Home | News | Find a Doctor | Ask a Question | Free

Getting Zayden to go to ISHRS conference in September

I am in the process of getting Zayden to go to the ISHRS meeting in September so that he can meet with all the doctors at the same time.

I am waiting to hear from Zayden to see if this is something that he feels comfortable with. If this is something that he wants to do, I will contact ISHRS and see if they will accommodate seeing Zayden there.

Feel free to post any other suggestions or ideas.

Thanks

» I am in the process of getting Zayden to go to the ISHRS meeting in
» September so that he can meet with all the doctors at the same time.
»
» I am waiting to hear from Zayden to see if this is something that he feels
» comfortable with. If this is something that he wants to do, I will contact
» ISHRS and see if they will accommodate seeing Zayden there.
»
» Feel free to post any other suggestions or ideas.
»
» Thanks

there has been so much damage done by his doc, that If I were him I would think long and hard as to whether to attempt to repair it, since it looks like there has been necrosis of the skin in a large area on top of the scalp, as well as huge scares wide scars , all over the head as well as huge areas of midirected hair.
this surgery would involve multiple surgeries, and skin grafting, which might cause even more scarring, and since no docs have probably seen a case like this, their attempts to fix it, he almost needs a plastic surgeon to work on him first to rearrange the skin with skin grafts, then if those take will those grafts grow hair on them? whew what a mess

Maybe Acell or HM is what he needs rather than another hair transplant

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=7235&page=0&category=1&order=last_answer

I think that is a fantastic idea to get Zayden to the meeting to get a several doctor consult. Hell I wish someone could begin work on him there. Test patch, biopsy, a start.

Well hairsite is a good idea but it depends on the guy himself, if he finds it a good idea and i am afraid that everything must be done correctly so that he does not feel bad like he is paraded in there.

By the way the forum idiot started again his diagnosis as if he is a doctor that has seen the patient and knows whats wrong with his scalp.The mess is in your brainless head .Go fight with the shampoo cult forum monkey and spare us your BS contributions.you are not a doctor you monkey!

» Well hairsite is a good idea but it depends on the guy himself, if he finds
» it a good idea and i am afraid that everything must be done correctly so
» that he does not feel bad like he is paraded in there.
»
»
»
» By the way the forum idiot started again his diagnosis as if he is a
» doctor that has seen the patient and knows whats wrong with his scalp.The
» mess is in your brainless head .Go fight with the shampoo cult forum
» monkey and spare us your BS contributions.you are not a doctor you monkey!

are you a doctor? nope
is hairtech a doctor? nope

but you both pretend to be
LOL

yes i have seen the patients pics, he has necrosis do you know what that is? dead skin

he has misdirected hair in huge swaths, are you blind or cant you see this?

you think a simple hair transplant doc can fix this
here is a newsflash, hair transplant docs are not technically surgeons
they certainly are not board certified in that specialty, although they pretend to be surgeons

it is obvious by this guys pics that his situation is nothing like 99 percent of hair transplant docs have ever seen in their life

how are they supposed to be qualified to fix this? this is not hair transplant fixing this is major skin surgery MORON

this guy needs a plastic surgeon familiar with skin grafting to deal with his large scars, huge areas of dead skin, its a nightmare that might not even be able to be fixed…this is not something that a hair transplant surgeon can fix, on his own

or lets hear your expert diagnosis DOCTOR :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

sorry if I interfered with you and your other fake doc friend lab tech or whatever his name is, trying to run herd on this patients problems and how to fix them and what doc to go to

what would u propose that a hair transplant doc can do with the huge swath of DEAD skin on top of the scalp? u think hairs will grow in dead skin> nope
so thats where the plastic surgeon comes in, but that would be a total nightmare with possible way more scars, its a terribly complicated situation,
anyone who is not a doctor even, can see that…apparently this concept eludes you though

apparently you and lab tech boy are qualified surgeons who can decide what docs would be suitable for this patient…we bow to your ignorance

Forum monkey nobody is playing the doctor in here except for you…You are a complete idiot its obvious! i should not post anyhting directed to you.You are ignored from now on.

Yesterday you were begging bazan not to withdraw the offer today you are saying no transplant doctor…anyway i cant be bothered you are ridiculous

» Forum monkey nobody is playing the doctor in here except for you…You are
» a complete idiot its obvious! i should not post anyhting directed to
» you.You are ignored from now on.

oh so you didnt challenge Dr Bazan then, bullcrap
you and your flunkie college dropout doctor wannabee…friend hairtech …think you know enough to challenge docs, but ur not playng doctor

exactly what is your medical background that would qualify you more than anyone on the thread to judge DOCTORS

oh ok whatever you say
MORON :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

» Maybe Acell or HM is what he needs rather than another hair transplant
»
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=7235&page=0&category=1&order=last_answer

That’s an idea. If the scalp is necrotic and skin grafting is necessary, then I wonder if Acell could help. Perhaps the company would like to contribute to Zayden’s repair. While hair is a concern, I’m more worried about the scalp surviving at this point. Has necrosis been confirmed? Thoughts?

» » Maybe Acell or HM is what he needs rather than another hair transplant
» »
» »
» http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_entry.php?id=7235&page=0&category=1&order=last_answer
»
» That’s an idea. If the scalp is necrotic and skin grafting is necessary,
» then I wonder if Acell could help. Perhaps the company would like to
» contribute to Zayden’s repair. While hair is a concern, I’m more worried
» about the scalp surviving at this point. Has necrosis been confirmed?
» Thoughts?

I agree…the tissue that is purple looks like its necrotic. I hope that isn’t the case. I feel awful when I think about this young man.

I seriously think he might try a toupee for a while during the process of researching his physical options so he can go out without a hat. There are burn and accident victims that wear toupees’ (used to be one at a gym I went to years ago who wore a toupee over scalp after a car wreck that looked alright). One’s heart goes out to someone like this.

He says he has feeling in the scalp. He “says” it is not “dead” which I presume it is not numb anylonger. He says there is no capillary refill though. Which means putting your finger on the scalp, pressing, and quickly pulling back, which in normal tissue will cause a sort of white spot, then returning to normal color.

But I don’t know if that is a great indicator of his scalp vascular status. The flap had to be necrotic at some point based on the flap margins and the ZERO hair inside the flap that was not connected properly but even his doc did not tell him the truth. I mean the flap even in worst cases can become functional again IMO after a period of time (without a pathology of course) but no one will know for sure until he gets to a doc to be checked out.

» » I am in the process of getting Zayden to go to the ISHRS meeting in
» » September so that he can meet with all the doctors at the same time.
» »
» » I am waiting to hear from Zayden to see if this is something that he
» feels
» » comfortable with. If this is something that he wants to do, I will
» contact
» » ISHRS and see if they will accommodate seeing Zayden there.
» »
» » Feel free to post any other suggestions or ideas.
» »
» » Thanks
»
» there has been so much damage done by his doc, that If I were him I would
» think long and hard as to whether to attempt to repair it, since it looks
» like there has been necrosis of the skin in a large area on top of the
» scalp, as well as huge scares wide scars , all over the head as well as
» huge areas of midirected hair.
» this surgery would involve multiple surgeries, and skin grafting, which
» might cause even more scarring, and since no docs have probably seen a
» case like this, their attempts to fix it, he almost needs a plastic
» surgeon to work on him first to rearrange the skin with skin grafts, then
» if those take will those grafts grow hair on them? whew what a mess

there is no room for error in the case, everything has to go perfectly.