Generic Propecia

Hey guys. I’ve done Propecia for 4 years. It’s getting expensive. Does anybody use a generic finistride which they are happy with? Thanks.

Dan

I have bought generic propecia for the last 3 years from
with same results from original propecia (more than 5 years). No complaints
Good luck!

Thanks, I actually just bought some Avodart from them a few days ago to try. If I don’t like it, I’ll get my propecia from them as well.

» I have bought generic propecia for the last 3 years from
» http://www.4rx.com/online-pharmacy/categories/skin-hair/generic-propecia.html?kbid=6979
» with same results from original propecia (more than 5 years). No
» complaints
» Good luck!

» Hey guys. I’ve done Propecia for 4 years. It’s getting expensive. Does
» anybody use a generic finistride which they are happy with? Thanks.
»
» Dan
I use finpecia from inhousepharmacies and am happy with it. Much less hairloss.

I have been taking Proscar for almost 5 years now and happy with the results. They come in 5 mg tablets and you just have to cut them in 4. It is much more cost effective than Propecia and I have noticed less hair loss over the years.

How do online sites process prescriptions? I’m curious because I’d like to get generic proscar as well…

KO
Recently I bought generic Proscar from
nd don’t need prescription. You just have to answer some questions. It’s simple…

» KO
» Recently I bought generic Proscar from
» www.quality-rx.com/prescriptions/proscar/?fid=5144
» and don’t need prescription. You just have to answer some questions. It’s
» simple…

Doesn’t that sound shady? Or is it only limited to some prescription drugs?

Hersh

I have been taking Proscar for 4 years and it stopped my hairloss. It’s a much cheaper option.

» I have been taking Proscar for 4 years and it stopped my hairloss. It’s a
» much cheaper option.

are you generic Proscar? also, did you also cut up the 5mg pills?

thanks.

» Doesn’t that sound shady? Or is it only limited to some prescription
» drugs?
»
» Hersh

Nothing shady, you can try to buy Propecia on
http://www.rxshop.md/index.php?type=products&id=4

I received the generic drug in perfect condition and see good results, low price with good quality. Thinking to buy another supply :slight_smile:

» I have been taking Proscar for 4 years and it stopped my hairloss. It’s a
» much cheaper option.

where did you order it from? I’d like to get it from a reputable online place.

» » I have been taking Proscar for 4 years and it stopped my hairloss. It’s
» a
» » much cheaper option.
»
»
» where did you order it from? I’d like to get it from a reputable online
» place.

I get it from www.pillsforall.com

I have never had a problem receiving my order.

Hey Everyone

Im not currently on Prop or Proscar.

u say Proscar is cheaper, is that because of its higher concentration and ability to cut the pill into 1/4’s or is it just a cheaper pill?

Plus I have been afraid to take either because of the side effects of lower sex drive and as well I have never in my life taken any kind of medication other than tylenol.

Im afraid of my body being dependant on it at an early age then it stopping to have any effects later on…

Can you help shine some light on this pill for me…

Thanks

MoM

MOM - I take Proscar and have been for 4 years, it has totally stopped my hairloss. To take the pill or not has to be a personal choice for everyone. It is a drug you are taking every day, you have to decide if you are ok with that.

Thru my own experience and from talking with many many hairloss sufferers everyday I have come to thic conclusion, people who get on Propecia / Proscar do stop losing their hair, the effect is pretty dramtic. But you have to stick with it.

Proscar is more econimical because you can cut the pills into 1/4 th’s or 1/5 th’s, so a 75 dollar package of 30 lasts roughtly 4-5 months.

• Pats

If you stop taking Propecia, your hair loss will continue…it’s basically a way to halt the inevitable… I’ve been taking it close to 10 years! YES - it WILL affect your sexual performance dramatically.

Vivace67…

Thanks for the honesty…

When you say dramatically, can you give me an example?

And if not can y0u confirm as a dramatical change with anyone else that you know of on the drug?

Or can anoyone else here report the same loss in sexual drive as a result of this pill?

Thanks

Cheers!

MoM

Didn’t happen to most of the younger people who’ve had success. I’m on a lot more than finasteride and I’m fine… You’ll be alright. When people get erectile dysfunction from Propecia, they pretty much hype themselves up for it, so of course it’ll happen. They expect it. Sort of like the placebo effect or something. :slight_smile:

» Hey guys. I’ve done Propecia for 4 years. It’s getting expensive. Does
» anybody use a generic finistride which they are happy with? Thanks.
»
» Dan

noticed that someone already mentioned it above, so I’ll just confirm it^^
getting my generic Propecia and a few other drugs I’m on from: www.rxshop.md
am really pleased with their quality, no complains so far