Galea Tendon,Tendon Calcification, Hair loss shape pattern, DP2 Link

» Also, serum DHT levels are not very important. What is important is DHT
» levels in the target tissue. There is not that much DHT floating
» around in the body, it primarily exists at the target tissue.

I think dht is not a problem until it gets to “toxic” levels because of inadequete removal of the buildup of dht in target tissues, that is when the body sends the immune response.

When a hair is transplanted from donor to bald scalp, is the sebcaceous gland taken with the hair?

» » Also, serum DHT levels are not very important. What is important is DHT
» » levels in the target tissue. There is not that much DHT floating
» » around in the body, it primarily exists at the target tissue.
»
» I think dht is not a problem until it gets to “toxic” levels because of
» inadequete removal of the buildup of dht in target tissues, that is when
» the body sends the immune response.
»
» When a hair is transplanted from donor to bald scalp, is the sebcaceous
» gland taken with the hair?

I don’t think it’s clear that it’s high DHT levels that are responsible for MPB. Most seem to think it’s sensitivity to DHT levels. AKA either a lot of androgen receptors or more sensitive androgen receptors.

There are some studies out that correlate androgen receptor sensitivity to both aggressive MPB and fin response.

ROGER THAT STATED earlier in the thread that DHT causes hair loss.
He argues that certain areas of the head are more sensitive to DHT.

Ok, even if we were to take that argument, than let me ask this AGAIN:

Why does hair loss INCREASE at a rapid rate with age, when your DHT actually DECREASES!!!

Shouldn’t hair loss stop than???

I mean come on!! Doesn’t matter if its Asian men or Caucasians loosing hair
his main argument is DHT causes hair loss. Well use your brain please and
answer my question. Of course I don’t expect an answer because the answer would entail you agreeing with common sense truth that me and IRON MAN are discussing.

Let go of the propecia/fin hopes… I mean dont’ you realize calcification and nanobacteria cause so many health related issues. At least google those two items before you reach your uneducated conclusions.

And calcification tends to hit soft tissue, especially TENDONS… where it builds up… like the tendons connecting the shoulder and arm… or THE GALEA!! ON YOUR HEAD

» regarding the galea, do you know where i can see how the lymph system,
» blood vessel systems are spread out? like an image or something?

best bet is to yahoo or google it.

I will post one if i find it.

This stuff is not mainstream research. Anyone can put out a book with their opinions in it. The fact is there is no legitimate research that shows Asian diets prevent MPB.

You’re very confused, first you’re saying East Asians suffer from hairloss less than Westerners, then when I agree with that premise (which is true), you deny it say it’s wrong…?

The reason East Asians have a lower incidence of MPB is GENETIC.

The same reason that Native American Indians have virtually NO male pattern baldness. It’s genetic.

Native Americans eat the same diet that White, Black, and other Americans do. But Whites and Blacks lose their hair, while Native Americans do not.

East Asians have MPB too, except that it’s a slightly lower incidence than found in white Europeans.

Are you insane? You’re not playing with a full deck.

» ROGER THAT STATED earlier in the thread that DHT causes hair loss.
» He argues that certain areas of the head are more sensitive to DHT.
»
» Ok, even if we were to take that argument, than let me ask this AGAIN:
»
» Why does hair loss INCREASE at a rapid rate with age, when your DHT
» actually DECREASES!!!

Because there is also a phenomenon called “senescent baldness” or “senescent hair loss”, which occurs in almost all people, where the hair gradually thins with age, especially in old age. This has nothing to do with MPB (although it may be exacerbated by follicles that have already been weakened by DHT over the course of a man’s life); it is part of the normal process of ageing of the cells and tissues. It happens even in men who don’t have genes for MPB, and also in women. It doesn’t happen to the exact same degree in all people, though. Some people keep more of their hair even into very old age. But this process is not due to DHT, it’s due to the cellular ageing process which has to do with the shortening of the telomeres on your chromosomes, and other related causes.

Look at this:

Please, if you want to talk with such certainty about biological issues, read some biology books! Take some biology classes, and study them in-depth. Listen to your teachers, think about it, don’t jump to quick conclusions, and listen to what respected scientists have to say. Don’t always think that you’ve “discovered” something new and revolutionary that nobody else realizes or understands. You aren’t that special.

» It would be nice if you can actually answer my question
» instead of sidestepping it.
»
» DHT decreases with age in ALL MEN, whether caucasians or white.
» So why does hair loss still continue? Per your theory, hair loss should
» stop
» since its DHT causing hair loss?
»
» Obviously your dead wrong as that doesn’t make sense.

DHT exists in all men, why don’t all men start balding?

It’s not about levels of DHT. It’s about the sensitivity of the tissue to the androgen. Those with higher sensitivity will bald faster and more aggressively.

» » It would be nice if you can actually answer my question
» » instead of sidestepping it.
» »
» » DHT decreases with age in ALL MEN, whether caucasians or white.
» » So why does hair loss still continue? Per your theory, hair loss should
» » stop
» » since its DHT causing hair loss?
» »
» » Obviously your dead wrong as that doesn’t make sense.
»
» DHT exists in all men, why don’t all men start balding?
»
» It’s not about levels of DHT. It’s about the sensitivity of the tissue to
» the androgen. Those with higher sensitivity will bald faster and more
» aggressively.

AGAIN KO… so than baldness should stop as one gets older or slow down yet it does the opposite thus proving DHT is not the cause of hairloss sorry !
That is EXCATLY MY POINT ! : everyone has dht!!! yet they dont bald! for various reasons…most important being genetically shaped head… egg shaped ones are more prone especially when they eat no minerals like magnesium, gallium, and iodine which help combat calcifciation…

Gallium actually literally destroys all the nanobacteria that ooze out a film of slime around them that leads them to calcify and they than spread… read up on it before you talk

» AGAIN KO… so than baldness should stop as one gets older or slow down yet
» it does the opposite thus proving DHT is not the cause of hairloss sorry !
» That is EXCATLY MY POINT ! : everyone has dht!!! yet they dont bald! for
» various reasons…most important being genetically shaped head…
» egg shaped ones are more prone especially when they eat no minerals like
» magnesium, gallium, and iodine which help combat calcifciation…

By your same type of reasoning, if head shape were the cause of balding, one would expect to see as many bald females as bald males, because females have “egg-shaped heads” as frequently as males do. Where are all the bald women with egg-shaped heads?

» » AGAIN KO… so than baldness should stop as one gets older or slow down
» yet
» » it does the opposite thus proving DHT is not the cause of hairloss sorry
» !
» » That is EXCATLY MY POINT ! : everyone has dht!!! yet they dont bald! for
» » various reasons…most important being genetically shaped head…
» » egg shaped ones are more prone especially when they eat no minerals like
» » magnesium, gallium, and iodine which help combat calcifciation…
»
» By your same type of reasoning, if head shape were the cause of balding,
» one would expect to see as many bald females as bald males, because females
» have “egg-shaped heads” as frequently as males do. Where are all the bald
» women with egg-shaped heads?

lol this head shape theory is f*cking ridiculous… i wouldnt even bother arguing against it

If a tight galea causes hairloss then how do transplanted hair survive in this area? Also if the galea covers the whole top of the scalp then why do some men only bald on the hairline and not on the crown or the other way around?

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Horrace magee[/postedby]
If a tight galea causes hairloss then how do transplanted hair survive in this area? Also if the galea covers the whole top of the scalp then why do some men only bald on the hairline and not on the crown or the other way around?[/quote]

Right, Horrace, good points, but way to go for reviving a bullish*t useless 2 year-old thread by BoyinHtown!!