT. Do lots of research and have consultations from top docs out of your state as well. Do you have any photos of your current state of hair loss.

» Listen you are right in firing range for GHI(Jacsonville, FL) and Dr. Paul
» Rose(Tampa,FL) (former ISHRS president)
»
» Heck, Dr. Bauman(Boca Raton) and Dr. Jeffrey Epstein(Miami) is also in
» that range.
»
» Every doctor mentioned is highly respected by THEIR PEERS as well as the
» HT community at large.
»
» At least make the rounds in your own state with serial consults. I would
» not hurt to get several opinions.:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the advice.
I’m early 40s and have already had two hair transplants from Dr. Cole in Atlanta. But he finished the front and I do not want to travel to Atlanta to finish touching up the back. It’s very expensive to go to Atlanta, get airplane tickets, get a hotel, and then pay $8.00 per hair. I just want to get a small region in the back thickened up and a small scar fixed with implants. From your posts, it sounds like the best doctors in the Fort Myers area by distance are:

1. Dr. Jeffrey Epstein - Miami
  2. Dr. Bauman - Boca Raton
  3. Dr. Paul Rose - Tampa
  4. GHI - Jacksonville
    Actually, none of these four are that close to Fort Myers. All of these are 160 miles and a 2.5 hour drive or more! Isn’t there anyone closer to Fort Myers who knows what’s he doing. I’d like someone in easy driving distance. Thanks!