FUT at Dr.arvind poswal\'s

I’m having a transplant scheduled at Dr. poswal’s clinic. I want to know if anyone has undergone a transplant there with doctors other than him. Is there any doctor you would recommend in his clinic. i need around 3500 to 4000 grafts. Would you suggest FUE or FUT. The biggest question I have is if they manage to do an FUE for so many grafts, will i have enought left in my donor area just in case i need some later in life?
thanks for your reply

Patjoe, before you schedule any type of surgery regardless of if its brain surgery, back surgery, cosmetic surgery or any kind surgery. You should fully understand the procedure. Judging from the information in your post you have not done that, yet you have scheduled a procedure, if I understand you correctly. You are already starting off on the wrong foot and need to go back and fully understand the different procedures along with their pros and cons before doing anything.

You also asked a question which is basically an assessment of your situation and feedback from other members here. It is an impossible question to answer as you have provided no information or pictures. We have nothing to base an answer on.

I’ve had 3 procedures with dr.A
one of them was with ( I can’t remember her name ). personally, I like dr.a better . i had in total 6500 fue
i’ll post results soon

» I’m having a transplant scheduled at Dr. poswal’s clinic. I want to know if
» anyone has undergone a transplant there with doctors other than him. Is
» there any doctor you would recommend in his clinic. i need around 3500 to
» 4000 grafts. Would you suggest FUE or FUT. The biggest question I have is
» if they manage to do an FUE for so many grafts, will i have enought left in
» my donor area just in case i need some later in life?
» thanks for your reply

one repair procedure with dr A…think he did excellent job for me,i would recomend him anyday:-) …have heard good reviews about dr Ruby too(Mahi and Sunil were her patients) but no first hand experience!!

but reading your post you do need to educate yourself more if you are still not decided between FUT and FUE…dont do the procedure until you have a clear picture.
good luck with your research!!

» » I’m having a transplant scheduled at Dr. poswal’s clinic. I want to know
» if
» » anyone has undergone a transplant there with doctors other than him. Is
» » there any doctor you would recommend in his clinic. i need around 3500
» to
» » 4000 grafts. Would you suggest FUE or FUT. The biggest question I have
» is
» » if they manage to do an FUE for so many grafts, will i have enought left
» in
» » my donor area just in case i need some later in life?
» » thanks for your reply
»
» one repair…FUT… procedure with dr A…think he did excellent job for me,i
» would recommend him anyday:-) …have heard excellent reviews about dr Ruby
» too(Mahi and Sunil were her patients) but no first hand experience!!
»
» but reading your post you do need to educate yourself more if you are
» still not decided between FUT and FUE…dont do the procedure until you have
» a clear picture.
» good luck with your research!!

I’d agree with topcat.

This is a life changing decision.

Don’t just jump into it blindly. It could be the worst mistake you ever made if you are ignorant about what’s going on.

I had gone Surgery from Dr A clinic ,last year in December and results are good.
And again for back thinning portion on 28th December and let see what happens this time.

After uploading your pics on net,u can get the opinion from others.

However Dr A clinic itself gives many answers about FUSE and FUHT during consultation.
But its good approach ,to do research from itself ,before going to take any decision.