Ghaddafi was bald

If you’ve seen the last footage of Ghaddafi after he was captured, while he’s injured and being held by Libyan rebels, you can see that he was really quite bald, about a NW5 or NW6. Looks like he hid it very well for many years, using wigs and hats.

» If you’ve seen the last footage of Ghaddafi after he was captured, while
» he’s injured and being held by Libyan rebels, you can see that he was
» really quite bald, about a NW5 or NW6. Looks like he hid it very well for
» many years, using wigs and hats.

Yea i was quite surprised, I have always thought how good his hair looked for his age but looking at those capture videos he was quite bald as u said…

was he wearing wigs or concelers…how come he didnt opt for HT, he didnt have body hair and im not sure if he had sufficient head donor?

he obviously wasnt happy with going bald and money wasnt an issue for him…

why not get the best surgeon in the world and get it fixed

There’s a video of him being dragged by his hair before he was killed.

I remember reading that one the gifts he greatly appreciated from overseas guests was high quality hair care products.

Anyway Libya is an example of what happens to a country with resources & wealth but not the means to protect it. Inevitably thieves from Europe show up to clean the place out.

At least the guy faught till the very end with what little he had - both in weapons & hair terms. He wasn’t a coward.

Supposedly the dude had a 40 member all-female bodyguard squad. Although I think they were only trained to put on make up.

RIP Colonel.

check out berlesconi’s delight at seeing a female body guard.

I wonder if his beard was a transplant.