Going for my second FUE procedure with Dr. Armani

I am about a month and half from my first procedure of 3552FUE grafts zones 1&2 with Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto. I will be going for my second procedure of 1400+ for my crown then few month down the road going for 2000+ to finalize zone 4.
My first FUE procedure went very well everything went as expected and nothing out of the ordinary. Never experienced any headaches nor pain and my recovery time was very quick. My donor area looks like it’s never been touched I was actually surprised when I buzzed my hair short. Now looking forward for my 2nd procedure in August with high confidence.

I will be posting follow up pictures for those who are interested in seeing my future progress.
My link is bellow with my signature if you’re interested seeing where I am so far and let me know what you think.:slight_smile:

That’s insane, second procedure only 1 month after the first? You don’t even know how the first one will turn out yet.

Actually it will be 2 month 13 days from my first procedure. My first procedure is going as expected…some shedding this month and that’s normal for going into my 2nd month but the shedding has stopped also and I did not shed a lot. I did notice some pimples in the grafted area and that’s a good sign. My donor area healed fast so there’s no problem harvesting the amount of grafts.
I do have a 3rd procedure and that will be few month down the road from my 2nd procedure so if I do need any touchups here and there I can do that during my 3rd procedure. The reason I want my 2nd procedure done this soon is because I want zones 1, 2 and 3 to grow out about the same time. I am trying to not keep my procedures not too far apart so I can just watch it all grow together.

Is that swelling in one of the pics in your website? Your eyes were also shut close because of the swelling, how many days did it last?

yes that’s the swelling developed from 1st 2nd and 3rd day, 4&5th the swelling went down all the way…I still had little black under my eyes but was comletely gone within 1 week time

» yes that’s the swelling developed from 1st 2nd and 3rd day, 4&5th the
» swelling went down all the way…I still had little black under my eyes but
» was comletely gone within 1 week time

Whoever said fue doesn’t cause swelling should read this.

Did Armani say how many grafts he expect to get from the second and third procedure?

Any hair transplant procedure will cause your face to swell. You cannot compare an FUE procedure to a STRIP procedure.
FUE is painless, no tissue scaring, swelling only lasts for 5 days and the donor area heals very fast and looks good after.
STRIP, lots of pain, scaring the tissue, severe swelling and it takes longer than 5 days to recover, possible nerve damage, and at the end you will have a scar on the back of your head that visible every time the hair is cut short.
That is one of the main reasons I decided to go FUE with one of the best FUE clinics there is.

My 2nd procedure will consist of 1400+ FUE grafts. I’m fully recovered no need wait any longer for my 2nd procedure. Although I will wait few month before I go for my 3rd which is the final.

I had a strip, my swelling didn’t start until the 2nd day and it also lasted about 3 days, I looked like an elephant man, probably worse than your pics.

» Any hair transplant procedure will cause your face to swell.

Not true, my last was only 500, but still, I had no percievable swelling.

»
» Whoever said fue doesn’t cause swelling should read this.
»

I don’t believe anyone claims that FUE does not cause swelling. Fue and strip will both cause some swelling. In almost all cases the swelling is gone by day 5 or 6.

» »
» » Whoever said fue doesn’t cause swelling should read this.
» »
»
»
» I don’t believe anyone claims that FUE does not cause swelling. Fue and
» strip will both cause some swelling. In almost all cases the swelling is
» gone by day 5 or 6.

The swelling is no big deal anyway. I actually wish some of it stayed as I looked about 10 years younger since all my wrinkles vanished.))

» I am about a month and half from my first procedure of 3552FUE grafts zones
» 1&2 with Dr. Sara Armani in Toronto. I will be going for my second
» procedure of 1400+ for my crown then few month down the road going for
» 2000+ to finalize zone 4.
» My first FUE procedure went very well everything went as expected and
» nothing out of the ordinary. Never experienced any headaches nor pain and
» my recovery time was very quick. My donor area looks like it’s never been
» touched I was actually surprised when I buzzed my hair short. Now looking
» forward for my 2nd procedure in August with high confidence.
»
» I will be posting follow up pictures for those who are interested in
» seeing my future progress.
» My link is bellow with my signature if you’re interested seeing where I am
» so far and let me know what you think.:slight_smile:

Progress looks great Burberry. All the best with your second procedure. Should be a peice of cake now you know what its like. Looks like good hair transplanting is in the Armani genes.))

i’ve just seen ur before pics. i guess u could say its norwood 6 .
do u have pics of ur present situation and what it demanded from u to arrive to it?

» Any hair transplant procedure will cause your face to swell. You cannot
» compare an FUE procedure to a STRIP procedure.
» FUE is painless, no tissue scaring, swelling only lasts for 5 days and the
» donor area heals very fast and looks good after.
» STRIP, lots of pain, scaring the tissue, severe swelling and it takes
» longer than 5 days to recover, possible nerve damage, and at the end you
» will have a scar on the back of your head that visible every time the hair
» is cut short.
» That is one of the main reasons I decided to go FUE with one of the best
» FUE clinics there is.
»
» My 2nd procedure will consist of 1400+ FUE grafts. I’m fully recovered no
» need wait any longer for my 2nd procedure. Although I will wait few month
» before I go for my 3rd which is the final.

You don’t need to preach to me, I am not new to this. I

Why only 1400 grafts the 2nd time? Is that beacuse the donor will start to thin visibly if Armani takes out more?

First of all I am not preaching you and I gave you the answer to your question so need to ask your question twice.
My donor area is not limited to 1400 and I do have well over 1400 if i wanted to use more for my crown. The 1400 will be placed in the crown area and I will wait few month to see how zonez 1+2&3 grow out to determine where the rest will be placed.

Although, If Dr. Armani did tell me to only go 1400 for this procedure I respect him for that because he is my doctor and I’ll go by what he says and what he see’s best for me.But going for the 1400+ was determined by me.

Quarterhead,

If you click on link below it should take you to my personal page. If you scroll all the way down there’s 2 pages more and you can click at next–> at the bottom of the first page to go on to the next etc.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/personal_journal-pj-29.html

This link is the same one you clicked on to see my before pictures
I do have pictures up to 1 month after my procedure and I will be posting my 2nd month pictures next week.

looking really good. too more like those and i think ull be doing great