Getfitinib hair growth on nose......probably sunburn also

The getfitinib picture that showed the whisker-like hairgrowth on the one man’s nose, was probably in response to him getting too much sun on his nose.

I’d be willing to bet the house on that one. The two trichotic photos we have seen with this product have come on places on the body that get sunburnt most often (top of a bald man’s head, and the nose).

I was just ruminating on the subject, and that thought jumped out at me.

might be right benji. You know thats summer now , we can easily verify this whole theory of Sunburn+getfinib :wink: I go to the beach every 2 days, I spend something like 5 hours each time…I’m really tempted to try this !I wounder what should I do to qualify for a sunburn lool !

the site that had it doesn’t take pay pal, and theyve screwed up every time Ive ordered with a credit card.

Ive emailed them and asked to speak with a human being (wouldn’t that be nice). Otherwise its unobtainable without a prescritpion. Ive not been able to order it from anywhere that didn’t ask for a prescript.

» The getfitinib picture that showed the whisker-like hairgrowth on the one
» man’s nose, was probably in response to him getting too much sun on his
» nose.

Here’s the pic (it was actually a woman, BTW):

If you are still looking to buy it, I can point you to a couple places.

» » The getfitinib picture that showed the whisker-like hairgrowth on the
» one
» » man’s nose, was probably in response to him getting too much sun on his
» » nose.
»
» Here’s the pic (it was actually a woman, BTW):
»
»

Keep your ******* face covered when outside, anyone who gets ahold of this ******* drug.

» nose.
»
» I’d be willing to bet the house on that one. The two trichotic photos we
» have seen with this product have come on places on the body that get
» sunburnt most often (top of a bald man’s head, and the nose).
»
»
» I was just ruminating on the subject, and that thought jumped out at me.

Benji, I’m sorry to ask you this since I’m too lazy to go back on you’re old posts, but are planning to take getfinib orally or topically? Just curious, thanks.

– Mr. F

» » The getfitinib picture that showed the whisker-like hairgrowth on the
» one
» » man’s nose, was probably in response to him getting too much sun on his
» » nose.
» »
» » I’d be willing to bet the house on that one. The two trichotic photos
» we
» » have seen with this product have come on places on the body that get
» » sunburnt most often (top of a bald man’s head, and the nose).
» »
» »
» » I was just ruminating on the subject, and that thought jumped out at
» me.
»
» Benji, I’m sorry to ask you this since I’m too lazy to go back on you’re
» old posts, but are planning to take getfinib orally or topically? Just
» curious, thanks.
»
» – Mr. F

TAGOHL,

3G has emailed me and told me that they cant accept paypal right now due to technical difficulties. They suggested I get to them using something called xoom.com. I'll have to check into them.

Ive tried ordering getfitinib powder, but since I dont have a “shipping company” (or a fax number), they wouldn’t send. Its a research entitity, and Im fairly certain they dont want to send this stuff to residential homes. Too bad too, because I could have bought five full grams of it pretty cheap as a powder.

Mr. F, I wanted to take it orally. Im not a topicals expert and am just as “all thumbs” as the next guy (lol).

TAGOHL,

I never mentioned this before, but a very very smart poster (pre-med student) who doesnt post anymore at HLT, mentioned that he had strange hair growth after getting a sunburn on his vertex. His name was Docjo77. He was a science guy and really knew his stuff. Potato protien was one of the EGF-antagonist mentioned in the FIRST patent. I wonder if someone got a sunburn and made it a priority to eat two or three full potato skins (potato protien is in the skin primarily), if he would see new hair. An EGF-inhibitor really need not be an expensive drug if it just inhibits that particular receptor without inhibiting wnt at the crucial three or four days. If I could nail this down.....it might be even easier than we think.

Here are all the EGF inhibitors mentioned in the first patent (I noticed they took all naturals out of the second patent. I’ll highlight the naturals):

[00063] In another embodiment, the inhibitor of an EGF or an EGF receptor is panirumumab. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is AG1478. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is nimotuzumab. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is an antibody that binds EGF or EGFR. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is HuMax-EGFR® (Genmab, Copenhagen, Denmark). In another embodiment, the inhibitor is cetuximab. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is IMC 11F8. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is matuzumab. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is SC 100. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is ALT 110. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is PX 1032. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is BMS 599626. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is MDX 214. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is PX 1041. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is any other inhibitor of an EGF or an EGF receptor known in the art. Each possibility represents a separate embodiment of the present invention.

[00064] In another embodiment, the compound or factor that promotes a differentiation of an uncommitted epidermal cell into a HF cell is an inhibitor of a tyrosine kinase activity of an EGF receptor. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is gefitinib. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is

P-7628-PC erlotinib. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is canertinib. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is leflunomide. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is A77 1726. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is pelitinib. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is ZD 1839. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is CL 3877S5. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is EKI 785. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is vandetanib. In another embodiment., the inhibitor is any other inhibitor of a tyrosine kinase activity of an EGF receptor known in the art. Each possibility represents a separate embodiment of the present invention.

[00065] In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is a carboxypeptidase inhibitor from potato (PCI) protein or a homologue, fragment or mimetic thereof. In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is a sprouty protein or a homologue, fragment or mimetic thereof. In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is an Argos protein or a homologue, fragment or mimetic thereof. In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is a lefty protein or a homologue, fragment or mimetic thereof. In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is an antibody that recognizes EGF or EGFR, or a fragment or mimetic thereof. Bi another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is small molecule inhibitor that binds and reduces the activity of EGF or EGFR. In another embodiment^ the EGF or EGFR antagonist is CRMl 97. In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is IMC-C225 (ImClone Systems, New York. NY). In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is any other antagonist of EGF or EGFR known in the art. Each possibility represents a separate embodiment of the present invention.

Anybody know what IMC-C225 from Inclone Systems is???

How about HUMAX EGFR???

I wonder if those are drugs?

» nose.
»
» I’d be willing to bet the house on that one. The two trichotic photos we
» have seen with this product have come on places on the body that get
» sunburnt most often (top of a bald man’s head, and the nose).
»
»
» I was just ruminating on the subject, and that thought jumped out at me.

You are right imho. I did not know there is this another guy with the nose.

Whats bit odd is that it is at the tip. and on the bottom of the tip though.

Perhaps she was swimming. and the tip of the nose got burned from the reflections and direct sunshine.

» » » The getfitinib picture that showed the whisker-like hairgrowth on the
» » one
» » » man’s nose, was probably in response to him getting too much sun on
» his
» » » nose.
» » »
» » » I’d be willing to bet the house on that one. The two trichotic photos
» » we
» » » have seen with this product have come on places on the body that get
» » » sunburnt most often (top of a bald man’s head, and the nose).
» » »
» » »
» » » I was just ruminating on the subject, and that thought jumped out at
» » me.
» »
» » Benji, I’m sorry to ask you this since I’m too lazy to go back on
» you’re
» » old posts, but are planning to take getfinib orally or topically? Just
» » curious, thanks.
» »
» » – Mr. F

Ah, ok you are doing the internal route? Why don’t you have a good friend order it for you and just pay them back. I guess with 30 pills, if you are able to order will give you a solid 3 shots at this. How positive are you that the internal route is the way to go? Good luck man, at least you are taking charge and doing something about this.
»
»
»
» TAGOHL,
»
» 3G has emailed me and told me that they cant accept paypal right now
» due to technical difficulties. They suggested I get to them using something
» called xoom.com. I’ll have to check into them.
»
» Ive tried ordering getfitinib powder, but since I dont have a “shipping
» company” (or a fax number), they wouldn’t send. Its a research entitity,
» and Im fairly certain they dont want to send this stuff to residential
» homes. Too bad too, because I could have bought five full grams of it
» pretty cheap as a powder.
»
»
»
» Mr. F, I wanted to take it orally. Im not a topicals expert and am just as
» “all thumbs” as the next guy (lol).
»
»
» TAGOHL,
»
» I never mentioned this before, but a very very smart poster (pre-med
» student) who doesnt post anymore at HLT, mentioned that he had strange hair
» growth after getting a sunburn on his vertex. His name was Docjo77. He was
» a science guy and really knew his stuff. Potato protien was one of the
» EGF-antagonist mentioned in the FIRST patent. I wonder if someone got a
» sunburn and made it a priority to eat two or three full potato skins
» (potato protien is in the skin primarily), if he would see new hair. An
» EGF-inhibitor really need not be an expensive drug if it just inhibits that
» particular receptor without inhibiting wnt at the crucial three or four
» days. If I could nail this down…it might be even easier than we think.
»
»
» Here are all the EGF inhibitors mentioned in the first patent (I noticed
» they took all naturals out of the second patent. I’ll highlight the
» naturals):
»
»
»
»
» [00063] In another embodiment, the inhibitor of an EGF or an
» EGF receptor is panirumumab. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is
» AG1478. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is nimotuzumab. In another
» embodiment, the inhibitor is an antibody that binds EGF or EGFR. In another
» embodiment, the inhibitor is HuMax-EGFR® (Genmab, Copenhagen, Denmark). In
» another embodiment, the inhibitor is cetuximab. In another embodiment, the
» inhibitor is IMC 11F8. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is matuzumab.
» In another embodiment, the inhibitor is SC 100. In another embodiment, the
» inhibitor is ALT 110. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is PX 1032. In
» another embodiment, the inhibitor is BMS 599626. In another embodiment, the
» inhibitor is MDX 214. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is PX 1041. In
» another embodiment, the inhibitor is any other inhibitor of an EGF or an
» EGF receptor known in the art. Each possibility represents a separate
» embodiment of the present invention.
»
» [00064] In another embodiment, the compound or factor that promotes a
» differentiation of an uncommitted epidermal cell into a HF cell is an
» inhibitor of a tyrosine kinase activity of an EGF receptor. In another
» embodiment, the inhibitor is gefitinib. In another embodiment, the
» inhibitor is
»
» P-7628-PC erlotinib. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is canertinib.
» In another embodiment, the inhibitor is leflunomide. In another embodiment,
» the inhibitor is A77 1726. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is
» pelitinib. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is ZD 1839. In another
» embodiment, the inhibitor is CL 3877S5. In another embodiment, the
» inhibitor is EKI 785. In another embodiment, the inhibitor is vandetanib.
» In another embodiment., the inhibitor is any other inhibitor of a tyrosine
» kinase activity of an EGF receptor known in the art. Each possibility
» represents a separate embodiment of the present invention.
»
» [00065] In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is a
» carboxypeptidase inhibitor from potato (PCI) protein or a
» homologue, fragment or mimetic thereof. In another embodiment, the EGF or
» EGFR antagonist is a sprouty protein or a homologue, fragment or
» mimetic thereof. In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is an
» Argos protein or a homologue, fragment or mimetic thereof. In
» another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is a lefty protein or
» a homologue, fragment or mimetic thereof. In another embodiment, the EGF or
» EGFR antagonist is an antibody that recognizes EGF or EGFR, or a fragment
» or mimetic thereof. Bi another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is
» small molecule inhibitor that binds and reduces the activity of EGF or
» EGFR. In another embodiment^ the EGF or EGFR antagonist is CRMl 97. In
» another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist is IMC-C225 (ImClone
» Systems, New York. NY). In another embodiment, the EGF or EGFR antagonist
» is any other antagonist of EGF or EGFR known in the art. Each possibility
» represents a separate embodiment of the present invention.
»
»
» Anybody know what IMC-C225 from Inclone Systems is???
»
» How about HUMAX EGFR???
»
» I wonder if those are drugs?

Good to think outside the box here. A cheap & naturally-based EGF-R inhibitor would be a good find.

But I’m not taking my eye off the existing protocol yet. Manmade EGF-R drugs taken internally, and dermabrasion for the wounding.

The sunburns might be capable of producing some visible results but I can’t imagine that they would be as effective as plain old dermabrasion. And the patents so far have specified a non-natural EGF-R inhibitor.

That thought about watching out for sunburns during the initial wounding timeframe - GOOD IDEA! We don’t wanna fall asleep in the sun at the wrong time and end up paying for laser hair-removal on half our bodies!

Come to think of it, this potentially goes for ANY kind of skin injury during the critical timeframe for that matter. Even a hard scrape might kick off the process. Pretty much anything other than a needle injection is liable to leave some small amount of skin area abraded but not actually scarred.

just a thought. sunburn == wounding + vitamin D receptor activation doesnt it?

So I’ve a point Gefitnib cant be a WNT antagonist…If it was Then that cancer patient could NOT grow that amount of hair…Right ?

One more thing the potato protein you are talkin about benji is the one found in the common potato that we make french fries out of it right ?

Mr.Fantastic … Yes the sun makes my hairline in a better shape …When I remember all these years through out which I thought sun was bad for my hair (after reading many so called reviews on hair health in the net).I started to wear a Hat to “protect” my hair from the sun…damn…what a misery !!

You know thats summer now , I’m getting exposed to sun heavily…I’ve some hair growth in my NW0 area, also my eyebrows are having spectacular growth (just like last summer)… One problem is that there is no way to catch my embryonic window…I cant know at what time its occuring…I dont see how can we trigger a “sunburn” and control its progress…the Chemical peeling remains a more feasible process !Any suggestions ?

I started to have serious doubts about the positive effects of sun when I saw pictures of mine taken the 07 summer , my hair was definitely in a better shape than my average condition. To be honnest I suspected 3 possible theories :

1/ Sunlight effect.
2/Sea water (rich in minerals and Iodine).
3/Combination of (1) and (2).

Any thoughts guys ?

Being NW0 and reading these forums is not normal.

I guess no other comments are necessary :slight_smile:

» Being NW0 and reading these forums is not normal.
»
» I guess no other comments are necessary :slight_smile:

noo loooool , you got me wrong , I had some hair growth in what used to be my NW0 hairline …damn If I’m still NW0 LOOOOl

Sells the generic brand of gefitinib - 30 X 250 mg for $387.00. It’s a very reliable site that’s been around a long time. I’ve probably ordered from them 15 times over the past 5-6 years.

Sells brand name gefitinib - 30 X 250 mg for $2,105.00. Again, this is a reliable site that’s been around a long time, and I’ve ordered from them many times for years now. Also, you can email them and ask them to supply the generic version - they probably would do it.

http://www.worldremedium.com/

Sells the generic brand of gefitinib - 30 X 250 mg for $675.00. I have no experience with this pharmacy, so I don’t know if they are reliable or not.

There are many pharmacies out there who supply Indian generics, and if you ask for a special request, you should be able to get them to sell gefitinib to you.

» http://www.rx2world.com
»
» http://www.1drugstore-online.com

You can go to alt.baldspot for further references on these 2 sites. They’ve been supplying bald men for years. :wink:

» » http://www.rx2world.com
» »
» » http://www.1drugstore-online.com
»
» You can go to alt.baldspot for further references on these 2 sites.
» They’ve been supplying bald men for years. :wink:

Thank you very much TAGOHL, I just ordered. Am looking forward to trying it for real. Im in this to grow hair…hopefully big-time.

Another possibility I have thought of is maybe it was from simply rubbing the nose? I know I sometimes give it a good rub if I can feel some dead skin or whatever, or maybe she had a cold? Constant blowing into tissues can certainly cause a raw nose after awhile… would explain all those hairs underneath as well.
Anyway, just throwing that out there for people trying this when in the EGFR inhibitor period to lay off vigorous rubbing of the nose or any other body part for unwanted hair…

» Thank you very much TAGOHL, I just ordered. Am looking forward to trying
» it for real. Im in this to grow hair…hopefully big-time.

wouldn’t it be better to get a prescription for gefitinib and then get it from a reliable source?