GC83UK 4 recip pics

Over a year on from my first HST 700 and about 6 months after my 2nd HST also 700, this is the result. I have to say I’m more than happy. I know for most people this seems very sparse growth, but considering they are placing the grafts on completely slick scalp, it’s better than I expected.

Next procedure min 1400 grafts done over two days, (This is because I have the HSI rather than the normal HST done which is a much slower process).

I’ll be having the next 1400 spread over that large bald area (I’ll be asking for more like 1800 if they can do it), that’s about 45cm2 of bare scalp, so it’s going to be thin once transplanted, but I’m shaving it anyway for the next couple of years until I’m 50 grafts per cm2 all over.

Let me know what you think.

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

I think it looks really good and you should have decent coverage with a few more procedures, especially if you’re going with 1400+ grafts per session from here on out. Some big progress from your last update.

To make things easier to evaluate though, would you be able to mark the areas in that last pic (058.jpg) that were covered by the HST procedures? I’ve got an idea from your previous pictures but it would be great to see exactly what areas were covered so there’s no guessing involved, if that’s not too much trouble.

Did the doctors at HASCI confirm the two day session and min 1400 grafts? That’s one thing I always hoped they would do in the future. For patients that have the donor supply, I think they should be much more willing to do multiple-day sessions to speed up the whole process.

» I think it looks really good and you should have decent coverage with a few
» more procedures, especially if you’re going with 1400+ grafts per session
» from here on out. Some big progress from your last update.
»
» To make things easier to evaluate though, would you be able to mark the
» areas in that last pic (058.jpg) that were covered by the HST procedures?
» I’ve got an idea from your previous pictures but it would be great to see
» exactly what areas were covered so there’s no guessing involved, if that’s
» not too much trouble.
»
» Did the doctors at HASCI confirm the two day session and min 1400 grafts?
» That’s one thing I always hoped they would do in the future. For patients
» that have the donor supply, I think they should be much more willing to do
» multiple-day sessions to speed up the whole process.

Looks good, after another 1400 grafts you will be able to close shave and look like you do it for fashion reasons.

Is next 1400 grafts going to cover the rest of bald area?

Crazy to be honest, looking good (except the pimple :slight_smile: sorry had to tell you :slight_smile:

But to be honest Sarcasm and Idiotic behavior ON

1. Gho only splits hairs

2. youare not severe bald

3. you work for Gho

4. its not dense,compare this to (insert 6000 mega session patient here)

5. you lied in the first place because you got a strong donor

6)What is HSI i thought you were getting a FUE

1. We can clearly see that you are not satisfied at all (i dont have reasons for that but will say it anyway)

2. its to expensive

3. WTF dude why doyou go with Gho, this will take 10000 years in your case

Oh my gosh seriously when i wrote those stupid statements downi felt like a total moron, and some people here still talk like this

1. in favor of diamond6 " Not enough proof, we need pictures more pictures and not some heavily damaged worst case slick bald alopecia extrema patient who got 700 grafts and more and more over time to become NW1 ith a good density, given the fact he was rejected everywhere else. We need proof, more pictures

Myopinon : you are looking good and we can see that you need another 700 Grafts on each already 700 Grafts area to totally blend in without being a comb over guy. Thanks for sharing.

Btw hair diameter also looks normal to me

Well, what I will say is that people who claim that Gho is splitting grafts will have to believe that you are an outright liar - they have no choice because bad yield for 1,400 grafts cannot realistically be claimed here :no:

» Well, what I will say is that people who claim that Gho is splitting grafts
» will have to believe that you are an outright liar - they have no choice
» because bad yield for 1,400 grafts cannot realistically be claimed here
» :no:

Liar or freak of nature

diamond 6 disapeared, spanish dude gone quiet…they shd ve apologized at least for being wrong n talkin crapolla:-D

» » Well, what I will say is that people who claim that Gho is splitting
» grafts
» » will have to believe that you are an outright liar - they have no choice
»
» » because bad yield for 1,400 grafts cannot realistically be claimed here
» » :no:
»
»
»
» Liar or freak of nature
»
» diamond 6 disapeared, spanish dude gone quiet…they shd ve apologized at
» least for being wrong n talkin crapolla:-D

Freak of nature absolutely, thats because

1. gcuk83 donor is extremely dense (he has 180 Grafts per square Millimeter)

2. scarring alopecia and a full blown NW5 to NW6 crown is absolutely not drastic

3. he was never rejected by other clinics, thats just an vague statement without ATTENTION ITS GETTING FUNNY Proof

4. he has only 5 Grafts or 4 graft follicles to split (and you can see them on his faked donor pictures) cough cough

Man people who talk this crap are really stupid.

Diamond6 is just a Woods puppet, and more evidence he gets to see, he comes to the conclusion that his step “Please Dr Woods help me” was a stupid move.

Believe me those hating people will get more and more frustrad over the years when they see youngsters who took the Gho way, getting fixed, even if they would have normally progressed towards NW6 etc. While they realise “FU** i should have started earlier rather then jumping around, hating on Gho, eating Minox and get FUT and FUE scars”

Those people are hateful from year to year, i am getting actually more and more exited because in twoyears i guess Gho will increase his extraction and he will get it even better with really 100% regeneration instead of 90% or 80% or so.

And who knows how far HSI is by then and they pump up density. I mean in theory even a NW7 could become NW1 and pretty dense given he started early with Gho and kept pace and given the fact Gho transforms his procedure better and better.

Also the good ting is, from session to session you will look younger and even if you shaved down because of getting a transplant the next week by Gho, people ill think youdo this because you just wanted to shave it for maybe being trendy or whatever.

I personally believe that with Gho you could extract 20.000 Grafts from the donor over time securely

» Over a year on from my first HST 700 and about 6 months after my 2nd HST
» also 700, this is the result. I have to say I’m more than happy. I know for
» most people this seems very sparse growth, but considering they are
» placing the grafts on completely slick scalp, it’s better than I expected.
»
» Next procedure min 1400 grafts done over two days, (This is because I have
» the HSI rather than the normal HST done which is a much slower process).
»
» I’ll be having the next 1400 spread over that large bald area (I’ll be
» asking for more like 1800 if they can do it), that’s about 45cm2 of bare
» scalp, so it’s going to be thin once transplanted, but I’m shaving it
» anyway for the next couple of years until I’m 50 grafts per cm2 all over.
»
» Let me know what you think.
»

» Image 4

Hi,
It’s looking good. Still no meds to maintain? Do you use any minox post op as some Gho patients seem to do?

Thank you all, fills me with more confidence knowing it looks normal.

JJJJr.S, Yes I’ll mark the areas of the two HST’s from the pic you mentioned, will only take me two mins!

Yes I’m in mid January, over 2 days, 700 per day, but they have told me if they can do more then they will. I expect more because I am getting there at 7.30am on both days, during my previous visits it was a 9.30 arrival time, so this definitely gives them more time to do more grafts. I’m fairly sure it has more to do with time than available donor! Will soon see I guess.

They have also recently told me they are now available monday, tuesday and now wednesday in London, until now it has only been the Monday and Tuesday, so it’s good to hear that they are keeping up with the demand (at least in London anyway).

Moopookoo, Thanks and Yes the next 1400 is meant to cover the rest of the area. Dr Gho hasn’t specifically told me that, but it’s up to me where I want the grafts and I will be asking for exactly that.

Chaleston, you remind of a previous user called StevieDee! Thanks anyway and good to hear you think that the hair diameter looks normal, I know many ppl have wondered if the hair diameter is actually thinner, but I also agree it looks normal. And yes once I’ve had this next 1400 I think when people see I’ve shaved my hair then at least I’ll have some stubble or grade 1 instead of a big shiny dome, so hopefully I’ll get away without too many questions. I’m going on holiday for 2 weeks a few days after the procedure so I’ll get a tan too to make it look better

Skywalker, if I had a Pound/Dollar or whatever for every time someone mentioned the words ‘splitting grafts’ I’d be a millionaire by now. Glad again you think the yield is looking ok.

Caughtout, Thanks, no meds whatsoever, I sprayed the Minox which Gho provided for about 3 weeks after the procedures, but nothing after that. In fact I’m still taking creatine, which is apparently bad for hair loss, but I’d rather focus on building myself up than worrying about what creatine might do!

Since I’ve address everyone that has responded, can you please tell me where you are all at currently? Are you considering going to see Gho or already have plans or still skeptical maybe?

I am at the point of

In two years i will start with Gho. Definitely, would have started next year but due to some stupid university Bachelor BS problems (i have to take some hardcore courses) i cant take time off. I even had to cancel my vacation plans for next year (Fu** it)

At least i can safe the money for Gho

To be honest i dont need any more cases from Gho, i am a a “believer” i recently read all his papers and checked with other people who know something about dermatology.They said that Gho is legit and that hairtransplantations are really A to B meat transportation ith scars.

They even told me that the moment Gho would extract some parts of the follicle, the healing process kicks in. Also because only some tissue is missing, it heals faster then a stanced out bulk of veines, muscles and follicle reservoirs.

I stopped at this point because they got into so many details that i lost interest for good.

I asked them also if its possible to achieve your natural hair density, given you only have lets say a NW6 pattern.

They told me "Yes but the age is important because if you ould extract the whole donor etc if you are in your 50s or 60syour body healing capabilities are slower and not so good like when you are young. :frowning:

Also they are pretty sure that Gho could actually extract your whole donor if he would dare to and it would regenerate with a rate of around 90%.

Reasons for that are that “if Gho couldnt create consistent results, he as a reearcher would and could never market his technique”

So in other words he has an 100% regeneration rate

And this seems consistent because i never heared from a Gho patient who did actually stop. And also Gho was very lets say conservative in the beginnings and no he lets patients actually decide what they wanna have.

Like in your case, you demand something and they do it your way.

I wont argue with anyone who says that in the long run if you are NW5 or worse and you go with Gho, you will pay a fortune. Yes thats true BUT its not a DEAD END like ith other transplants.

Of course 3000 Grafts for 8000 bucks is attractive BUT i rather pay 16.000 Bucks for 3000 HST Grafts where i can actually say they multiplied

I also dont have a problem with “First we give a ground coverage and then we up to 50 Grafts” No big deal as long as i have the chance to pimp it up with HSI or so in the future.

Being bald is an option (in 2012) but to make it that way you have to pay money. And this wont change soon.

Also another good point, the transplanted HST gRafts in the recipientArea are actually Bonus or additional Donor

I have mild not too aggressive vertex thinning and some temple loss but it is the crown that concerns me. I will not take finasteride and I am also very reluctant to try minoxidil as I suspect that I would get sides and then quit.

I’m one of those who does not have a real problem until I catch sight of my crown on a security screen or something and see my crown clearly thinning and become quite distressed for a while. So I doubt if right now if Gho would consider me to be a suitable candidate. I would like to have my density counted though.

Ideally I would like to increase the density in my crown which in theory could be done but then I would be concerned about shock loss of existing hairs. I feel as though Gho’s techniques are the least invasive and consequently the least likely to cause shock loss.

So I’m waiting on the clinical trials like most others. If they don’t come through then Gho is the only HT that I would consider.

I am waiting for Jakarta or Singapore clinic to open since im in New Zeland flight tickets to Europe are more than 2000 bucks which isnt apealing.

Im almost certain that his hst works as he claims and only limitation from what I hear is that you cnt use same donor more than once but thats fine lets say nw6 has 20 000 fU left and you could transfer 15000 on top with 80% regeneration rate you would only lose 3000 in donor or less.

hope new clinics start popping up soon as demand is huge

» I am waiting for Jakarta or Singapore clinic to open since im in New Zeland
» flight tickets to Europe are more than 2000 bucks which isnt apealing.
»
» Im almost certain that his hst works as he claims and only limitation from
» what I hear is that you cnt use same donor more than once but thats fine
» lets say nw6 has 20 000 fU left and you could transfer 15000 on top with
» 80% regeneration rate you would only lose 3000 in donor or less.
»
» hope new clinics start popping up soon as demand is huge

what are you talking about? you can harvest the same donor area multiple times

» » I am waiting for Jakarta or Singapore clinic to open since im in New
» Zeland
» » flight tickets to Europe are more than 2000 bucks which isnt apealing.
» »
» » Im almost certain that his hst works as he claims and only limitation
» from
» » what I hear is that you cnt use same donor more than once but thats fine
» » lets say nw6 has 20 000 fU left and you could transfer 15000 on top with
» » 80% regeneration rate you would only lose 3000 in donor or less.
» »
» » hope new clinics start popping up soon as demand is huge
»
» what are you talking about? you can harvest the same donor area multiple
» times

If thats the case than hst offers unlimited donor supply, but Spencer said in one of his radio shows that hst doesnt offer unlimited donor and he talks to Gho quite often.

We have to wait for interview where Gho will address limitations and issues with hst

WTF ould be the point indonor regeneration if you could NOT reuse the same donor area. Man they did this on gcuk83 at least two times already.

Seriously next time before you spread wild claims, make sure they are fact checked.

In regards of Spencer Kobren, i really cant stand him and his 24/7 “I wanna kill myself and hate em all” Joe from staten island. Its really becoming annoying to listen to his baldness show and his Joe from staten island as* kisser.

Btw i really wonder why Joe from staten island is always talking about taking action but then he never went to see Gho. This is so damn stupid

Congrats gc38K! You’re well on your way! I’m pretty convinced hst does what dr gho says for the most part. I woulnt through the word ‘unlimeted’ donor supply wich im not sure if that came from him or someone else. There is some donor loss but most regenerates. There is plenty of public proof to convince anyone sincere about better alternative to traditional hts. I would plan on getting a procedure done myself about a year or so from now. Minoxidil is working great for me! So i want to wait and get the most out of it and than fix my hair line with hst.

In theory i would use unlimited donor but not in practical use.

I estimate that with Ghos HST you could lets say harvest the whole donor area 4 to 5 times completely.

Gc i have a question, are you in the HSI study group or something? Because on their homepage it stated that HSi is right now only performed on a lets say test wise field. But your results are in my opinion perfect. You have scar tissue, we all know how hard it is to grow something on scar tissue. And your harvesting goes on and on. Didnt you officially overtake the “only 2000 Grafts available” thing?

I mean with the next 1400 Grafts its 2800. I mean its hard to think that “good” clinics could easily oversee 800 usable Grafts in their countings :slight_smile:

Anyway i am really thankful for your case and that you openly said

“You will go the Gho route till kingdom comes” i appreciate this because thats what i am gonna do also. This is my plan which will effectively start in two years.

My personal Goal : Buzzcut style like Wesley Sneijder (if i wanna shave it for summer reasons or because i feel like it) and Gerald Joling appearance when grown out.

For the rest i dont give a crap. I mean whats money if you feel good instead. I really dont need a fancy car, because gasoline prices are rising and its muchcheaper to take the bus, train or whatever does it. Even car sharing is much cheaper.

I dont buy Armani cloths, nor do i need to buy original Coca Cola, a substitute does it well also. Also i dont even smoke or drink alcohol all the time or whatever it is thats been going on.

I only use my money for medical stuff if needed, like teeth bleaching, HST or mole removal or whatever comes in mind.

Also if you earn around 20.000 Euros a year (i know its a very low income) you could easily life a good life and get a HST done each year.

I simply cant understand why people here are so crying about the price at all. Of course some have to travel from the US to the netherlands, i give them that, but to be honest if you start to safe its not that much of a big deal at all. At one point you dont even need an HST every year. Also after a hile they dont need to shave your hole head, they only need to focus on donor and recipient area and thats it.

Turning to a NW2or better from a blank NW6 is very tedious and long, especially when youont wanna have a comb over. But if youstart early to keep pace, its not a big deal.

Lets say you get 1600 Grafts each year and your hair loss progresses. After two sessions you have been better by at least 2 places on the NW scale. So you are NW4 and your hair loss which has already kicked in hasnow tostart from NW4 again, while you keep fighting against it. The good thing is that all your hair now in the recipient will stay there and thatyour hair loss was alreadydoing its bad work there

So after my calculations it will end like that : People will only think “Oh this guy has lost some hair at the vertex like normal” but your face is still framed.And from that point on, where only your vertex is the problem, you can take it slow and steady :slight_smile:

Its all about keeping pace and be faster then your hair loss.

And dont forget, along your way with Gho there is a very high chance that something like from the japanese guys ill hit the market or that Gho finds a way to even male 4 direct grafts from one extracted follicle from the scratch

To be honest I don’t know what everyone is so impressed about… It looks like you had 150 grafts placed at most… it would be nice if you could mark the area which has been transplanted, perhaps I am not seeing the whole picture here… anyway best of luck.

» Over a year on from my first HST 700 and about 6 months after my 2nd HST
» also 700, this is the result. I have to say I’m more than happy. I know for
» most people this seems very sparse growth, but considering they are
» placing the grafts on completely slick scalp, it’s better than I expected.
»
» Next procedure min 1400 grafts done over two days, (This is because I have
» the HSI rather than the normal HST done which is a much slower process).
»
» I’ll be having the next 1400 spread over that large bald area (I’ll be
» asking for more like 1800 if they can do it), that’s about 45cm2 of bare
» scalp, so it’s going to be thin once transplanted, but I’m shaving it
» anyway for the next couple of years until I’m 50 grafts per cm2 all over.
»
» Let me know what you think.
»

» Image 4

» To be honest I don’t know what everyone is so impressed about… It looks
» like you had 150 grafts placed at most… it would be nice if you could
» mark the area which has been transplanted, perhaps I am not seeing the
» whole picture here… anyway best of luck.

I appreciate you wishing me the best of luck, but it’s laughable for you to think I’ve only had 150 grafts placed. Perhaps you can show me a similar photo of 1400 grafts or something close on a completely bare scalp of approximately 40cm2. I’m pretty sure this is the standard appearance of 35 grafts per sq cm2? Don’t you think? If I already had some hairs in this area to begin with then of course it would have looked a hell of a lot better, I guess I’m quite unique being this ‘slick’!

I suppose that when I shave down I will be able to count the grafts accurately, but I’m not doing that just yet, come January I will do just that.

Here are a couple of images a few months back showing the defined areas and the 2nd image is before I started.

I am sorry to tell you gc83uk but your pattern is very severe :frowning: its scarring alopecia combined with a full NW6 pattern, a weak donor and a very bad scalp to hair contrast.

You should thank the internet for finding Gho. Now i got it why all the other clinics rejected you.

I did a little estimation and i came to the following sum

You will need additional 700 Grafts on each prior 700 Grafts area to appear full.

Given the area, i guess you will need around 6000 to maybe 8000 Grafts (no big deal with Gho) to appear totally normal.

I think you are on a very very good way to be fixed forever in the future. Also its good in your case to work from the back to the front cause so your NW pattern will be reduced step by step and with caution.

Man i wonder with what stupid excuse hairman2 is coming this time, this bastard. How does he dare to attack someone like you ho shares his experience with us. In a perfect world, hairman2 will get hit by a bus tomorrow