FUE vs Neograft vs ARTAS

FUE vs Neograft vs ARTAS FUE vs Neograft vs Artas Robotic Restoration - Houston Hair Transplant

When diving into any new subject, catching up on all the strange lingo may be hard. In the world of medicine, long ridiculous sounding terms are constantly being thrown around but with no quaint definition to go with them. Hair transplants and its terminology can sound extremely scary like FUE, Neograft and Artas Robot. What do they mean and why are they important to know?

For starters, FUE is an abbreviation for ‘follicular unit extraction’. This is just one of the two types of hair transplants that can be done on patients. The FUE method extracts hair from the patient’s donor area individually and then transplant them into the recipient site. This may sound scary and painful but it actually isn’t because of the use of Neograft and Artas Robot, which cuts out the need to use a scalpel to cut into the scalp. This method is minimally invasive and does not require extensive after-care or stitches.

What is Neograft and the Artas Robot? They’re the latest technology in FUE hair restoration. They’re both the same machines that help increase the speed, efficiency and decreases variability when transplanting the hairs on a patient’s head. The Artas and Neograft machine is controlled by the physician and uses a 3-D image-guided program with a robotic arm. It has instant video imaging and an easy-to-use interface.

Now that you know a little more about the machines and FUE method you may be wondering how long it will take before your results will show with this method.

With FUE it can full results can take anywhere between six to eighteen months. Your transplanted hairs will grow as fast as your hair normally does - it’s as simple as that. Hair transplants may sound scary but the more you know, the less scary it will seem.

FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): FUE can be termed as smaller version of FUT with more benefits. In FUE instead of a complete strip of the scalp individual follicular units are extracted directly from the scalp and planted to the bald area.
These above methods are the latest and most used methods currently for hair transplant , which of these methods is the best hair transplant procedure goes, it really depends on needs of the patient. FUT will create large scars on the back of your head then FUE might be the right choice for you or if you have very tight skin on scalp then also FUE is better.as Compare to Neo Graft and ARTAS because it is mainly depend on the Robotic treatment that problem during some process bur FUE are much simple and is painless as compare to other treatment

Many researches been conducted in the past year on hair transplant methods and concluding the best one is a matter of debate. FUE and FUT are generally the preferred choice of the surgeons these days though selecting the best method for any patient depend on the condition of the patient’s hair loss. Let’s see the 2016 methods used by best doctors one by one:

Platelet Rich Plasma: These process was followed a lot as in these as for hair re-growth, PRP is definitely very effective therapy but not for everyone. PRP uses the platelet from blood which is rich in plasma and after that injected back at the area where treatment is required, the cells adopts a regenerative growth which results into hair growth in a natural manner.

FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation): It mainly deals with the follicles i.e. the way in which follicles are extracted. In FUT a complete layer of follicle called stripe will be extracted usually from the back of the head. The follicles extracted are than placed in area where hair is less, so that it can grow there.

FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): FUE can be termed as smaller version of FUT with more benefits. In FUE instead of a complete strip of the scalp individual follicular units are extracted directly from the scalp and planted to the bald area.

Neo Graft is Another method that you explain is new way in hair transplant field.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Houston Hair Transplant[/postedby]

… They’re both the same machines that help increase the speed, efficiency and decreases variability when transplanting the hairs on a patient’s head.
[/quote]

Bullsh1t, I don’t think there is any decent evidence that the machines are as good as manual FUE done by FUE experts, they seem to be primarily used by doctors with poor FUE skills and/or to remove the easiest of grafts in the procedure.

[quote][postedby]Originally Posted by Houston Hair Transplant[/postedby]

… They’re both the same machines that help increase the speed, efficiency and decreases variability when transplanting the hairs on a patient’s head.

[postedby]Originally Posted by Skywalker[/postedby]

Bullsh1t, I don’t think there is any decent evidence that the machines are as good as manual FUE done by FUE experts, they seem to be primarily used by doctors with poor FUE skills and/or to remove the easiest of grafts in the procedure.[/quote]

That s what I used to think about these robots but my views change slightly now that Hasson and Wong are also using ARTAS from what i understand, if hasson and wong are willing to associate their name with ARTAS, i am willing to give it benefit of the doubt.

What are Hasson and Wong FUE results like?